Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Totally Fcuking Offside

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees United said:
Hey "Spunge Bob", watch how you word some of your sentences....

dont you want z's weiner in your mouth right now??? go ahead. try it. everyone's doin it! _:eek:

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness, any chance of you bringing some of that Thunder & Lightning to the Semi-Finals on Sunday??

KNVB...sorry I missed last night's events....sounds like a typical night out with JC and his crew.

BTW....lots of questions as to wether or not contact was made. In your case would it really matter? You're one ugly bastard no matter how you slice it?

FYI...I heard "The Swan" was looking for some new contestants....I've put you forward as a candidate....thank me later.

E-er

Oct 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb deserved what he got. :wa:

Next time consider staying home, maybe you and knowone can split a litre of cola or something......

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One more question... KNVB: why is the wee leprachaun brawl that occurred in the wee hours of Friday morning thread posted in FVSL Premier soccer???

All FVSL players not in the bar room brawl should be offended by the location of the thread.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
One more question... KNVB: why is the wee leprachaun brawl that occurred in the wee hours of Friday morning thread posted in FVSL Premier soccer???

All FVSL players not in the bar room brawl should be offended by the location of the thread.

Agreed. What KNVB has done here is totally fcuking offside.

Guinness, I heard you faked him with some panchos and the knobber went for it.
Left hook, upper cut, and then a right hook along with a flurry to his solar plexes. I especially like how you then taunted him by saying, "How's that Knobber? Is that 'Have you tasted Zaurinni's weiners' enough for ya?"

From now on, you should be known as "The Champ."

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reecos,

I have a theory...

Business at TTP has been slow lately. TheRob, disenchanted with said slow business and a lack of enthusiasm for the TTP lifestyle, has left the stables. So, I'm thinking that the slowest of the TTP moderators (KNVB) sought out the one man he could cajole into a farce- the even slower Guinness. Now Guinness, bless his soul, shares brain cells with a certain bag of hammers that Sir KNVB has often been compared to by this writer. Understand, in share I mean that he has the lower percentage of said brain cells than the greater bag-of-hammer-sharer, KNVB.

My theory is this: KNVB, depressed with the departure of his longtime TTP confidant and loyal sidekick, TheRob, coerced the idiot and inebriated Guinness into a TTP coup de grace, sort of speak. They conspired to create a mythical confrontation whereby the pillow soft frizzy haired one actually assaulted Casper (the friendly ghost). Casper feigns anger, here on the public forum, and VOILA! Instant increase in posts per day. Why? KNVB is suffering, ever so much, from TTP withdrawal. With nothing to discuss but Zaurinni's sausage(s), who wouldn't?

How else can we explain the lack of details, that so often surface within hours of incidences that are accurately reported all too often on TTP?

They are frauds, Reecos.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude , I hit him once, he (KNVB) fell down, and I don't remember him getting up!!! Story over!!! ;) Pass me a beer, I've got to get over this hangover!!! :rolleyes:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
offside is an understatement, total f'in suckerpunch was more like it
Guinness had no excuse and now we'll be missing Dave for at least
the rest of the season with a broken cheekbone, that is unless
he can get in touch with bill lambeer and borrow his face shield
THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU DIRTY IRISH EWOK!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From all of this I deduce that Guinny hit KNVB with a wee leprauchan blow from a pillow causing the hulking skinny giant to fall to the floor but missed the pillow and hurt the cheekbone in his butt.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw it with my own six eyes that night...guinness was passing around pictures him him shagging knvb's missuss and then dressing knvb'S kid in a rangers kit and using the polish and dutch flags as diapers. knvb got a little upset and said guinness, you are very very bad man and need to repent for your sins. guinness, having started bevying around 3 pm on his favorite day of the year, faked him with a shot to the solar plexes? and suckered him right in the knee. knvb fell like a sack of bricks and some girl laughed and spat her guinness beer on me. Not happy at all. Totally offside knvb...totally :mad: :mad: :mad:

It was a new shirt from vv boutique

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was there ever a conclusion to this story???

What role did Lion play and who was he standing up for?

Any one being hunted down still?

Come on, KNVB we need an update.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My goodness you can't possibly be still on this, Reccos?

Alright here it is... after Guinness punched me he drove over to my house stole my missus, took her for a spin then went to the garage and shagged my car. He then proceeded to put my lamp shade on his head and drink all off my Papst Blue Ribbon beer. The silly bugger had no idea there was Coors light in the cupboard. Everyone loves warm light beer. When I finally did wake up from my dirt nap, had a plate of Pacho's and shared a pint with Stepchild, I came right home to find my wife had been rear ended and was wrapped around a tree out front and my car was smoking with a content look on its face.

Because of the extent of the blow, to my face, not my car, I was forced to have reconstructive surgery to repair the damage. I was tired of my current look and wanted some thing a little more Eastern European. Chicks dig Europeans. Hair plugs, and a trans-am purchase later... here I am last weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts