Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Studs up

The visa bill $50.00 dollars
gas to and from the pub $ 10.oo dolars
Players registration fee $140.00 dollars
The look on Studs ups face when he doesn't see the pitch again price less:D
bye the way cnunt face the rule is.. if you leave your wallet on the table, not if you leave your wallet in your jacket pocket over the back of a chair. Cheap cnunt:rolleyes:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want a transfer

Cainy, that's bullshite, have my transfer papers at training on Thursday, Draven says I can get 90min with Poco, plus if i sign now I can get a 100 free tanning minutes at BJ's sun shop.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard one of the Lions got tossed from the Delta game this past week for bumping the asst referee (Balsa's boss?). Yet no one has posted anything?

Is Balsa just making this crap up for attention or did something really happen?

LION, KR, sixfyv?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at the opposite end of the pitch from where it happened... so take what i say with a grain of salt.

This is what it LOOKED like from 80 yards away:

DMU puts a through-ball into the striker... breakaway... goal. DMU celebrates... confrontation erupts at the Lions bench with the linesman... lots of yelling as the Lion player is sent off the park.

This is what I AM TOLD happened:

DMU puts a through-ball into the striker... linesman (working to stay with the play) runs over unsuspecting Lion sub who is standing on the sidelines... kid goes down like a sack of potatoes... DMU scores... Lion sub gets pissed off about getting knocked down... gets pissed off that it was by the linesman... adding to everything, the score is now 3-1... his world is falling apart... yells at linesman for knocking him down... linesman not impressed Lion sub was standing on the line... argument ensues... Lion sub gets tossed... Play resumes.

Not sure if there was any physical contact other than the linesman running the unsuspecting bastard over.

KR? Lion? Bueller... Bueller... Bueller

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's what I heard happened.
Delta Lion puts through ball through to DMU striker, breakaway, scores.
I wipe tear from eye and swallow the lump in the throat.

The 200 plus pound linesman runs over our guy watching the game from the sideline. I don't know if there was any warning or not. Erickson (guy on the sideline) has had some bad concussions in the past and "doesn't need that shite". I think a warning of, " hey son, please step off the sideline, if you don't do this I will run you over as I try to keep up with the play".
If you know Erickson, he is the nicest, most respectfull guy on the team which 100% would have respected the linesmen and moved if asked.
So when Erickson got ran over, he got pretty choked and started beaking off at the linesmen.

At least thats what I heard/saw through my tearfull eyes.

P.S. Liondoesn'tlikeofficialstryingtotakeoutconcussionproneplayers.

P.P.S
I would like to congratulate Michael Burns off his 2 goal performance against his old team and friends. Especially that that was his last game against all his friends as he is off to England for a year/life?
Couldn't have been written any better.
Burns: Consider Gibson's pass to you in the first 20 seconds a little going away present. (and my face)

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Studs up

Originally posted by cainy
The visa bill $50.00 dollars
gas to and from the pub $ 10.oo dolars
Players registration fee $140.00 dollars
The look on Studs ups face when he doesn't see the pitch again price less:D
bye the way cnunt face the rule is.. if you leave your wallet on the table, not if you leave your wallet in your jacket pocket over the back of a chair. Cheap cnunt:rolleyes:

Cnunt?

Just because Cainy's back shouldn't mean that we have to go back to school for a vocabulary lesson. Fcku, we have been taken to school enough by the nation. No more schooling.

So is KNVB a cnunt? Dude please.:confused:

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LION
[The 200 plus pound linesman runs over our guy watching the game from the sideline. I don't know if there was any warning or not. Erickson (guy on the sideline) has had some bad concussions in the past and "doesn't need that shite". I think a warning of, " hey son, please step off the sideline, if you don't do this I will run you over as I try to keep up with the play".
If you know Erickson, he is the nicest, most respectfull guy on the team which 100% would have respected the linesmen and moved if asked.

Knight Rider, this must be the first legit reason for you guys losing this year and this is the first the community hears of it?

Sixfyv, can't believe we didn't hear from you either. Here I am thinking Delta is back on track for their big game with POCO this week, and now this. The linesman ran over one of their subs. Simply the turning point.

Must admit, this has kept me chuckling.:D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LFC2
Originally posted by LION
Sixfyv, can't believe we didn't hear from you either. Here I am thinking Delta is back on track for their big game with POCO this week, and now this. The linesman ran over one of their subs. Simply the turning point.

It's true... we are TERRIBLE right now... BRUTAL really... we were lucky to come away with a win from the lions... thank God the linesman bailed us out... and the Langley game should have been 10-1.

PoCo should spend at least 2 hours boozing before the game to make this contest somewhat interesting.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why didn't the Lion manager chuck the dumbass obstructing the sideline and sign the linesman?

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Alfred E. Newman
[BHey, if it makes you happy Knight Rhider, then believe whatever your heart desires. I know that I, for one, look forward to hearing just how "unfortunate" the Lions were every week.
-the annoying little boy [/B]

We weren't unfortunate that was the problem we got alot of fortune we just didnt capitalize. Stop putting words in my post...or i'll beat up your brother:p
Im sorrry buddy i didn't mean to hurt your feelings! You guys won right, don't worry it's okay:( I just told it like it was why cant anyone handle the truth!!!!!! I am gonna change my policy from truthfulness to appeasement, that way we can avoid these annoying interactions by annoying little boys;) I thought you don't read my posts anymore there Alfred, guess we see that was crap, guy scores two goals in a 3-1 game against his friends and his old old team, one of them being a cracker from a tough angle and he thinks he owns the place. SORRY your highness! Tell me when i can speak...

