Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good battle

Good game, GEU. It was a helluva physical game throughout, with a pretty high intensity level. The 3 - 3 score was probably a fair result on the day.

Damn you, House Arrest! We politely ask you to make one lousy save but you go and let it in!:D Thanks for nothing.

Well, you can make up for it next week by taking the win home during your cup game.;) I dont mean to pick favorites, but....

....Monkeys dont like Peace Arch.:rolleyes:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack the lass

Originally posted by Jack The Lad
I was at the GEU/POCO game and it was a good game. Wasn't impressed with Poco as much as last week. I think they may have had the game of their lives against ALU. I suppose the league is still up for grabs, Poco choked today.

wow, you mean that we should cancel the Poco championship parade till it's actually over?? And here I thought we shouldn't bother playing any more games.......twat!

listen, Poco did have the game of their lives against ALU, and now it's back to reality. PAU is STILL in first place, and Poco better not slip up against GN or else they'll be in trouble.

Sagethinkspocoareboundtoslipagain :D

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Jack the lass

Originally posted by Sage

wow, you mean that we should cancel the Poco championship parade till it's actually over?? And here I thought we shouldn't bother playing any more games.......twat!

No need to get excited there Saggy. It seems that both PAU and Poco are inconsistent at times. You're right numb nuts, the league is up for grabs.

JTL

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Monkey man!

Damn man, i'm sorry Fat Monkey. I wasn't thinking!! Man i suck!!
Next time i will try and do better. See you in the Pak!;)

BTW, you guys coming out next week to take in the game?

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Housearrest for Poco

Hey Housearrest, are you hoping for a transfer to Poco next season or what? Seems like you side up with them somewhat. What's the connection?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take it easy Hibster

Whoa, whoa, where did you get those rumours from? Making some accusations with no reality! Once a Peg, always a Peg. Don't have to be rude to everyone, just making a joke.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PA 1 - Peg 0

Originally posted by housearrest
<snip> It was about their 4th corner in a row, <snip>

Housearrest,

Don't feel too badly ... the corner PAU scored on shouldn't have been a corner in the first place. The ball was played off a PAU head (not a Peg head) and the ref mistakenly gave them a corner. It sucked but we took it in stride because the (wrong) call evened out a previous call where we got the better side of a referee error.

Nevertheless, the refereeing was excellent today. Both teams played hard and I have never seen a regular-season celebration like the one Peace Arch had after scoring the 1-0 goal in the 86th minute. I hope you guys (PAU) come out to play like that next week in our Pak game -> that kind of intensity is what Premier's all about. :)

Bollocks

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL,

Stop the BS, there is no way you could have played at 2pm in Chilliwak and also watched PoCo/GEU Game.

Good results all around this weekend. PoCo rec'd the Point we needed and if PoCo can beat GN, it will set up a great final last game of the season. GEU got a much needed point against the best team in the league in their hopes of staying in the top 5 for BC's. Also setting up and important last game against Delta. ALU w/ the win are going to the BC's. Good job for a bunch of misfits.

TheRob,

Any report on GEU's injured player from the first half?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ask Yoda.

Skytrain,

TheRob was over watching some quality Div Two action during the first half of the Premier game. No idea who was injured. Was it bad?

By the way, fcuk you. :mad:

Dude,

It should be bottom two, but when was the last time a team got relegated from Premier?:rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
demotion

Its not going to happen.:(

Dude,

Do you really think that the 'NoBrains' of our league are going to do something right for the first time? Not likely. as discussed before it should be the bottom two teams. If I was to predict for next year, I'd put my $$$ on no demotions, but we will see 1 new team/club in the show due to Aldergove dropping out or folding their Premier squad.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ask Yoda.

Originally posted by TheRob
No idea who was injured. Was it bad?

The guy playing left half. He jumped infront of the Skytrain and did not return. Clean tackle but he fell down on his ankle. Did not sound or look to good.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess what I'm asking is this: what does the league constitution state? Not asking what they’ll do, because that is far less predictable. Ranger: what's the scoop?

Aldergrove could still earn their spot through promotion out of 1st. Also, Langley isn’t a lock to accept the top spot…Demo has implied there is too much head butting in Langley to get together. Leaves the door open for Aldergrove. I personally think that Langley won’t have trouble convincing a team to either switch clubs to join their club or drop their independent status if the team is guaranteed a reserve spot.

Interesting times ahead.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Skytrain
. if PoCo can beat GN, it will set up a great final last game of the season. GEU got a much needed point against the best team in the league in their hopes of staying in the top 5 for BC's.

If?
You accuse Sid of changing personalities?
"If".... that's a good one.:rolleyes:

I've been hearing shite lately about GEU and the weekend result confirms it. Me thinks this is a side to be reckoned with and they've put their earlier season problems behind them.
Peaking at the right time. Interesting.

Dude, back in the old days, one went down, one went up.
I have no idea what the constitution says.
Me also thinks the league will do everything to justify keeping two storied clubs like SU and Aldergrove in the show.

Just one man's opinion........

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is good to discuss here though…we know Bad Bobby Brown and Iron Rod Fuge lurk here, so it is kind of an informal discussion forum for them.

I think we can all agree that for the general improvement of the league, clubs need to prove year after year that they belong in the show, and the only way to ensure this is through consistent promotion / demotion. To demote GN this year (assuming the standings remain the same as now) would be wrong. Allow them to stay, provided they expand their club to include a Reserve team. Aldergrove- although struggling in Prem & Reserve- has a stronger club at present than Surrey United. Me thinks SU needs a swift kick in the arse. They can’t fold the club, as (I believe) the FVSL hold territory rights allowing them to field teams in the VMSL. The league truly holds the hammer there.

As TR would say, discuss…

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
If?
You accuse Sid of changing personalities?
"If".... that's a good one.:rolleyes:

Listen jackass, no changing of personalities here.:mad: If you can remember I had made only 3 predictions on PoCo winning games this season, all three resulted in losses:mad:

lancearsmstrong

Not Bright
Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain:The injured player on geu is fine and was sidelined because the coach has dizzy spills. Poco is not the best team in this league....top three for sure....Geu is praying for another shot at peace arch.
Poco was lucky to get the tie this weekend. They were severly out played.
But they will probably win the league...so what the fukc?
Bring on the cup!!!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo is not the best team??? I wish someone advised me earlier

Originally posted by lancearsmstrong
The injured player on geu is fine and was sidelined because the coach has dizzy spills.

Poco was lucky to get the tie this weekend. They were severly out played.

Lance,

5 minutes of playing time for a starter? GEU must have a deep bench to be able to replace him so easily:rolleyes: But I also think your coach has many dizzy spells. Cause if he was able to think straight Yoda would get the call to the show more often. :D

And PoCo being outplayed. Take the beer googles off. If PoCo spending 35 minutes in the second half in GEU's defensive end w/ GEU's backline sounding like a bunch of old ladies, "Come on ref look at the height of that guy, do you really think he would win a ball in the air?", then I guess you are correct Mr. Lance.:rolleyes:

Oh, by the way has GEU ever made it past the Prelims in the Cup? Thought not.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree TR, somebody pissed in some flake's corn flakes this morning.

Listen:mad: Jackass:mad: I:mad: was:mad: TTPing:mad: and:mad: complimenting:mad: your:mad: team:mad: in :mad: the:mad: same:mad: breath.:mad:

You're still an arrogant fcuk though.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0