Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sunday's Game!!!

Originally posted by scouser
Alouette did well to tie game, but PoCo dominated after that point.

Message to Sid. I don't know what game you were watching, but to say Slater was the only one working is bogus!!!

We actually scored three goals which should win a game

Scouser take personal insult to that comment!!!!

Got to agree with the ALU player who posted this, Maybe if Sid stopped socking Sully's ccok for a few minutes he would see what the real problems are.
Poco was unlucky not to score 3 or 4 more goals, Perkins kept it from being a total blowout. Sully's only play was to kick the ball off the park....
If I had a dollar for every time Sully cursed the 'crappy' ball I'd be rich.

Scouser did end his draught, it wasn't pretty, but it did go in. Forwards weren't the problem.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
game PoCo Vs ALU

Sid,

Injuries? Not a very good excuse, I would have expected something a little more. ALU had maybe 2 players missing PoCo had 4. Enough said. Maybe if you had your team stop relying on only 3 players (Slats and the 2 old boys) you would have better results.

Scouser,

Still hurting from when you stepped in front of the Skytrain? Cause you left the pitch when you got up. :D You are right 3 goals should be enough to win a game, but to say the 3 forwards worked hard is another thing. That was the most relaxing game on the backline in a while. Your backline shipped the ball in the air almost every time, made it way to easy for us. Give them a big thank you. In total your team had 4 opportunities to score, you finished 3.

What is with your formation, 4-3-3? To play that system against a team that uses the outside backs as midfielders you are just asking for a loss.

Jack-the-Lad

Better luck next time! ;)

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco V Alouette

In regards to the Poco v Alouette game yesterday.

Sid behaved very well at the game, no inappropriate touching at all. As a matter of fact he invited me over to his place for a genuine Irish seven course meal. I get there and he gives me a six pack of beer and a potato. :D

BJ might have only had one beer, but he was kind enough to buy the team a round. Cheers.

Sid doesn't Alouette have a beer man? I can't believe nobody else from your team stuck around after the game.

I must agree that the officiating was very good (except for the first PK call)

I saw a couple of PAU players watching the game and noticed that one of their better players had a broken arm. Can a Peace Arch TTPer enlighten us to what happened ?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razor? No posting after a loss?

Yes, tell us what happend and then go and enter into the Valley Cup Pool, and put your money where your mouths are. That goes for everyone. Even sid.:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Can

Stupid shite was playing Friday night pick up hockey and was hit into the boards by his own team mate (PAU not hockey)

Got Milk?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The pot sickens...

Interesting stuff down at Reeves on Sunday. Dissent among the Alouette ranks, accusations of laziness, revelations of poor training sessions, dwindling camaraderie…could Alouette be on the verge of implosion?

Sounds like another episode of “As the Meadows Turns” could be on the horizon. No promises but stay tuned…

Seriously, how does a Premier program (Prem & feeder team(s)) get away with less than 2 nights of training / week? Out at NAP on both Tuesday and Thursday evening last week, I counted at least 48 guys (each night) between 4 teams- with no less than 12 guys per team. The Rangers must have had 18 guys out both nights! Sounds like unhappy players on Alouette to me. With 3-6 being so tight, it will make for a very interesting finish to the regular season. I know SC Peg is putting in the miles…
:eek:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco definitely outplayed ALU on the weekend. Both teams were missing players. The difference is that Poco has some depth and can afford to lose 3 or 4 players. ALU has no depth and can't afford to lose any of their starting 11.

I think all 3 of the ALU forwards worked hard. The problem is that their midfield can't get the ball to them.

Poco doesn't have any one or two outstanding players but they do play well together and seem to have good work ethic. Greg B. and Loyd S. had very strong games for Poco. Poco does however lack some finishing ability. How many chances did they blow over the bar from the six yard box, very unimpressive. Poco probably does have the best team in the league but anything can happen on any given night. Perhaps ALU and Golden Ears should merge next year then there will be 3 very good teams in the valley.

The league is basically over with Poco most likely winning. The battle for third should be interesting. Should be either Golden Ears or ALU but Golden Ears still has to play Poco.