Rhider cant wait for this guy to leave...:cool:

PS. as for the linesman scotty thing, dude ran him over he felt the guy was rude and reacted, i saw the whole thing and they were both being stubborn fckus:) The linesman should have asked him to move atleast once cause he saw him. I dont think he meant to hit him as hard as he did, but scotty didnt respect the fact that although he was wrong he's a ref, ya cant fight him:confused:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU puts a through-ball into the striker... linesman (working to stay with the play) runs over unsuspecting Lion sub who is standing on the sidelines... kid goes down like a sack of potatoes... DMU scores... Lion sub gets pissed off about getting knocked down... gets pissed off that it was by the linesman... adding to everything, the score is now 3-1... his world is falling apart... yells at linesman for knocking him down... linesman not impressed Lion sub was standing on the line... argument ensues... Lion sub gets tossed... Play resumes.

Pretty close to what happened. The Ref's assistant asked the Lion herd multiple times to keep back from the line. As stated in the quote he was keeping up with the play and looked up and there was the sub......whack the little fella went down. If he had of listened to what he was told it would never have happened. He then was upset and tried to confront the linesman with a few small nudges to the back, he ignored it. The Ref saw the nudges and tossed the guy from the field. As he deserved as you don't shove a ref around.

As I work with this Linesman and speak to many of the other officials weekly he should be thankful it was Sawtell he got mixed up with. Most of the other refs want serious actions taken but Mr Sawtell says it was just a unfortunate incident and should be left that way.

Liondoesn'tlikeofficialstryingtotakeoutconcussionproneplayer

Lion should watch what he does after the games as well. Don't think your kicking the ball at the Linesman was not noted in the game report. Nor the comment made under his breath as he walked by the Linesman, it was heard and noted in the report also. I recommend that Lion keeps his mouth shut and his fouls to a min. as he is going to be watched. :(

Don't forget thislinesman is a retired FIFA Referee and a current FIFA instructor. He has a little clout when he speaks. :D

BALSAWASASKEDTOLETLIONKNOWTHISFORFUTUREINCIDENTS.

Don't forget this linesman is a retired FIFA Referee and a current FIFA instructor. He has a little clout when he speaks. :D

BALSALIKESHAVINGINSIDEINFOABOUTVALLEYSOCCER.

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I want a transfer

Originally posted by studsup
Cainy, that's bullshite, have my transfer papers at training on Thursday, Draven says I can get 90min with Poco, plus if i sign now I can get a 100 free tanning minutes at BJ's sun shop.

Studsup,
Yeah, we'll take you aboard.

P.S. Bring your wallet

Alfred E. Newman

Nov 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
".....we got alot of fortune......" -KR

If a 3-1 loss is what you call "alot of fortune", then the Lions must be one of the richest clubs in the FVSL.

Beers on you guys next time I see ya?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Open your eyes punk!

Hey if this stupid kid doesn't see or hear a 200 plus pound linesman running up and down the line where he shouldn't be standing anyways then he deserves a red card just for being fcuken stupid! We've all been asked to not stand so close but never got ran over by a linesman.:D Is there such a thing as a moron award on this site? Is the kid a member?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MR. Sawtell

As I work with this Linesman and speak to many of the other officials weekly he should be thankful it was Sawtell he got mixed up with. Most of the other refs want serious actions taken but Mr Sawtell says it was just a unfortunate incident and should be left that way.
Was Bob the referee??? Confused by Balsa's broken English...:confused: ;)

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
See Referee Kevin
See Referee's Asst Bob
See Bob run over Lion's Player
Lion's Player get angry.
Bob not angry.
Referee's Association angry.

A guy who has concussion problems is concerned about a referee's asst running him over but will play in a Premier game????????
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions (I mean Donkeys)

For those too young to realise, Mr. Sawtell was, still is and always will be the best bloody official in the Fraser Valley and British Columbia!!! Only a man with his knowledge and experience would try to play down the event... Class act as always... The boys on the sidelines should be ashamed of themselves for acting like little cnuts!!!
Lion you should know better (ask uncle Juice about Bob's track record)... Top notch, some lads need to learn the word respect...
I wish PAU get a game or two from Mr. Sawtell this season (or Kevin for that matter)... We've seen Kevin once this year and he is definately an up and coming guy the FVSL need to utilize in more important matches... Hopefully one or both of them will be at tomorrow nights GEU/PAU grudge match... The games out there always seem to warrant a top official!!!;) :eek:

GuinnesswouldlovedtohaveseenthathitbyBobby!!!:knvb: :wa: :bronco:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way it's going

We've seen Kevin once this year and he is definately an up and coming guy the FVSL need to utilize in more important matches
They are using him for all the top teams, if you get your wish then you still won't have him as a ref. :p

GoodoneMillhouse :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0