Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup Final.

Who will win the 2004 Pakenham Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bottomline

THE CLUB that is Dominion works on excellence.The call,that travesty, cost us the cup.Our header that crossed the line by 1 yard and was cleared was also missed by the little bald Richard Dreyfus.Smilin to the cameras as he justified his fckup.Way to go Valley!The cup was decided by the fckin ref and his ten cronies on the sidelines deciding which Langley oldtimer was worthy of their M.V.P.Bullshit.The Most Valuable Pushover award goes to the dickhead who lost his whistle when the Langley goalie hacked his way into Pak cup history

Forgive me gentlemen....but I had to respond to this one. I wasn't at the game so I won't comment on what did or did not happen BUT really.....

Credit needs to be given where credit is due.. "Excellence" is hardly the word I would use here

It has always been my understanding that the team who scores the most goals wins. To the best of my knowledge, Langley scored once and POCO did not score at all. Regardless of what was called or not called, Langley converted a chance to a goal. It seems that POCO feels that a "call cost them the cup" Frankly, even if you felt you should have had a peno or a phantom free kick was awarded ......YOU NEVER SCORED A GOAL on the afternoon. Really, you can't say that the cup was somehow snaked away from you, regardless of whether or not you felt you were hosed on a call. You cannot win a game if you don't score a goal, thus how do you lose something you never had in the first place. It sounds as though Langley feels they were hosed by a phantom call too. The difference is they scored. You would have needed one to simply tie the match. Apparently, you could not convert a goalline scramble late in the match or a "phantom kick" awarded to you either. You needed 2 to win and got 0. Sorry guys but Langley got 1 and credit is due...

TTP jury says....

Langley 1 = winner
POCO 0 = train hard and win at the provincials

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgive me gentlemen....but I had to respond to this one. I wasn't at the game so I won't comment on what did or did not happen BUT really.....

This is where you lost me, and your post lost any weight- unlesss that section was meant to be quoted.

BTW: Karl is hardly a Langley Old Timer. I think this was his first year in the club.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nukes said:
As for Timmy in the box, I really would not have argued with a PK, but??? Timmy in the box, that almost makes it sound as if he's not married...!

Why not drag Timmy out of the TTP arcade for comment lol.... Perhaps he can "play by play" it for us..

I missed the tackle completely, it was the only time I had to resort to fetching my own beer.

*waiting patiently for the video replay*

As for the ball being in the net at some time, I dare say I never saw the ball "A YARD" inside the goal, wouldn't that have made it pretty close to the back of the net?

Congrats to Nukes and LFC who assembled that team at the begining of the season. Patience has paid off in player signings and in training this season, I don't think more than 4-5 members of that squad had even played together before.

I hope to see you guys during the Provincials.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe this fcuking match is being replayed first round of the provincials :rolleyes:

:D

~Regs.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
here is the cup draw

Metro-Ford Wolves
(home)
Westside Rino (home)
(away)
Sportstown Firemen (home)
(home)
Surrey United (away)
(away)
Delta Metro United (home)
(home)
Vantreights FC (home)
(away)
Bays United Blue (away)
(home)
Gorge FC (away)
(away)
Sporting Club
(home)
ICSF Inter (home)
(away)
Sapperton Rovers (home)
(home)
GEU Ultra (away)
(away)
Langley United (away)
(home)
PoCo City Dominion (home)
(away)
Gordon Head (away)
(home)
Pegasus FC (away)
(away)
Round 1 Games to be played Quarter Final games to be Semi Final games Final Game:
the weekend of April 17 / 18 played the weekend of Sunday, May 9 May 15 @ 4pm
April 24 / 25 Town Centre Stadium, Swangard Stadium
Coquitlam (doubleheader with Whitecaps)
British Columbia Soccer Association
2004 Men's Provincial "A" Cup

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice job Bottomline. That truly was "the bottom line"!

Must score to win.

Rematch next Sunday @ Langley

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
:eek: :confused: who's that ****ing fag in the seaquam track suit. Definite flamer.
Easy tiger, a bit of repressed homosexuality have you? Or is it simply because you've yet to get the invite to Dude's 'friend's' children's birthday party?

The Seaquam-bedecked camel-toed wonder is TTP's Saint. Send him a PM, he'd love to hear from you.

And for fcuk's sake stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0