Well done to the Poco lads. It seems they deserve to win the league this year.

Jack is the Lad.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The pot sickens...

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Dissent among the Alouette ranks, accusations of laziness, revelations of poor training sessions, dwindling camaraderie…could Alouette be on the verge of implosion?

Really can you expect more from the rejected-misfits of PoCo/Surrey/TownsenPark/VMSL? This team is a ticking time bomb!:eek: Expect a whole new team of turncoats next year.

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Sounds like another episode of “As the Meadows Turns” could be on the horizon. No promises but stay tuned…

Could this be a regular monthly soap?:D Hope so.:D

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gloat for a while guys !

I heard Poco Shity played a pretty good game but you guys are right we don't have the depth of poco yet but be sure next you will see some changes & the depth will be there . We were missing 3 of are 11 starters so that was no exuse it was the true.
Good win to Poco City:)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Things that make you go........

Perhaps ALU and Golden Ears should merge next year then there will be 3 very good teams in the valley.
Interesting thought, and probably the smart thing to do, but not bloody likely.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The One Time I Will Agree With The Nob !!!

Not bloody likely at all or ever !!!! We will just go out & take the players we want from there team ! The rest of those Queers can go fcuk some sheep (sheep shaggers).:)

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jack The Lad

The league is basically over with Poco most likely winning. The battle for third should be interesting. Should be either Golden Ears or ALU but Golden Ears still has to play Poco.

Well done to the Poco lads. It seems they deserve to win the league this year.

Jack is the Lad.

wow, why don't we just forget about the remainder of the games and give Poco the league cup and the Pak cup too......party can be at my place. Give your fcuking head a shake buddy.......they just won a game (well done) but they still have three to go (one against us at PAU). By the way, if you check the standings, you'll notice that we are STILL in first (I know, I know they have a game in hand) but they have to win those games. To their credit, they've done well and taken max points so far........but to count out PAU at this stage just shows how much you know about this league (please join the cup pools, we will gladly take your cash!).

PS the PAU guy with broken arm is our team captain Mark (hockey accident), but he should be back in a couple of weeks (in time for Poco)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last post to Razortwat today

First of all, you spelt their wrong. Secondly, do you really think any of our players would make the switch, and play with the nutgrabbers next year? You really are a load.

Have a nice day. :)

PS - enter the Valley Cups pool.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip?

Sage~ You guys made Skip your Captain??? Well I now know who I'm NOT picking to win it all.

This pool gets easier and easier to pick by the moment!

Knvbgottheshortstrawfrombronco;)

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU..

ejoys their pints to much to play with those ALU tossers! Good win for Poco and I must say that ALU looked terrible.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got that. Thanks though

That's Daft Dutchman to you! If you've seen him it could also be Skippy....:rolleyes:

Yours in too much T.V. , Alex P keaton.

IfyouneedhelpthinkbacktoFamilyTies

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Last post to Razortwat today

Originally posted by TheRob
Secondly, do you really think any of our players would make the switch, and play with the nutgrabbers next year?

TheRob,

You have it all wrong. There is only one Nutgrabber ; the rest are all Nutgrabees .

Yours in fondling,

Dude.:cool:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage

When you blokes lose your game to SC Peg the league will be over and Poco will have won it.

Thanks for coming out.

I do hope it comes down to the game vs PAU but I've got this feeling. PAU choked when it mattered most in two big games this season. Their last game was a loss to the team that Poco just pounded. They will be in tough to beat Peg. If Peg can win they can challenge for third, good motivation for Peg and PAU is running scared. Prediction 3-1 Peg, PAU to dust off golf clubs. Long bitter summer,

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Bored, esq., Sir

Originally posted by bored
When you blokes lose your game to SC Peg .........

Prediction 3-1 Peg

Finally, someone from PoCo who's gifted in the IQ department.:D
What a breath of fresh air..........

Sonno, you wouldn't happen to know the guy who hit that cracker free kick on the weekend would you? :rolleyes:

You know, the 4-2 go ahead goal?

Fcuking ripper from what our scouts said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0