Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The New DCS Dart Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB and Captain: You complete me. You'll both be lucky not to find darts in the back of your heads.

OD is in. That is if we are having darts this week. The POMonth is wide open without the Captain.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop. You had me at hello.

Darts, must go on boys. I know it'll be hard for you all with Tilly and I not there, but sort it out. Landing 8:45 for all those participating... and Power.

DV
OD
BD
POM

SW??
Buffalo??
Double In :eek: ???

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Change of time for the Prince ....

The Prince should be there anywhere between 9:02 and 9:33 pm.

Cheers ........

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If The Power comes out that is quorom. Also, speaking briefly with Buffalo Bull yesterday, he indicated that his attendance is likely.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just talked to sidewinder and he said he may come but does not want to post it as it is better to show up unannounced then to not show when you said you would.

He mentioned the words cheaper to do so.

Now I think that we either commit or we don't!

Can we figure out some way to fine him anyways:)

See y'all at 10pm

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No question that there is a fine in order for Sidewinder. Make a decision for fukc's sakes. None of this (in old man english accent) "I fancy I'll tell you I might show up this evening but don't want to post because I don't want to pay for below average nach-os."

Fined.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn, I forgot to post and was trying to slide under the radar. I'm a definite no or maybe yes. We have a game tonight at 9:00 pm in Richmond and the Landing being on my way home depending on the time will be beckoning. I reserve the right to buy a rib and wing platter instead of a nacho platter.:D(unless i can get extra onions and jalapeno's and ask for the cheese in one spot)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BA, I don't think it's possible for you to slide under the radar;) .

As for the Rib and Wing platter, they got rid of that and now have fukcing tacos which are useless. If you want to create your own rib and wing platter however, and spend $14 in the process, the DCS would not mind.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bastard,Bravedart! Snitching on me like that. I thought you were my friend.You'll be sitting on the sideline a lot on sunday.Cnut.

Too late to attend now,anyway's my back is still bad.

Hope you all lost.

My nachos will have lots of onions and jalapenos on them if I pay for them. No special orders.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, an entertaining evening if nothing else. Never before have I witnessed such hatred toward Kenny Rogers. POM has some serious anger issues that he directed towards the DJ and his self professed love of the first man of country ballads. The pumpkin :bronco: also suffered some serious injury, which it nearly took back by swallowing POM's darts.

As for the darts, The Power made a surprise return from the DL and showed that the time with his right index dart finger in traction was well spent. Going 5-1 on the night, only losing to OD in a match that should have ended long before it did, The Power looked at ease on the oche and was glad to be back. OD took advantage of the week off and went a respectable 4-1, DV being the only blemish to his scorecard. POM was an erratic 2-3, likely caused by the "country incident". BB showed that his skills extend far beyond the volleyball court :rolleyes: and rolled in with an even 2-2 record. DV blew his load early and was spent the rest of the evening, finishing 1-3. Bravedart, the Rudy of the DCS, proved that sometimes it pays to stay on the practise roster and came in with an 0-4 tally.

Assuming the DCS is welcome back at the Landing next week, things should be interesting.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me guess how the night went...

Power and OD have been practicing at the Landing all fcuking week as per usual The Power discovered a bunch of new grips :eek: adjusting to his new stumpy finger. Normally this wouldn't be for shite, but since it was punching bag central last night it was an easy transition and easy wins.

Prince couldn't finish worth shite, kicked a wall called the DJ a cnut...several times, had a moan about the music, nach-os, attendance, Dj, his life, DJ again the service (if it wasn't Amy) and then his finish. He then had his first pint and started all over again. Beat BD drank a pint beat DV drank a pint, drank a pint and went home for a wank.

BB had average scoring, shoc-king finish would be my guess. His quiet, reserved dorky style keeps him from over reacting. Dodged some one because he wasn't having a good night went home pissed off about something.

OD, probably started off with the biggest punching bag to get his stats and confidence rolling, followed by the next and so on. Ate all the fcuking nachos drank coke because he smells the POM with the two defending champs away, but won't get it because he his a choker.

BD, the more the DCS changes the more it stays the same. The only thing consistent about anything to do with the DCS is bad nachos, bad service and BD getting his ass handed to him weekly. 0-4 with the nicest set of arrows on the circuit.

Tilly surfed TTP all night and didn't really do any marking, reports or school work in general. Hobbled is old arse upstairs to bed after placing another losing bet.

Double In..... Back to Back to Back. :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0