Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup Final.

Who will win the 2004 Pakenham Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Langley on your Pakenham Cup win. Well done you fcukers ;)

I thought it was a pretty even game which really could have gone either way. A couple of posts, some dodgy calls and non calls.

A couple of key plays from my prespective was the call on the free kick which led to the goal. I don't think that should have been called obstruction, Dino made the most of that by running into Osame.

Late in the second half Osame was taken out at the Knees by your keeper. Wagner didn't even touch the ball and got all legs. 95% of the time the Ref would have called that a penalty.

We had our chances and didn't convert, that's the way it goes :( .

Congrats again, and best of luck to all the Fraser Valley teams who are playing in the Provincials.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can believe that Langley one the cup.
Their goaltending is shite.
Their defense is poor.
The midfielders are slow and old.
Their forwards have no talent.
Their coaching staff is horrible.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheFenian said:
Their defense is poor.

Fcuk me, my spelling is great. Try again.

I can't believe that Langley won the cup.
Their defense is poor.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slivie - All class buddy and good game man.

I stand corrected.
Osame kind of got fcuked twice yesterday.
He got rocked - no doubt, and it wasn't a dive.

I'm unsure if Timmy had 'intent' to foul, but I agree, some would have called that a PK.

Hard lines,

RF

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheFenian said:
Their defense is poor.

Are you still pissed from yesterday.? :confused:

It's their defense that is slow and old. :D

Not mentioning any names or anything.. :p

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrat's Langley, missed the game............Looked for it on SportsNet, but it was a pay per view.
Back to bed for me!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That shirt is money. Nothing but the best for this body...100% genuine polyester. You love it. Admit it.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The shirt really takes away from the hair, one or the other man. The shine off of that cup also clashes with the hair and shirt. Seriously Dude, Ringling Brothers called and they want their shirt back!

We love Dude,
Dude loves Cup,
Aves loves Dude,
Dude Loves Box,
My wife now loves Carson,
Howes is still in the garden!,
The cup is in pieces,

Cheers

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im very dissapointed in loosing a close match like that but happy that my leg wasn't broken.Like Sliver said, it could have gone either way. Its unfortunate that the game was decided on a phantom foul. I guess Dino made enough of a splash in front of the judge.Speaking of the ref, not only does he give a very shakey foulwhich led to their goal but when big Tim comes charging out of his net with studs up and gets nothing but my leg and ther is no call.
wat ta fcuk was he watching.In all the years of playing and watching I have never seen such obvious non-call.Shocking. It was clearly a penalty and a red-card.He leftan imprint of his cleats on my knee.Hes either a imcompetent ref or he is biased.Brutal, why aren't the best refs involved in the finals.In this league you can say minimal things and get carded but you can brake peoples bones and get nothing.Just ask the geu player that got his ankle broken last week.By the way I had a chance to watch the game today and saw the replay about 10 times..And no I am not bitter.
Full credit to Langley on great year. It's hard to imagine that they were so bad last year. Great job. Good luck in the provicials.. ;)
The only good thing that came out of yesterday is that I got to meet Teddy and Tim and couple of other guys.Now that I have seen Timmys finger in the beer garden I know why he drops all the shots. :D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The call that led to the goal was not good...too bad that decided the game on the ensuing free kick but how does Robbie get a volley inside the 6? I felt for you osame...and you even had a chance to get it back on your header...Timmy definitely got a piece of you but the ref must have tought it was incidental / or that maybe you didn't really have a great chance at the ball...near the side edge??? ...just couldn't get the whistle up?probably a few of these factors made him keep the whistle in his pocket.
He's typically a good ref but it would have been a good make up call for the earlier gaffe.
Enjoyed the game, both teams played hard. Congrats to Langley. The beer garden was a good time until I was forced at gunpoint to pose with Dude with the Trophy. :eek: :D :cool:

There's only one Teddy Brennan...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
There's only one Teddy Brennan...

If you check the TTP multimedia section you will find a Premium recording of your little song.

Some photos posted as well, though nothing amazing.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
If you check the TTP multimedia section you will find a Premium recording of your little song.

Some photos posted as well, though nothing amazing.

Actually I did mention that the end to that song is a bit much--especially with kids around and family. Guess some boys just couldn't come up with anything else to call out Fenian. I joined in but tuned out at the end.Time for a new song.

Reminds me of the old S-A-P sapperton song...something about the girl in the corner... ;)

Notetoselfandothers:pedophilereferencesarenotcoolinpublic

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame, how is it you're pissed at the ref for letting Tim get away with a blatant studs up tackle to your knee's yet it's good to meet the man that did it?

Dude, still not seeing it man...What do you have the cup on? The back of the toilet? Explains the puke on your shirt.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just because KNVB's slow, I've posted a better view here. If you're not a Premium member yet, buck up!

That beauty will be making it's only other appearance of the year at the annual TTP Golf tourney...

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
Its unfortunate that the game was decided on a phantom foul. I guess Dino made enough of a splash in front of the judge.Speaking of the ref, not only does he give a very shakey foulwhich led to their goal but when big Tim comes charging out of his net with studs up and gets nothing but my leg and ther is no call.
wat ta fcuk was he watching.In all the years of playing and watching I have never seen such obvious non-call.Shocking. It was clearly a penalty and a red-card.He leftan imprint of his cleats on my knee.:D
Since we have video proof, lets post the "highlights" of the weak ass call, and the studs up challenge on the site and have a poll.

Let the people decide!!!

BTW Osame... I totally agree. Had an unobstructed view from the beer garden.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't say that I remember the phantom call that resulted in a goal, but there were many calls just like it in the second half. It seemed that the ref really was trying hard to make the game all tied up, eg Carl's header in the middle of the park, the free kick given right outside the box, etc, etc,. These calls were equally phantom as far as I am concerned, and they were in just as dangerous of an area. The fact is that we scored on one of them, so be it. As for Timmy in the box, I really would not have argued with a PK, but??? Timmy in the box, that almost makes it sound as if he's not married...

Cheers to a good game, and lets kick some butt in the provincials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0