Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad coaching decisions?

Bollocks,if the rangers are so good,how come the premier team does't call any of their players up?

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
answer for THE JUDGE

The rangers don't get the call up is because they aren't sitting by the phone . They are hanging out at the local 7-11 working on their real passion ... Loonie(toonie) tosses . I know this from personal experience . I won't go away soon either , cause I hear from some reliable sources that they are passing their skills on to the next generation . They are also VERY old , like me , and they can't play 2 games in one weekend . The young ones are crap !
Hey sheep man , maybe you know some lonely sheep I could borrow for the weekend

snowmangonnascoreonandoffthepitchthisweekend

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ewe must be joking...

This sheep stuff is starting to become a little disturbing. Snowman, I thought you would have learned from the last time. Just because the sheep do not say no it does not mean they want some.

Sorry Maple Ridge dudes. I know that alters your reality somewhat, but it is true. Sheep prefer...well...sheep.

....or Lance.:D

Winners Sunday (and it looks like great weather) include: Peace Arch, Poco, Delta, Townsend Park, and lastly, GN Sport. Sorry GEU, I tried to type your name in the winners column but it felt so unnatural to do so.
:rolleyes:

Have a good weekend.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep

Getting stinking drunk is not new to you at all. In fact judging from your posts your shitfaced already. Keep your stick on the ice sheep and you will be OK.:D

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bad coaching decisions?

Originally posted by The Judge
Bollocks,if the rangers are so good,how come the premier team does't call any of their players up?

Judge,

I wouldn't call it a 'call up' ... more like a 'call sideways'. The Rangers have been very supportive of our new premier team this year. We've usually had 1-2 Rangers with us every weekend. Also, we've had a couple SC Storm (div 1) players up with us a couple weekends.

On the other side of the coin, we've had a couple premier players play with the Rangers on occasion and with the Storm/U-21 teams.

Out in Surrey FC land we call that an example of what the 'club system' should be. :D

Bollocks

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: No one accused us of being stupid

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Bollocks: we could wipe the floor with everyone other than our beloved Premier team.

Hence our convenient bowing out to you guys.

Rangers,

:) And to think I thought you guys just hated the rain. LOL.

See you tomorrow in Chilliwack. A bunch of us premier boys will be out early to watch you guys smoke TP. Look forward to having a pint after the game with y'all ....

Bollocks

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored

I have finally recovered from last nights drinking binge. It has taken all day to get rid of this nasty hangover. I do not recommend drinking Silent Sam straight from the bottle.

It is just past 11oclock….Where is everybody, its Saturday night. I’m sure Bertrum is passed out in somebody’s backyard by now and will not make tomorrows game. You need help.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you'd never stop phoning

if i showed ya you'd get all soapy, being as pole hungry as you are.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Girth,

It does not surprise me that you take part in such a sport called javelin catching being that you are from Maple Ridge. Is this a sport we might see in the next olympics and can you please describe this strange sport for all of us?

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still a good weekend for Alouette Razorbacks 2 out of the 3 teams won this weekend .

Premier : Delta 2 Alouette 0
Div 1 : Alouette 1 Delta 0
U-21 : Alouette 2 Surrey City 1

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC Peg 1 TP 1

Hello,

Premier:
SC Pegasus 1
Townsend Park 1

Div 1 CAT:
SC Rangers 3
Townsend Park 0

Although we completely dominated them, TP somehow squeeked their first shot by our third-string goalie. They were up 1-0 early in the game, and it looked as though TP wanted to hang on to the game for the remaining 85 minutes. TP actually did a decent job of it, save the missed PK call when our young Adam was gooned in the box.

In the second half, TP was even more under pressure, but unfortunately we could only get one of our chances by the big keeper.

Our SC Rangers smoked (as predicted) the TP div 1 team. Both our Storm and Royals won as well which made it a good weekend for Surrey City as a whole. Club system seems to work .... :D

Any other results out there?

Bollocks

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You knew that alouette lost on friday because there was no post on saturday. GEU prevailed this weekend for all those who predicted another upset, it wasn't going to happen. Friday night GEU vs Alouette is pretty big eh! Hurrn

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep Shagger

The daft bastard from Maple Ridge (I can't believe he admits that) has just opened a can of worms that are to big to even fit up his arse!!! VMSL are Geeks? and the FVSL plays better football?

Listen Hilbilly Jim, when your finished humping the family sheep, mum, sisters, brother and anything else that is family related (your TV bought garden weezle), drive your pick up down your dirt road and out of Hazard County...go watch a match in the Metro League before you make dumbass comments like the Thread you started in the VMSL Forum... :cool:

I'm not a Geek or a sheep shagger!!!:p

Fibuless

Sep 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU is back on track now. I guess Alouette will be the next eam to be run over by the GEU train. It is such a bore to hear all the bragging by so many teams and guys who just can't finish the job. As for I love sheep...if you keep walking your dog so close to a busy street I am gonna run your midget ass over. Keep your head up and try to go the distance.

GIrth....you are the only guy I know who has a dickdoo! Yah..just look down at your feet and check this theory out! Your belly does stick out more than your dick do.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Guinness,

The guy seems a bit off his rocker, and as he has shown, is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. It is funny though...you put in a retaliatory statement into the FVSL thread instead of the "Geeks" thread he originally posted. The fact is, there are far more VMSL guys that come on to these threads and slag our football instead of the other way around. I recall that spineless cnut "2 left feet" putting in some big time slags here before he would finally admit who he played for and came from. I guess he liked the anonymity of it all, and didn't want anyone finding out his number. My point is, there have been way more VMSL guys showing their true lack of class (including you) by coming on these threads and slinging dirt.

TTP all you want out of that idiot Sheep Shagger, but your drivel on the quality of the VMSL vs. the FVSL is getting a bit tired. If you take a look, there is even a more appropriate thread under FVSL for that.

Dip shite.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0