Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never considered Kevin up and coming, always saw him as here. One of the best that we too have not had the pleasure of seeing this year.

It will be interesting to see if Delta subs are standing on the other side of the fence at Mackie tomorrow night.

Agree with Balsa and Guiness, know Bob, most genuine guy you will meet out there.

As an aside was the sub wearing a bright red cape?:confused:

Still chuckling.:D

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't think it was a big event in the game. It was a 2 min. thing.
Milhouse asked about the incident and I told him what I saw.
It was a stupid incident. I didn't even think such an incident would come up on here.

Guinness, no one got involved on the sideline. The coaches pulled the player away and it was done.
I think everyone is making it a much much bigger deal then what it was. I am sure the linesmen didn't mean to "take out" our player or something.

Lion should watch what he does after the games as well. Don't think your kicking the ball at the Linesman was not noted in the game report. Nor the comment made under his breath as he walked by the Linesman, it was heard and noted in the report also. I recommend that Lion keeps his mouth shut and his fouls to a min. as he is going to be watched.

Balsa, I didn't kick the ball at the ref. I kicked it. Looked up and I noticed I missed the ref by not to much and then out of frusteration and stupidity said a stupid comment. Was spoken to about it and its OVER!! won't happen again.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now let me ask a question?

Who would want a player who can't even stand up on the sidelines? :p

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LION
I didn't even think such an incident would come up on here.

:rolleyes:

Your kidding right? You don't think that is desrving of a piss take:rolleyes: . I'm still having a good laugh about it.:D

Demowhoisgoingtogowatchndvslangleyandhopingtoseesomeonegetrunoverbyanotherlinesman!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LION
It was a stupid incident. I didn't even think such an incident would come up on here.
Nothing's too stupid to be on here... for example, Knut Rhider.:D :wa: :D :wa: :D :wa: :D :wa: :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Reccos
Now let me ask a question?

Who would want a player who can't even stand up on the sidelines? :p

He has a home amongst friends at Rangers FC.

Our bench is more of an alcohol abuse situation, but he'd fit in quite nicely none the less.

Open arms,

RF

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whew

Come on lads, give the Lion's a break. They migrated from CAT where there is no such thing as linespeople.... How would they know to stay back from the line....:p

Oh yeah and Lion...you have an problem with 200lb Linespeople running your subs down, you should let me have a go at them ...:D

Just keep the kids that normally wear helmets to protect them from brain injury off the pitch....

Anyhow, enough of dragging that through and through....

MOTW? GEU Vs. PAU.... should be a cracker... and I find myself cheering for the underdogs...:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cancellation

The GEU vs PeaceArch match has been cancelled this weekend. I just got word tonight. Geu's pitch has been shut down, it was suggested we play on Sunday, however with such short notice we can't field a team on Sunday. We do have Newton Athletic turf field on Tuesday the 9th of November at 8 30pm, otherwise it will be replayed at the end of the season.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cancellation

Originally posted by cainy
We do have Newton Athletic turf field on Tuesday the 9th of November at 8 30pm, otherwise it will be replayed at the end of the season.
Yah that might work I'm pretty sure I have nothing going on next year on that day:rolleyes: .

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cancellation

Originally posted by cainy
The GEU vs PeaceArch match has been cancelled this weekend. I just got word tonight. Geu's pitch has been shut down, it was suggested we play on Sunday, however with such short notice we can't field a team on Sunday. We do have Newton Athletic turf field on Tuesday the 9th of November at 8 30pm, otherwise it will be replayed at the end of the season.

