Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
they won 1 game

WOW they won a game u guys acting like its the biggest thing. All i got 2 say is the fvsl is hurt. Vmsl ten times better.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poser

Comming from the authority on the subject who plays for Aldergrove in the FVSL 3rd division.

Current stats for Aldergrove United D3: wins: 1. Ties: 1. Loses: 2. GF: 5. GA: 10. Points: 4.

Not only do you play at a shitty level, but you play on a shitty team at a shitty level.

Keep talking, mupet.:rolleyes:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: they won 1 game

Originally posted by star pimp
WOW they won a game u guys acting like its the biggest thing. All i got 2 say is the fvsl is hurt. Vmsl ten times better.
me no agree. me say you hurt. me say you no play here no more. star pimple go play with own village. vmsl where ugly fat hairy women are.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BIG WIN FOR THE BOYS

A gritty effort put forth by our boys last night. PAU played a solid game but missed some chances early and late in the game. Our boys missed their chances in between (post and crossbar). Overall a good game to watch.
Star Blimp, you are an idiot. For all TTPers I am pretty sure this guy does not play soccer for anybody.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
vmsl is where its at

let me explain what fvsl stands for (Fraser valley shite league) ANd dude i dont play div 3 fool. Vmsl has 12 good teams in there preimers. Fvsl has maybey 6 good teams. SO fvsl is the shitty leageue (oh its true)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star Pimp,

That's enough :mad:

Stick to your drivel in that RADIO thread you started or be banned from TTP.

The VMSL vs FVSL debate has dedicted threads and all you are doing now is trolling.

Either attempt to use the site properly or fcuk off.

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It does get a bit old.

That said, the 6 out of 10 vs. 12 out of 14 argument is maybe the lamest yet.

Agreed though...take it to the other thread.

If the news of this big win is true: congrats guys, for getting the monkey off your backs.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bed shitting

it's true, we blew it big time and got a lot of work to do to catch up to the leaders. I felt pretty tired from sundays game but no excuse, both teams must have been feeling that way. PAU in a state of disbelief today i'm sure. Gotta get the train back on the tracks.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last night's debacle

Not a good first match back for RD. Again, we couldn't find the net. I want to say we're really good, really. But how many times can we say it before we lose credibility, or have we already lost it?

Tough to watch the first half, all over them. SUFC hit the crossbar on an off breakout and that was pretty much it for the first half (for them anyways). Came on for the last 25 minutes and the ankle felt pretty good. We just couldn't score. SUFC defended well and JG was their best player out there, definately their main threat.

So where are we. 7 points from six games, possibly 2nd last in the fvsl depending on this weekend. 12 games remain totalling 36 points on the table. Last year, 43 points won the league in a 21 game season. 7 + 36 = 43 points. Impossible, no... but we need our forwards to score. 2 goals from six games will not cut it.

Time to give our heads a shake and realize, we are now fighting for a provincial berth, not just the title...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Points for Langley since Fenian signed - 9
Points for Peace Arch since Fenian left - 4

Interesting.

Good to see the Dragon back at it.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Dragon's back!

36 of 36 points. Ambitious. Shall we mail in the points now.
Between Owen from the Wack and the Star Blimp, is it time for closed captioning?
Langleys new turf is top notch. We may not play or look like a premier team, but we now have a premier calibre pitch. Give us two or three years to work out the changeroom and clubhouse situation.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Last night's debacle

Originally posted by Red Dragon
Time to give our heads a shake and realize, we are now fighting for a provincial berth, not just the title...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Could PAU be looking at a RELEGATION battle come February. Do they have a DIV 1 squad?
Just thinking out loud. Anybody?
:p :p :p

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ElleFCtoo

Give us two or three years to work out the changeroom and clubhouse situation.

Perfect.

In two or three years you can join the elite club that only the Rangers find themselves in.

:p

However, we look AND play like a Premier team.

:D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU

I know the problem in Cainy City. PAU didn't play their traditional pre-season exhibition game with a Reccos coached team breaking a long standing tradition of many years.

Should there not be a Relegation Watch thread for PAU starting up pretty soon, LCFC2?

Has anyone done the pre-Guinness vs post-Guinness won-lost analysis? Not that I would blame the great Guinness for the post Fenian slide.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. I hear the digs at Mundy #4 are great, if you can make the long walk, and get through the mud.

That park you're at now is nice, too...when you're not giving up your seats in the room to Peg.

Stir...stir...stir...

;)

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big win for the Sikh lads

Got to give the SUFC players a lot of credit last night. They played a tough PAU side. But, I don't think PAU can say they dominated the game. Watching the game I would have to say that PA had about 60/40 of the play. On the other hand SU hit the crossbar and post before putting two in the back of the net. The pressure was on against the Sikhs in the last 20 or so (with 1 man down). PA had a lot of quality oppurtunities, but nothing hit the net. Man of the match was Jody Gill with 2 goals and I don't know how many headers he won in the last 10 min.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I say wow yet!

WOW wow wow amazing what this wacky league of ours is like. PAU goes down to the SUFC side that everyones been bashing(including me) WELL DONE BOYS! You guys took one from a giant and believe me those points hurt. Thisbud4you i have to agree 60/40 possesion isn't domination it's totally even :rolleyes:
I have narrowed the problem with PAU down to 4 things

1.PAU saw i voted for them and don't want me to win the predictions thread and sabotaged the game in a conspiracy to hold A BROTHER DOWN!

2. Red Dragon returns(that ugly mug would shake AC Milan off their game:p )

3. If you don't talk trash before the match PAU forgets all about you and they don't get up for the game. Obviously big mouth rhider proved that one...:rolleyes:

4. and finally, probably cause SUFC scored more goals right Girth:D

Rhider not sure if he said wow yet?:eek:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Osamee

Originally posted by cainy
. At some point, every club has to get younger, and when you do, you have to lower your expectations for a while, and endure the growing pains. In the long run these tuff times will be worth it. . Sometimes you have to take one step back to take two steps forward;)
After winning last year I told my guys, "the pressure to win is off " obviously we want to repeat, and thats our goal, but now we have to develop a couple of our young guys.

You know what they say "when you loose say little and when you win say even less". But pau loosing, again:D I couldn't help myself.

Cainy thats amazing that you saw this coming {see quote}, I mean, talk about having the pulse on your squad. Im jealous, but enough about me let's talk about you guys. Now I think you might have lowered your team expectations by posting such messages.I mean is there anyone from your squad that doesn't read this forum?? I allways felt repeating as champion is sweeter but thats just me. Sounds like your having trouble scoring, hmm what's up with your 24 goal gunslinger?? :rolleyes: Well Hope those growing pains don't get to sore.:D
For all those people that pm asking me if jack the lad has transfered, the answer is yes. He has joined the clan of the vml.
Despite bailing on his coach, team, and friends we all wish him luck.

Two shrinks met in the hallway outside their offices. One said , "Good morning."
The other wondered, what exactily does he mean by that?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by slickster
looks like those pionts will be taken away big ape, heard on the grapevine that your team had to forfiet the game due to some players playing that were not supposed to.

OK, you have to consider the sourse- say it together: bag of hammers- but, is there any truth to this?

Big T? Burkie&noonis?:confused:

Seems far fetched to me, considering the officials have been checking IDs at every game this season. At least for us they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0