Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
when you lose, you lose

Isn't it always better to lose quietly? Let the other guys gloat for a day, even Sid.

All the posting Sid did this past week must have done magic for his clowns. Good result and it speaks for itself.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo vs PAU

Wow, all of this talk about who will finish first: Peach Arch or PoCo. It's going to be a SUPER weekend on Feb. 3 as The Superbowl will seem to take a back seat to the PoCo vs. PAU game.:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
superfoxs

You may have given them one goal but the second goal was well finished by ALU. As for your own goal, it wasn't exactly hard work by you guys. It was somewhat of a gift as well. If Billy's old eyes could have focused on that ball and cleared it you would have never even got that goal.
As for the POCO game, didn't they play shorthanded? 10 men for a portion of the game was what I heard.

What the heck is going on!! I'm defending the likes of POCO and ALU!!!!
:eek: :rolleyes:
I think I need to go lay down for a while. I must be sick.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: jackass of the lads

Originally posted by superfoxs

poco we were at your game and we both know you were outplayed and fortunate to get the win. year!

Yes we were outplayed when we were down to 10 men. Thanks again Martin ;) . Even with 10 men we still had our share of scoring chances.

At the end of the game we came away with 3 points, and that's what matters.

The gap is narrowing !!!

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super fag

you say we fluked out & caught you guys on a bad game I think you guys had your moments & could not score . Your goalie has brick feet & you guys deserved to have that first goal scored on you . Our second goal was a nice finish no goalie can stop Slaters shot when he has time like that to shoot .You goal was a gift we gave to you . Watch out in the Pak Cup the Razorbacks are good contenders to be winning it. Peace Arch is a good team but lets be real guys the Razorbacks are just better than Peace Arch. Good win boys!!!!!! :D

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jack The Lad
I was also at the PAU vs AU game and AU was by far the better team. If they remain healthy, they will probably win the Pak... Cup this year. With the likes of Lee Sullivan, Arnie Meers, Mark Slater, and Billy Jackson they should run away with it.

Never ever use these names and the word "run" in the same sentence . I almost threw up when I read that one .

Superfox , your right about Delta dominating the second half of friday's game . By my calculations that puts you guys further down the list of shite teams in the league . I rate POCO , DELTA , and ALU above you and as you showed today , PAU a distant 4th .

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALU PAU

Hey superfox can you not read or what. The quote was "PAU did not look like the best team in the FVSL on this day". I repeat on this day. ALU winning the Pak Cup. Ha Ha

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
superfox

You silly bastard, here you are slagging ALU ( they just beat you) and slagging POCO (won a tough game v Delta with 10 men and made you guys look like you belonged in Div 1 first time around). We understand that you are upset but don't you think you should save your 'chirps' for a day when you have something to 'chirp' about. That was the first game of the year that actually meant something and you came up empty.

'there is taking the piss, but either be funny or be factual' sound familiar, heed your own advice!

Full marks to ALU ( ouch) they beat you!
Full marks to POCO they beat Delta.

Now if you were smart, you would go away quietly. Maybe in two weeks when Poco has finished beating you, you can tell everyone how much better than them you are!

(Jack the Lad, could that be Billy Jackson? )

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by snowman

Never ever use these names and the word "run" in the same sentence . I almost threw up when I read that one .

Superfox , your right about Delta dominating the second half of friday's game . By my calculations that puts you guys further down the list of shite teams in the league . I rate POCO , DELTA , and ALU above you and as you showed today , PAU a distant 4th .
any team that loses to there cat team, then rates them selves higher than PAU and ALU must have shat for brains. besides, check the standings and get your mom to explain to you were the top of the list is and the bottom is. you'll see delta some where in the MIDDLE

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
friedbread

You sure told snowman, didn't ya!!

Too bad he doesn't play for Delta, pay attention moron.

If you aren't paying attention he may score the goal that wins the league.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alouette boasts after win

Alouette wins, and scores two shitty fluke goals (PAU's goal was also not earned) and then you find ALU players chatting it up like they won the world cup. If they lost, all we would have got is more of Sid's moronic posts. PAU did not look as strong as they have in the 4 games or so that I have seen them play this year, but they definately had the majority of play. No really good chances for either team.

GEU had a good win over the struggling SU. SU went up early and gave it their best. Another shocking performance. GEU simply ran them over on their size. If GEU could finish score could have been 10-1 easily.:eek:

PoCo and Delta. Game was very cold. Delta could not finish against PoCo's 10 men. PoCo got the win and looking forward to whomever we play next.

Bored,

Jack-the-lad could not be who you think it is, as he doesn't even know how to turn the computer on, let alone sign on to TTP and post.:D

skytrainsorrythebooklikepost

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
premier

This is fun, ALU has helped to make this a league. Peace faltering, Poco coming on strong, ALU coming on strong, Delta fading, Surrey playing well and GEU playing better, looking like maybe they will be around for the Pak, and even the BC's. Some interesting games comin up.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Skytrain

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
but not nearly long enough.

Dude,

Compared to your average post, everyone else's posts are not long enough. At least you win at one length category in your life time

Bored,

Very good looking season and should roll into cup.
Going to go down to the last game of the season for the top five teams to see where they finish. PoCo and PAU fighting for first and GEU, ALU, Delta fighting for 3rd. SC to be best of the bottom half.

PoCo needs minimum 2 wins and 2 ties to win. PAU must win last two games, including beating PoCo, to win.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make up games

From FVSL web page.

Make up games for weekend of Jan 25.

Fri Jan 25

Delta Metro United GEU Ultra John Oliver Park 7:30

Premier Division Sunday Jan. 27 Make Up Games

GN Sporting Club Surrey United Strawberry Hill School 2:00

Poco City Dominion Alouette U Razorbacks Reeve St. Park # 1

Townsend Park Rangers Aldergrove United Townsend Park

M O T W will be Poco vs. Alouette

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by scouser
I THINK!!!

I'm a teacher!!!!

Two completely opposite statements;)

Scouser,

way to lay yours balls on the table. Go big or go home! By the way, just to let you know, when you run - you should put your left arm down, might help your speed a little:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0