Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dubya Tee Eff!?

That Bro Jake and Pratt morning show was a train wreck... There's a reason these two guys well past their prime were unemployed our bounced around... They're way to old to be currying favour with audiences with situational pop culture humour with a sports bent.

Funniest part of the show this morning was them bring MacCrae in and his bashing Pratt's credibility re: Luongo and all things Canucks.

Spoof Ozzy, having the Premier in to talk about weed smoking, etc etc? The line of questioning and interview Travis Lulay was lame, poorly researched/not well-informed and I'm just not too sure what the fcuk the Program Director there was thinking. I feel bad for the sales guys who have to pitch clients for ad space during that time slot... appeals to the 40-60 year old crowd if you ask me.

It might be less of a trainw reck if it was Pratt driving the show from a Sports angle and Jake popping in with zingers from time to time, but sheesh. Gauze is applied to the ears and back to 1410 or 980 for me in the morning drive.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0