Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
okee dokee

Havin a few pints and still haveinga few few pnits at practice. Its now 12:06 and we have now moved on to a mates house cause it was gettin a wee bit cold in the parkinf lot. Gettin a little tired of all this Surrey shite. House, I assume you play for S.Peg, as much as you practice you will not beat the has-been-Rangers. If you do end up playing them, knowing the score would be interesting.:rolleyes:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree

House, I assume you play for S.Peg, as much as you practice you will not beat the has-been-Rangers. If you do end up playing them, knowing the score would be interesting.

Skytrain, I agree with you, it would be interesting to know the score if they ever want to play us. I'm not making any predictions but I can't say who is better or who will win until we play each other.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: i agree

Originally posted by housearrest
I'm not making any predictions but I can't say who is better or who will win until we play each other.

Just a suggestion, maybe you should sign 11 players to your squad:D

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
11 Players

I don't care how many players anyone fields , only one other team will be playing in the packenham cup .

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo

PoCo debates getting brutal between myself and I listening to two mates talk about the relation of Bin Laden and why we pay Taxes in Canada.

Final Stmt - PoCo to win league and Cup.:D :) :p ;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: i agree

Skytrain, I agree with you, it would be interesting to know the score if they ever want to play us. I'm not making any predictions but I can't say who is better or who will win until we play each other.

You useless tit, tell me about life from the cheap seats. Say what you want about the rangers, you are no match. I have seen you play and (sorry ranger forever) you are not very good. I can't be any more polite. If you were a hooker you would make all your money on bjs because you suck.

You are not making any predictions because there is only one prediction to make. Loser

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions?

You are not making any predictions because there is only one prediction to make. Loser

Whoa man, i don't even play for the rangers so just take it easy.

As for Skytrain, winning the league looks good for you guys, however, winning the cup is another thing.
Prediction? PoCo goes to final and loses to a Surrey team.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

Life as an invalid.

It almost embarrasses me talking to you. If I were to drop a box of matches how many would there be. Wopner on at 5.

Rain man, if you can, stay away. We know who you are, no offence to retarded people, but you are a retarded fcuk.

Keep the ball grabbing in the family and leave the rest of us alone. Your gibberish is wasting our time, crawl back into that bottle and pass out you waste of skin. ( You did waste a lot you fat fcuk)

rawten

Nov 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
one more for donnyS

sid,where are you man,Im still waiting for you outside the firemans club,Im still in the circle having one more for donny!

rawten

Nov 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored

hey you must be bored to start the shite to house arrest,sounds like you have a grudge,maybe its because you cant get one by.you are a pretty tough guy on the keyboard ,you fcucking loser.go back to playing with your leggo.faggot

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Donny Smith

Well done Johnny Rotten.

I couldn't find anything on TTP regarding Donny's passing.
Your post reminded me of that.

I know Donny was huge with Sapperton.
He was a good guy and well liked around many soccer circles.

Regs, you played with him in the summer leagues and I'm sure you'd agree.

If there's a thread out there on him I obviously missed it.

Otherwise, cheers Donny.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Rawten

hey you must be bored to start the shite to house arrest,sounds like you have a grudge,maybe its because you cant get one by
I believe Rawten knows what he is talking about. When Rawten speaks, everybody listen.
Well said.:cool:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a quick question for the premier players out there.
Does anyone know when they are going to have the draw for this year's Pakenham Cup?
I checked the FVSL website and nothing yet.:confused:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know when they are going to have the draw for this year's Pakenham Cup?

Just Premier players?
Snubbed by my own club mate.:(
Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

Draw to be held in early January, rumour states.

Merry Christmas everyone.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry

Oh yeah, sorry about that Rangerforever, it was kinda late and I was bored so I thought I would just ask a question. Won't happen again. Merry Christmas Eve everyone, and everyone at club Surrey!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fields closed

PoCo fields closed until January 19 minimum. :( Anyone else have an update on their fields?

skytrainverypissedoffieldsclosedaftertheniceweather:mad:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: fields closed

Originally posted by Skytrain
PoCo fields closed until January 19 minimum. :( Anyone else have an update on their fields?

skytrainverypissedoffieldsclosedaftertheniceweather:mad:

Especially when you've been going twice a week and other teams have taken time off?;)

We are going indoor turf tonite for the first bit of training in 3 weeks.

We have a game in Aldergrove on Jan. 6 and I've heard nothing about cancellation.
We didn't even know the league advanced the schedule for a week. We thought we didn't have to play until the 12th or 13th anyway.
We had an exhibition game lined up for the same weekend and I don't know now if we can get a field.

Nothing else to report fom our end Flame.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I checked the FVSL website and nothing yet.:confused:

Another question is are they going with the same round robin format as last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0