Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau talk is pretty quiet tonight. any result from the delta chilli game . hey pau roosters was alot of fun tonight:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re:anti-pau pisstaking

It's understandable that the lads are happy to see the loss...anything to keep the league tighter I'm sure most are in support of...as for who is the better team in the end, time will tell.
Tonight the geu boys battled and deserved the win. Our team had a tough time absorbing the initial 25 min and couldn't weather the storm defensively (as a team.) To win you have to focus on shutting people down in your own half and build from there. geu could have had a few more.
I do think the ref was a little intimidated by the banging and had a tough time setting the tone. After a while , contact that would normally be cosidered a foul wasn't always called because the tone had been set to allow more than the usual. This favoured the bigger geu boys no doubt.
That being said we still have to battle hard and we will be ready for next week...funny how losing raises the bar a few notches.

paumaylosebutwon'tnextweek :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 1 v. Chilliwack 1

Got back to Delta at just after midnight. Long way to go for another draw. 1 - 1 the final score. Another major disappointment for us, especially after the GEU result.

Cheers :( :(

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bla bla bla

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Fat Monkey,

Question: considering a traditional wet shower may well compound the adhesiveness of the rubber in monkey hair, will you be using a high static industrial vacuum, or a high velocity air-knife wash down to get the pellets out of your mane? If I may, I suggest a "push-pull" method- combining the two technologies for maximum effectiveness. You may need to introduce ionization as well to neutralize the static charge. 900 cfm @ 55” w.g. on the air knife, and 200 cfm @ 200” w.g. on the vacuum aught to suffice. I suggest 5 vacuum pick-up points. Be discrete if you intend to, erm, misuse of the middle pick-up.:eek:
B]

Dude, shut up.... I still think your the but plug that showed no class last year during our cup game.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re:ya what if ????

Originally posted by Sage

Pssst....... Osama, if you look closely, you are 3rd in the league after 2 rounds :D . So who you "rate" means shite.

Gee, I guess you're using anything possible to motivate the GEU guys eh? Tell you what, after I score the winner tonight I'll split that 6 pack with ya........... meet me in the toilet (i mean changeroom :rolleyes: ) at Albion after the match ;)

Sage you are not qualified to talk thrash, until you actually do something for your team, like win something you can only wish.
I know you have score many of goals to win many of gam???
but for the christ of god, do something to make your team win.
Let me guess? did not score again???

Enrique

Dec 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco vs SFC

Originally posted by Jack The Lad
and next year we're moving the team to Pitt Meadows. The vote was unaminous in the change room tonight. JTL

Are you kidding me, JTL, you've been hooking yourself up to that electrical shock machine at work again, haven't you!! Your suppose to stop when the Q-tip starts to hurt...............Pt Meadows.......ya right.....you must have been the only guy in the change room at the time.... but you are right Poco doesn't give a shti about their premier team and something needs to be done.

Poco definetly dominated SFC...more chances more opportunities, although hats off to SFC for waiting around, definately shows a lot of class. The outcome????? Poco wins--or replay the whole game, not just 19 min.

Enrique
"Don't turn out the lights" -- how appropriate!!!

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lights out ???????

Poco should talk to the city of Poco before changing times to friday nights. SFC should get the 3 pts, considering it has been such a huge bitch fest for some teams whining about start times on friday nights. was the ref on time? probably yes. was Sfc ready to play obviously yes. a 7: 30 start kicks off at 8:45, what if sfc had players working at 10:00 or 11:00 then what,they dont finish the game cause it started late?? p.s chilli well done brings the league just a bit tighter :D :D

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Poco vs SFC

Originally posted by Enrique

The outcome????? Poco wins--or replay the whole game, not just 19 min.

I don't think the whole game will be replayed. The points will either be awarded to Poco (I'd be pissed off if I was SFC) or they'll get both teams together to play the last 19 min.

I don't know if there are a certain # of minutes that have to be played to make a game official, or if that even matters because it wasn't any teams fault that the lights went out.

If the points don't matter to either team at the end of the season there will be no playing of the last 19 min. If one of the teams needs the points to avoid regulation or get into a Prov. cup spot then the remaing mins. will be played.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: lights out ???????

Originally posted by can
Poco should talk to the city of Poco before changing times to friday nights. SFC should get the 3 pts.

Of course you think SFC should get the three points.

Enrique, you need to work on your strength. You had a decent chance from about 12 yards out but couldn't kick it far enough to hit the net. Well done pippy.

