Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The MWSL has just decided to change the rules....

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Bastard said:
Nonetheless, I don't know how the players can force the issue. Let's face it, this board hasn't shown in recent past any inkling towards being responsive to the players or the teams ... unless of course your team happens to be one of the 'chosen ones.'

EXACT-A-MUNDO!!

Captain...this is what I meant by beating it to death as really, do ya honestly think they are gonna change their minds? This is MWSL...run by monkeys...I can't see it happening. Myself, I am fine with the youth comin' in...but really, I can't see the "rule" changing.

discuss.....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Bastard said:
It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. :p

Still waiting for the Captain to post the much-anticipated email.

Well imagine that. NO fcuking e-mail from the league. I will be calling the board member tonight who said it was going to be sent to find out what happened........

Striker14,

I feel very strongly about this and will take whatever steps to make sure that the TEAMS in the fcuking league are represented, not one or two people on a board who make decisions because a couple of friends made complaints to them. Did I mention that the summer league and winter league are two completely different things? :confused: :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has the MWSL bog fire been put out on this one? Has there been any development over the last little while? It's been way too quiet out there :confused:

Striker, at your level has your coach/team been contacted re: youth permits, I know some of my peeps haven't been...yet...

+SCwantstoknowthelatest

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To All Teams

After receiving a number of submissions on allowing 16 year olds to play on a Youth to Senior Permit the Board of Directors will allow 16 year olds who are registered on a Youth team to play in the MWSL on Permit.. That is the player must be 16 by December 31, 2005. The Youth to Senior Permit is on our website under Forms. It must be completely filled in before we will accept it.

For greater clarity, 16 or 17 year olds registered on a Youth team can play in the MWSL on a Youth to Senior Permit. A maximum of 3 players can play on a Youth to Senior Permit for any one team in a game.

Players must be 17 by December 31, 2005 before they can be registered in the League. No change.

Youth to Senior Permits will NOT be allowed in the MWSL's Divisional Cup competition.

The issue of 16 and/or 17 year olds playing in the MWSL will be on the Agenda at the next AGM of the League to be held in April 2006.

Bob Cormack
for the Board of Directors

The league compromised in this case. At least they worked together on this one although the teams never did get a vote on the issue. :confused: I guess the board figured it was best to save it for the AGM.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bravedart said:
Well I didn't get this email, so why is it addressed to ALL teams?

Remember, Bravedart, that the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th division teams mean **** all in this league. So why should you be included in voting, even though there was no vote on this issue. :rolleyes: :mad:

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Remember, Bravedart, that the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th division teams mean **** all in this league. So why should you be included in voting, even though there was no vote on this issue. :rolleyes: :mad:
Hey Cappy,

I don't think we got this email either and I did check my junk mail. I was forwarded a copy from a colleague. So are only Premier Teams and Select teams allowed to call up youth players??? because I plan to as well if the need arises, but are just a lowly division 1 team that would like to move up....one day.

CHAB

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess the Captain was a thorn in someone's side over the last month. Well done. :wa:

Perhaps the email only went to the teams who complained about the situation. :rolleyes: I also noticed only a few active Executive members were on the "CC" :confused:

I hope the Spring AGM is a lot different this time around...if everyone sticks to their guns :mad:

Look out Nutmegs, your job could be in jeopardy sista ;)

+SC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravedart,

Here was the e-mailing list from the e-mail I posted........Apparently, division one and lower aren't included in ALL TEAMS, even though there are A LOT more teams in those divisions.......

To: Westside FC ; Westside FC ; Surrey United A ; Sportstown ; Sportstown ; Richmond Selects ; Richmond Selects ; Poco Premier ; Poco Premier ; Norvan/NSGSC Premier ; Norvan/NSGSC Premier ; Coquitlam City Premier ; Coquitlam City Premier ; Valley United FC ; Burnaby Canadians A ; Burnaby Canadians A ; Club Ireland ; Club Ireland ; Coquitlam City United ; Coquitlam City United ; Meralomas A ; Meralomas A ; Metro Ford Eclipse ; Metro Ford Eclipse ; North Shore Red Sox ; North Shore Red Sox ; PCOV ; PCOV ; Sapperton Rovers ; Sapperton Rovers ; SBAA Ajax ; SBAA Ajax ; SBAA Strikers ; SBAA Strikers ; Surdel FC ; Surdel FC ; Surdel Kaizen ; Surdel Kaizen ; Valley United FC ; Vancouver Only ; Vancouver Only ; Westside Renegades ; Westside Renegades ; Westside Shooters ; Westside Shooters

Nice one. :rolleyes:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:

yup...you said it :(

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0