Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The MWSL has just decided to change the rules....

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
soccermadman1 said:
I have a great idea...Maybe if Captain Shamrock only signs players with big jugs he can finally fulfill his dream of playing. Go get your head checked for wanting to coach little girls you sick F&%^! And yes, you know who I am - you know me well...I am THE PRESIDENT - you soccer genius!
Some advice: try to be more of a role model and people will have more respect for you in the league (and in meetings)- talking about jugs and insulting people isn't what parents of teenage girls are looking for in a coach.
FYI: MWSL has rules and you know them. Nothing's been designed to intentionally piss you off - it isn't all about you...really!
How many permits would make you stop crying like a little girlie? Are you practicing for the next time you bitch on the sideline?
Here's a serious question for you: how much time do you spend coaching as opposed to taking stats on the size of women's breasts? Let us know when that study is published!

Learn how to have the pi** taken or get off - president or no president. You tell Captain to be more of a role model, and yet you post a piece of tripe like this :confused:. Great leadership skills - demonstrating by example is obviously not your forte.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
soccermadman1 said:
I have a great idea...Maybe if Captain Shamrock only signs players with big jugs he can finally fulfill his dream of playing. Go get your head checked for wanting to coach little girls you sick F&%^! And yes, you know who I am - you know me well...I am THE PRESIDENT - you soccer genius!
Some advice: try to be more of a role model and people will have more respect for you in the league (and in meetings)- talking about jugs and insulting people isn't what parents of teenage girls are looking for in a coach.
FYI: MWSL has rules and you know them. Nothing's been designed to intentionally piss you off - it isn't all about you...really!
How many permits would make you stop crying like a little girlie? Are you practicing for the next time you bitch on the sideline?
Here's a serious question for you: how much time do you spend coaching as opposed to taking stats on the size of women's breasts? Let us know when that study is published!

Nice one, madman. When in doubt, and you still can't answer my initial questions, say something stupid. Well done. You're obviously a little strange and have an infatuation but please don't let that interfer with the facts. Think of the site your on, madman. I have asked several questions about the issue at hands and have yet to receive an answer from anyone.

As for breasts, they are nice, aren't they? I prefer KFC over Church's myself. And you?

So, are you willing to answer any of the questions I asked before? If not, you should probably just move on.

Finally, you're right. I don't put enough into coaching. I should probably take a few more things on as the high school boys team, U-15 gold team in Tsawwassen, U-12 RYSA development program, West Richmond training and development, and of course, the two Club Ireland teams aren't enough. Hell, I might even try to throw a bit of reffing in there because my days are empty. And that family of mine is such a hassle. So, dickhead, your point is moot again..GTF. BTW, you probably shouldn't be posing as the president on the site. That might be slander, just like some of the things you're saying. Silly man.

Hail Hail

TAL

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Bastard said:
:eek: :eek:

It's official... This thread just turned ugly.

Not really. There is one nut bar who is obsessed with something and a group of people who feel that there should be no restrictions in the age for bringing up youth players on permits. The wheels are in motion...........unfortunately soccermadman's brain isn't. Oh well, let's keep moving forward from here. After his last post, it can't go backwards......:D

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Madman the real MWSL president or what?

If he is... bad, very bad, PR to come on this site and do that. And frankly, that wouldn't be his usual MO to go public. He usually has more sense of discretion.

If he isn't, and it's just an imposter... then perhaps he should talk to someone, because judging by the posts, this guy's got some issues.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Bastard said:
Is Madman the real MWSL president or what?

If he is... bad, very bad, PR to come on this site and do that. And frankly, that wouldn't be his usual MO to go public. He usually has more sense of discretion.

If he isn't, and it's just an imposter... then perhaps he should talk to someone, because judging by the posts, this guy's got some issues.

Exactly, FB. I would be VERY surprised if this person was in fact the president of the league. There's obviously something wrong with him/her either way.