JTL

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hats off

First off I want to say hats off to our lads from sfc that stuck around and battled hard last night.Well done boys first class.
Secondly to Jack The Lad,first class.At least you come on here and say something classy to lads after a freezing cold nightmare.
Osame,considering your the coach of Po Co,instead of downing a few pints and ripping into everyone else.Why don't you show some leadership and step up yourselfe and say what a shamble that was last night.
Lastly to the boys who transfered out on the last day,no class.
I have no problem with you guys leaving,It's just leaving the other lads with twelve players left is gutless.
If you knew you were leaving, give Peter a little respect in finding players that might want more playing time!
Well done GEU, that is a huge win!
Delta, Delta, Delta,what the fcuk happened,don't tell me they played that illegal goalie again .:rolleyes:

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU/GEU Game

Everyone knows the score...everyone is happy when the champs stumble a little...Let's call it as it is though. GEU had the desire to beat us on the day (JTL)...it was't their skill, but their determination. We came out flat, they took it to us and scored. After that the game went pretty even. At best we were playing at a 70% intensity level and that doesn't win games. GEU had more chances, particularly in the late second hald but at that point it doesn't matter whether you lose 1-0 or 5-0, it's still 3 points lost. Yeah GEU is a strong tough team. Probably the 2nd best in the valley. End of the day, we're still in 1st, in the drivers seat. We win our remaining games and the league is ours (even having fcuked up here or there).

This was a wake up call for PAU and if you haven't got the memo let me tell you now...

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE :mad:

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done geu

Originally posted by Aves
Well done 'Wack:D :D

as you all know it was a tough loss last night for pau but we have secured the services of delta's crack detective team and they are working around the clock looking for any technicalities. i think # 20 wasn't wearing shin pads, we will get back to you in about 5 weeks. geu dont count your points for a least another month.

friedbread, nice to hear from you, the lads really miss your positive attitude. how was your night?, did wee mack let you play with her barbies. see ya tonight

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU/GEU Game

Originally posted by Red Dragon
Everyone knows the score...everyone is happy when the champs stumble a little

PAU Champs? I believe you actually have to win the league or PAK to be considered champs. Unless your spelling let you down again and you ment 'chumps'.

Yeah GEU is a strong tough team. Probably the 2nd best in the valley. :mad: [/B]

Does that mean PAU is the third best in the Valley?

appearsPoCoisnow1pointoutoffirst:cool:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo/SFC game

From the 70 minutes that was played last night, PoCo deserves to have the win. Better team on the night. But tell you right now that if it were PoCo losing 2-1 and the lights went out - we would want to play the remainder or the whole damn gamelayed over. Not fair to both teams, but as said before, City of PoCo is a joke when it comes to fields and booking times.

SFC's options:

1) Protest the game and have the match replayed
2) Get the league to have both teams replay the last 20 minutes
3) Take the game as a loss and consider that they could have lost by a greater margin

Option 3 sounds like the best for SFC. After the game they were bragging about only losing by a goal and were very happy about their performance. Good to see SFC boys stick around for a few pints though after the disappointing night. Did inform them at 11pm that we could get the lights back on to finish the game but they declined.

Coach,

Heard you had 3 players leave on the last day to transfers? Knowing your team with all you talented players, it doesn't really matter who left;) . Bad news for your squad, but losers like that do not deserve to be on a Premier team.

skytrainenjoysthepintsonFridaysbutcandowithoutthecold

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC's options:

1) Protest the game and have the match replayed
2) Get the league to have both teams replay the last 20 minutes
3) Take the game as a loss and consider that they could have lost by a greater margin
Are these the real options of SFC or are you making shite up as you go? I know you like to talk allot of shite, so I'm strangely curious?

Why doesn't someone look it in the constitution? I know the FVSL makes it readily available, unlike the legend or is that myth? That is the VMSL "constitution". :rolleyes:

Cainy et al, sort out your shite play, you are now starting to cost me valuable points in the predictions pool. Remember, it's all about me. Cnuts.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta, Delta, Delta.

Originally posted by coach
Delta, Delta, Delta,what the fcuk happened,don't tell me they played that illegal goalie again .:rolleyes:

Coach,
No illegal goalie. Very frustrating night all round. Two weeks without a win doesn't help our cause in the league title race. No offence to GN or Chilliwack, but those games have to be 3 point games for us if we are going to really challenge at the top. We are playing very well all over the park except in the final third right now and we all know what that means. Our forwards are trying extremely hard in games and practice, sometimes to hard, as the pressure continues to build on them to score. The breaks aren't going their way right now and it's a monkey we are trying to lose.
Make no mistake, I've seen what the league has to offer, and if we are firing on all cylinders, Delta can and will beat any team in this league. It's not over yet and there is still a lot of football left to play, but we are not making it easy on ourselves.

Hope that sums it up for you Coach.

Cheers

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
masked man?????

you are correct Big T, our goalie played a awesome game and came up HUGE when he had to, he made some unbelievable saves and none of the goals were his fault, the masked man is none other than Gur from SUFC of div 2, he was called into action and just played great.

It also looks like the race at the top is gettin close as anyone can take the title.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: if it makes you happy

Originally posted by coach
Osame,considering your the coach of Po Co,instead of downing a few pints and ripping into everyone else.Why don't you show some leadership and step up yourselfe and say what a shamble that was last night.

:

Ok coach, If it makes you happy.."what a shamble".I just love it when people need to hear the ovious.What does it matter who says what.Of course is was a shamble.Do you think we were happy about not finishing the game. I would be talking about how we are in second , one point back of pau, who appears to be doing the imitation of termites choking on a sliver, instead of answering stupid posts.
I don't recall ripping into anybody last night, if my players deserve it I will ripp in to them.We haven't lost in more than 3 months , so the only ripping I will be doing is too momos like you.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0