This is ridiculous. How is that an advantage for us at NAP? Its your home training ground for fukc sake! The point of our home games, especially in PAU's case is to drive all the way out from Cresent Beach to Albion at 8pm on a Friday night, then letting us "bullies" push you around. I vote for the end of the season, when the game could posibly mean a whole lot more.

bertrum thinks this may be a blessing in disguise as GEU need to sort out domestic issues.:confused:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
another washout

well thats one game out of the last four weeks with now three make up games to play. as much as teams and players hate the turf at least as a player you can get ready to play every other week at home if you play on turf. this is a fukcin joke. on to langley next week for our first of three make up games, and our first game in five weeks. Bertrum see you at gates field

canpissedatthecanucksforlastnightsgameasitwasawasteof$100

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow you ttp cnuts got nothing to do. You waste the whole week talking about a linesman and a sub:confused:
Was it really that funny? If it is it's one bad joke i didn't get.
Easy there Guiness, no one spilled a beer or wasted any rye in the event so no need for mud slinging, it was a seperate incident that happened away from the lions bench between the sub and the linesman. We have nothing to be ashamed about other than letting you score on us twice:p. The Lions have had Kevin several times we know he is a top notch ref, he's my favourite, he always buys me beers:D

NEW TOPIC FOR TTP: Kevin tripped on a stair at John Oliver after the match, I for one believe this to be an outrage and he should take action against the Delta squad and the municipality, THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO HIM! DON'T THEY KNOW WHO HE IS?discuss...:rolleyes:

Rhider thinking about switching to VMSL, they can't be this ridiculous...on second thought KNVB is there...forget it!

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Knight Rhider
Wow you ttp cnuts got nothing to do. You waste the whole week talking about a linesman and a sub:confused:
Was it really that funny? If it is it's one bad joke i didn't get.
Easy there Guiness, no one spilled a beer or wasted any rye in the event so no need for mud slinging, it was a seperate incident that happened away from the lions bench between the sub and the linesman. We have nothing to be ashamed about other than letting you score on us twice:p. The Lions have had Kevin several times we know he is a top notch ref, he's my favourite, he always buys me beers:D

NEW TOPIC FOR TTP: Kevin tripped on a stair at John Oliver after the match, I for one believe this to be an outrage and he should take action against the Delta squad and the municipality, THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO HIM! DON'T THEY KNOW WHO HE IS?discuss...:rolleyes:

Rhider thinking about switching to VMSL, they can't be this ridiculous...on second thought KNVB is there...forget it!

Speaking for all TTP cnunts, the length of certain TTP'ers posting's ,ok KR's, might lend a little eye opener to who has really wasted a week on this topic.

Still fkucing chuckling.

:p

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo vs Delta

Just a heads up to the Delta boys, tonights game at Reeves/Gates turf is postponed due to standing water on the pitch again. The league and Gary have been notified.

Everyone can insert their piss takes on the quality of the PoCo turf field now!

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PoCo vs Delta

Originally posted by Dalglish
Just a heads up to the Delta boys, tonights game at Reeves/Gates turf is postponed due to standing water on the pitch again. The league and Gary have been notified.

What, spend $1.2 million on a 'All weather field' and a little rain floods it. Atrocious, a waste of tax payer's money, bush league, you guys should have to find a new pitch if you want to remain a 'Premier Club'.

Wait a minute, it was Langley's new park I was thinking off. Sorry.:D

Go Reds go.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PoCo vs Delta

Originally posted by Dalglish

I am nearly in tears... I was REALLY looking forward to playing a 9:00 game in the pissing rain on a friday night at a park an hour from my home.:rolleyes:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Break the Silence

RED DRAGON apparently had his hand slapped at work for excessive time on TTP site. When will he break the silence???

STUDSGUINESSREDDRAGONSPEERSYSTILLSTONEDFROMTHESNOOPDAWGCONCERTHEEEEEEEEEERRRRE

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dalglish that just won't do, you have 5 1/2 hours to suck the water up with your wet vac. You call yourself a manager.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know we like to joke about it, but seriously, these pitches are brand new, what will happen when they are old? When does it stop...LANGLEYCLOSED due to morning dew, LANGLEYCLOSED cause dude sneezed to much during training, POCO CLOSED cause of tears from whining, something has got to be done, what a shame. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0