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
As for breasts, they are nice, aren't they? I prefer KFC over Church's myself. And you?
Have to go with KFC. Sorry Captain but I have to admit, I used to work there.....in my other life. It's sad I know:eek:

CHAB

soccermadman1

Sep 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Exactly, FB. I would be VERY surprised if this person was in fact the president of the league.

wow - you really are a genius...did it take you a while to figure that one out?
As for infatuation...yeah...but then again everyone who knows you is infatuated aren't they?
As for answering your questions: fax a list of your "really important" ones to the office and I'm sure someone will get to it when they have nothing better to do. You are such a priority for everyone in MWSL.
and, just a piece of advice, tooting your own horn by listing the numerous invaluable contributions you make to BC soccer is pathetic. Change your name to Captain Martyrdom!

soccermadman1

Sep 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he isn't, and it's just an imposter... then perhaps he should talk to someone, because judging by the posts, this guy's got some issues.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice! Maybe you can pass on your therapist's #

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
how much time do you spend coaching as opposed to taking stats on the size of women's breasts?

Just answering your question, nutbar. I apparently spend more time coaching than I do taking stats on the size of women's breasts. :D What time is your Riverview check in? I hope you enjoyed your two days out.

Now back to the original question. Why should there be an age restriction on youth permits when there NEVER has been in the past? A summer league mistake is causing winter league problems.......

Wheels are in motion CSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and, just a piece of advice, tooting your own horn by listing the numerous invaluable contributions you make to BC soccer is pathetic. Change your name to Captain Martyrdom!

Eh, I mentioned what I was coaching but didn't say anything about doing it well. :D Nor did I say they were valuable contributions. Just trying to answer your 'question' from any earlier 'post' and I use that term loosely. And I certainly don't do it for B.C. Soccer or the Association. Learn to read first and then try thinking. You might actually come up with half of a thought........but then again.......

TAL

Hail Hail

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously not Striker...there's still a few objects moving...

This site is called Take The Piss and I know one person is doing a fine job of it. The other has charttered into the danger zone. It's up to the reader to decide who's who I guess, but then again, what do I know after 4years of TTP :rolleyes: .

Perhaps the neutral party FB can let the players know how we request a 'voice/vote' in this situation :confused: .

+SCwouldlikeananswer

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC....you kill me :p

Uh...my vote...well, I have't really had a chance to read all the shite on this subject :rolleyes:

I VOTE YES?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
soccermadman1 said:

HA HA HA...Bob...is that you? :p
Is this idiot for real?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Obviously not Striker...there's still a few objects moving...

This site is called Take The Piss and I know one person is doing a fine job of it. The other has charttered into the danger zone. It's up to the reader to decide who's who I guess, but then again, what do I know after 4years of TTP :rolleyes: .

Perhaps the neutral party FB can let the players know how we request a 'voice/vote' in this situation :confused: .

+SCwouldlikeananswer

SC,

Allegedly, there will be an e-mail coming to the ALL teams tomorrow morning. That is what I have been told. We'll see what the e-mail says.

Striker14,

It is not beaten to death because it hasn't been resolved yet. The teams in the league have had NO say in this issue, particularly the teams who have used youth players over the years. We have been using youth players over the two years and will continue to do so. It's a good way to keep fresh blood coming into a club.

Anyway, TAL and Hail Hail

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:

Was that a piss-take? Well, I don't know, but I am not neutral. Just trying to stay diplomatic to avoid the wrath of 'God' somewhere down the road.

Nonetheless, I don't know how the players can force the issue. Let's face it, this board hasn't shown in recent past any inkling towards being responsive to the players or the teams ... unless of course your team happens to be one of the 'chosen ones.'

Can't wait to see that email. Hey cap'n, make sure you post it here. I no longer have the privilege of getting MWSL correspondence.

FBhashisownproblemswithBCSAtodealwithrightnow...butthishasbeeninteresting.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Bastard said:
Was that a piss-take? Well, I don't know, but I am not neutral. Just trying to stay diplomatic to avoid the wrath of 'God' somewhere down the road.

Nonetheless, I don't know how the players can force the issue. Let's face it, this board hasn't shown in recent past any inkling towards being responsive to the players or the teams ... unless of course your team happens to be one of the 'chosen ones.'

Can't wait to see that email. Hey cap'n, make sure you post it here. I no longer have the privilege of getting MWSL correspondence.

FBhashisownproblemswithBCSAtodealwithrightnow...butthishasbeeninteresting.

Will do, FB. It should be sent in the morning according to the person I spoke to.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FB, you're the only one who seems to be answering questions, so I thought I'd look to you for an answer :D

+SC

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
FB, you're the only one who seems to be answering questions, so I thought I'd look to you for an answer :D
It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. :p

Still waiting for the Captain to post the much-anticipated email.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0