Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Totally Fcuking Offside

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny you can disagree with me all you want on TTP but to throw a punch in the middle of Kelly O's is totally fcuking offside. Fcuking grow up you little shite. Lion you're just a guilty for backing Billy no mates up.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Can anyone beat Langley?

knvb, that kind of attitude is not going to get you a spot on the all-valley team (future tense)
It was a cracker left hook.

reminds me of the "contender" reality ttp show
1st match knvb vs. guinness

:D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Aves said:
knvb, that kind of attitude is not going to get you a spot on the all-valley team (future tense)

:D
screw that, he guided me home like a true drunkenies mate. By the way, I forced my anckor (biatch) to steal a KOB's mug.
In case RF reads this, I was so wasteeeeeeeedssssssssssssted/ wjhere a,m I/ :)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, sure, what they said. I can't beleive he did that. yeah.. wow..

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

What? Am I on candid camera? Guinness actually threw a punch at KNVB at KOBs? Did he connect? Please say he connected!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a bunch of twats. It wasn't a punch. He was seizuring. The guy has a health issue and you guys accuse him of violence.

Imbeciles! :rolleyes: :D

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope wee Guinnee was standing on a chair at the time said punch was thrown or else KNVB would have an extremely sore tit :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy cow.
I knew things were getting a little testy last night, but a punch Guinney?

The big question is, a) is there going to be a lawsuit.
b) have you applied for a restraining order yet.
c) will there be any kind of payback, and if so how?
d)do we get out the TTP ring again and let Cainy referee the match.Say a loser leaves town match?

Thoughts boys?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since the two of them are already losers does this mean they both must leave town? Just trying to clarify.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Must have gotten ugly after I left. When I was walking to my vehicle, I saw knvb standing beside Guinness with his hand on his shoulder. Guinness was crying and asking knvb what they were going to do now. knvb said something about clinics that they have for something or another and Guinness lost it. That's when I left. I guess emotions got the most of Guinness later. Hopefully they can patch things up. By the way it looked, they really need eachother right now.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we have to read a soap story could you at least fill in some detail as to who threw a punch at whom? Did it connect? Who was there? Who backed who?
Who ran for the exits, etc.

And what was KNVB doing late at night, drunk and not knowing who was hitting who when he should have been resting up for work and a weekend of soccer????

I think suspensions by the teams of all combatants and participants is in order.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, never call me that on TTP!!! :rolleyes: Only my mum can call me that...
Secondly, that left hook was a thing of beauty... (so E-er told me on the way home in the car)... Truth be told I don't remember much of it... Wasted, slurring and stumbling all over the shop, KNVB must have called me a wee leprechaun and I snapped... Jokes are jokes and taking the piss is a laugh, but next time you want to get in my face with your fcuking Langley jacket with the initials DH (stands for dikc head), with your bottle of bud and have a go at me remember what went down at KOB's after closing... ;) (cause I sure as hell don't) :rolleyes:
Lastly, never bring that boring on the wagon ass clown knowone with you ever again... He's a fcuking embarassing twat!!! ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever happened, this is great for business. It's been slow, even with Zaurinni yapping about his hot dogs and the such. At the end of the day, Fil, they're wieners...sausages, whatever. Delicious, yes-wish I had one in my mouth right now- but, they're hot dogs man. Just hot dogs. Give me a wiener that will help make me a better lover for my wife and the fantasy brown bird team, then we're talking.

Anyhow, I digress...was Mrs. Ballbaby there, did she get into an under card scuffle with Mrs. TheRob, and did they kiss? Did Mrs. Utah officiate said scuffle, and somehow get her silk blouse torn off in the fray?

Elaborate please, while I take a 5 minute bathroom break.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness: Did you, or did you not, punch KNVB from an offside position and did it hit anything? Where is offside when it comes to punching???

A better question: did KNVB swing back and knock Guinny into this current memory-less state?

Zaurrini: A week end for all would suffice for suspensions.

I think KNVB should be the first to be suspended by Mr. Foden for disreputable conduct while wearing his team colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0