Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought I asked you guys to post in the new thread that I started for you. The link is above.

Thanks.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plonker (not to be confused with plummer)

Sorry Bobby, I don't take directions or instructions very well... ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

Listen TR, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you on the topic of class. The bottom line here is that niether of us know the other well enough to be making those types of evaluations.
I, along with my team mates, take exception to the double standards that seem to be in place on this site.

Last season, we finished tied with Poco in points but lost the league on head-to-head. That was a bitter pill to swallow. To make matters worse, for the next year we had to listen to the likes of Bored, Osama and Skytrain gloat and boast about it, saying things like "PAU shite the bed"......."win something other than a summer league".......etc. During this time, yourself, or no one else seemed to mind that they were having fun at our expense. We've worked hard all year to ensure that we didn't suffer the same fate as last year, and succeeded in our goal of winning the league. We deserve to talk a little about it.
If you look at the posts our guys write, they are in large part, directed to the few individuals that had a lot to say about us last year, and even more to say about themselves. I'm sorry if you, or others take offense to what's being said to these individuals, but my advice would be........grow some skin. There are a lot of class guys who post and lurk here, and I enjoy the banter that goes back and forth. It's a no brainer that whoever wins the league is going to have more to say than the others for a week or two. big deal!!

If you want to moderate or edit these posts, or have a go at us by making up your little comical PAU thread, go ahead. Sage is right though, if we weren't posting on here, it would be a lot less interesting.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want my money back!?? :( ;)

RF, I thought I saw the Cup at KOB's.........but it wasn't looking so shiny though with all the Pachos that had been eaten from it. In two years.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I argree with PAU

They won the league, they have the right to make fun of any team they want to. Shame on the moderators to stop them. Its not PAU fault POCO shat the bed.:D
Kokanee just trying to support the league champs.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come'on TheRob,

Let the boys yap about winning the league, now they can list winning the league title along with all their summer, co-ed and bridesmaid titles;)

Kokanee,

Hows your knees doing? and the lock jaw?

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
options

hmmm, given the latest, one must tread lightly..

should one
...ttp out of poco pos(t)ers some more?
...ttp out of TR for being too schoolmarmish?
...remind the boys not to tell the moderators to fcuk off?
...just sit back and show some class?:rolleyes:
...become a premium member so I can participate in profit- sharing?
...hang 'em up and go out on top?
... quietly and without annoying anyone, reflect on a league championship?;)

ok the last one sounds good.:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: options

Originally posted by Aves
...become a premium member so I can participate in profit- sharing?

That's pretty funny.

I bet Regs would have something to say about that.
:rolleyes:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: options

Originally posted by Aves
...remind the boys not to tell the moderators to fcuk off?

alright, I concede......perhaps I should have avoided the use of profanity whilst conversing with a moderator.....but 9 or 10 shots of cuervo at the Roxy can do a little to mess with your reasoning skills at 2:30 in the morning. :) ........and.........he called us gay!.......(not that there's anything wrong with that) ;)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enuff

Allright everybody knows we won the league, and the grenades have been lobed, so lets get on with the next task at hand, winning the cup;) I do understand the animosity between us and some other individuals on here that fully took the piss last year, without giving us the respect we felt we earned by finishing tied for first. The best way to shut them up was beating them, wich we did over a week ago.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plonker (not to be confused with plummer)
Is that the same as a Plumber?

Nothing like getting a few boys wound up. Atleast the banter was interesting for a little bit. Don't forget that seeing as how most games(with the exception of Poco - Peg)are Pak games and can be talked about in the Pak threads.

Aves,

Become a Premium Member. Skip did, and look how much fun he's having.:)

Schoolmarmish?:rolleyes:I still don't think that is a word.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU v. Poco Somebody make it stop

Cheers to all the Chilliwack boys for the pitchers and pints @ Duke's on Friday night almost everyone from both clubs there. Good to see after well played match by Chilliwack, they were probably deserving of a goal as they had some chances in the second half but someone got in the way!:D Anyways on to the Pak Cup and Provincials.Also will someone please give PAU their trophy so I don't have read anymore of their posts!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU v. Poco Somebody make it stop

Originally posted by MILLSY
Also will someone please give PAU their trophy so I don't have read anymore of their posts!

Amen, brother.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sport ???

Millsy does this mean you took home the romantic comedy after the match last friday night, for that amazing save. What did the Mrs think of the flick:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the?

You must be mistaken.

Maybe you're in the wrong thread?

;)

yodabustedtwiceinoneday.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think PAU has earned the right to take a few shots. The Rangers take shots at everyone else because they are the Pak champs. PAU has endured listening to Poco all year. Most of those shots came after PAU pleaded that they had tied to first when actually they had finished second. Let PAU enjoy the title. Sage, must have felt pretty good getting the game winner. If only I had been there you could have rubbed my face in it.

PS: thecupisinwesternaustraliaonmymantle

I think that GEU will also be piss-taking POCO a bit too. Congratulations on a good season. A good goalie can make all the difference. Feeling confident that the keeper is going to make the big saves makes everyones jobs easier. Would Mills be the MVP for you guys this year?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No way

No we will not be taking the piss out of the Poco guys. If we were going to we would have done it last week. The league ended a week ago so what point is there. It's over.

Plus I will see most of these guys in person anyways. It's much more fun in person.
:D

Yes Millsy could very well be the MVP of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0