Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tryhard Votes

Tryhard FC 2005

• The Wanderers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheatside

• Megan Blaker - Thug Guns

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dragons

• BeerCnuts

• Megan Blakers erect nipples

• Total voters

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every now and then when playing fun summer soccer in the AMSL, you come across a team of what we like to call "Tryhards". These are people that take fun summer soccer of the co-ed variety a little too serious. If you happen upon a team like this in your fun summer soccer co-ed schedule, post up their team name here.

The team with the most votes at the end of the season will win the coveted Team Tryhard FC title. Believe me, it's coveted.

To date, we haven't, but I suspect we will tonight. ;)

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barry from the Wanderers. Oh, and their center back as well. And number 9 up front. No wait, their Keeper who couldn't stop lambasting his two outside female backs for not marking closely enough, and for screaming at one to "GET THE **** OFF THE FIELD!!" Yes, their keeper, that's my final answer. Or is it? I now recall Barry, and his knee to the chest tackle. Did I mention their centre back and his fetish for ankles? But how can I overlook the time when #9 chased the ball from our left back to our centreback, to our keeper, to our right back all at top speed, grunting all the way? Nutbars, the whole lot of them.

Barry. Final answer. Wait. Is Gunther still in this league?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was sort of hoping for teams in general. Not induviduals. We don't want to single anyone out here.

Can we count that as a vote for the Wanderers Dial?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not TheRob? Stop being such a little politically correct pussy...

Tom Babic - Young Guns. That chick is a thug!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See? You've hurt my feelings. That is exactly what I was trying to avoid.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My vote goes to Cheatside, not only did Dark Angel try and sweet talk me into letting them play an extra man because they only had 3 girls, but they proceeded to rack up 7 goals on us last night. Bastards! By the way, they played with 6 men. :) You owe me DA.

Of course on a side note we scored 6 and i had the previlege of potting 2 short side on Mackers. Damn that was fun.

And no Tryhard team would be complete without packing up 10 minutes after the game and leaving the park. No beer cooler and no barbecue.

Very dissapointing.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Megan Blaker - Young guns. The chick is a thug!

I guess that's what happens when you play for Surrey United - you become a thug, right KNVB!! Oh wait except you - you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag!! :D

Any chances of a transfer to Dragons have just been decimated by your post. :eek:

Plus I don't think a tryhard would tell her team that she won't be at her game on May 15th because she hopefully will be celebrating a dual provincial championship. :wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My vote is for Thug Guns but of course I'm still basing that on last years altercation with a girl who thought she was Megan but didn't have nearly her strength to break my nose, just give it a little color.
;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Tom Babic - Young Guns. That chick is a thug!

You are soo wrong on one thing with Tommy, he is not a thug, he couldn't even tackle his way out of Main and Hastings after the 3rd Wednesday of the month.

hos, is that politicly correct for Co-ed or even TTP

Oh well, kill all the white people.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR, KNVB, Regs, and SC will not be happy to hear this but i have a vote in for Dragons.
Not necessarily all of them, just the ones the slide tackled, gave it there all for all 6 goals, bumped, grinded, started an extra girl without asking, complained about their teammates marking (which i have to admit we did a bit of as well).
I have to admit, they've lost their "fun" side of the team.
Now i don't want everyone on the team taking offense because it was not all of them, but it only takes a few bad apples, blah, blah, blah.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
started an extra girl without asking,
Ahh, did the big bad girly play to rough for you Yoda? Sissy.

We've signed a Provincial cup Champion (ouch) to our side and a Provincial cup Potato. (yum) We'll get the fun back, despite TheRob.

Welcome Wagon

Oct 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My vote so far goes to Patrick on YG. Granted, we have only played 2 games and I am sure we will face much much worse, but in last nights game he was getting really riled up at his team, and then proceeded to grab me by the jersey(make that an XXXXL t-shirt) and fling me back like an elastic when I stole the ball from him, and didn't even apologize. Thank god I had eaten a big dinner so I was tipping the scales last night. Otherwise I would have gone flying. Guess he doesn't like to get shite-kicked by the Slappers, or get the ball stolen from him by a girl to boot :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Ahh, did the big bad girly play to rough for you Yoda? Sissy.

No, but she sure took it to our 50+ grandmother on the back line.
That's kinda why i made the comment. On the tryhards i wouldn't have cared, but an extra one of your girls makes a difference against ours.

But i digress.

WW,
We try not to mention individual names but instead teams.

In addition, i do remember seeing one of the guys on the violators meg a girl. Nice work :rolleyes:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
WW,
We try not to mention individual names.

Agreed Yoda, but only because "Patrick" wasn't even one of our 4 guys at the game!

If we're not going to allow first names, then I think there are about 500 posts in the FVSL threads that you'll have to edit because they mention some guy named Wade.

I wonder if Wade will garner as much banter in the AMSL this year. He's the "roadrunner" up front that impressed the Dragons and KNVB so much last year.

Welcome Wagon

Oct 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome Wagon said:
My vote so far goes to Patrick on YG. Granted, we have only played 2 games and I am sure we will face much much worse, but in last nights game he was getting really riled up at his team, and then proceeded to grab me by the jersey(make that an XXXXL t-shirt) and fling me back like an elastic when I stole the ball from him, and didn't even apologize. Thank god I had eaten a big dinner so I was tipping the scales last night. Otherwise I would have gone flying. Guess he doesn't like to get shite-kicked by the Slappers, or get the ball stolen from him by a girl to boot :D

Oops, my bad. Sorry Patrick!! I meant Robbie, for some reason I could have sworn I heard people calling him Patrick. But he seems cool enough anyway. Just a few silly plays. My tryhard vote for him will likely be revoked after we play a few more teams.

Welcome Wagon

Oct 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,

I didn't know about the name thing. Oops. If only everyone had some sort of nickname that was well known it would be a lot easier.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the one who subbed off last year after he scored his third goal only to find that it was disallowed. So he promptly subbed himself back on. Scored and subbed off.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0