Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 0 vs Poco 1

A very clean hard fought game whose score probably reflected what happened on the pitch. We felt we had more scoring opportunities and limited their chances too shots from outside. Draven scored the only goal of the game from a well placed shot from about 25 yards. No Sliver, I am not giving that one too you. Besides our 3 goal against performance against chilliwack our defence has been awsome and our goal keeping even better.
Langley is going to be tough all year, they are defenitely for real. They have some quickness up front and size and experience at the back. They should challenge for the leauge till the end.
As far as Pau, they might be down but I wouldnt count them out. We we're in a familiar spot last year {9 points back after 5weeks}
Sure there is more peraty and less games this year but I still think they will turn it around. But in meantime I will :D about it. It sucks hey boys...;)
Has anyone noticed the posts from the Lions boys lately, dont quote me but if I recall correctly they went from "look ut us at the top, we all love each other, mooch, hug and a kiss." too " this is getting ridiculous, I ran my bag off and didnt acomplish anything, I hate this team, crafty can we come back?? well it was fun while it lasted boys....

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Langley 0 vs Poco 1

Originally posted by Osame bin madden
Draven scored the only goal of the game from a well placed shot from about 25 yards. No Sliver, I am not giving that one too you.

It was a great shot by Draven, I never said I got a lot of the ball. The ball did skim by my head and clipped my shoulder. Does the 15 degree rule count for goals or is it just used for our drills? :D

Dude mentioned a missed hand ball in the penalty area earlier. I think the play in question was an attempded cross that hit my hand. I thought the Ref made the right call on that play. My hand was at my side and the ball hit it, I didn't move my hand to stop the ball. From 4 yards away there was no time to react.

It was a close game, we'll take the 3 points and run.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not referring to that one. I'm referring to the blatant two handed tackle in the box to take the striker (erm, me) out of playing a header.

One of those things though. Coulda woulda...if my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle.:rolleyes:

What?:confused:

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Langley 0 vs Poco 1

Originally posted by Sliver
It was a great shot by Draven, I never said I got a lot of the ball. The ball did skim by my head and clipped my shoulder. Does the 15 degree rule count for goals or is it just used for our drills? :D

Sliver,
You're known to be quite honest so no argument from me. :mad:

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO/Langley

Osame, could not agree with you more on a couple of subjects. First the drivel that ends up on here at times. I know someone will attempt to TTP out of me but I agree that at times it gets very uninteresting and old listening to what people think of KNVB and others. Mind you the same people with the same one liners endlessly.
Secondly on your take on the game Friday. Must admit was shaking my head when one of your guys posted earlier on and said that it should have been 3-0. Watching this game you just had the sense it would be a 1-0 game on a not so pretty goal. I felt we might have out chanced POCO in the first half, but very even. Second half and especially after the goal you guys did not allow us a sniff. We really lacked any real threat. Good luck to POCO and hoping they lose some points along the way, as they were the best we have seen so far.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs

Why don't you answer the post that suggested PAU is in a relegation battle, not provincial spot battle? :D

Or is that too off topic for this thread?

Give me a fcuking break.

~Regs.

talk about on the rag:(
Skip, in his attempted diplomatic tone, reaches out for some moderate moderation and he gets his head bit off from the holding - a - grudge - anything - pau - guy.:rolleyes:

As to the plight of pau, we're a decent team that can win / lose any given day...we'll have to be better to win. Although we won the league last year, it could have been won by a few other teams too.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Skip no MOTW Thread

Way to go regs, you scared off Skip and I need the MOTW rundown before making my picks. :(

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone noticed the posts from the Lions boys lately, dont quote me but if I recall correctly they went from "look ut us at the top, we all love each other, mooch, hug and a kiss." too " this is getting ridiculous, I ran my bag off and didnt acomplish anything, I hate this team, crafty can we come back?? well it was fun while it lasted boys....

Osame,

Find me a post that says anything like, "look at us, we are at the top" we are the best or anything like that. We still do love eachother, but like in all relationships, there are ups and downs.
And never did I/we say that we hate the team. Get your shhhit straight before you hit the toilet or it might curl and get you back in the ass.
Just posting how it feels to lose 4 straight. Frustrating.
No hate, No can we come back.
We will get through it. time will tell. ;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LION
Osame,

Find me a post that says anything like, "look at us, we are at the top" we are the best or anything like that...blah blah f***ing blah ;)

Lets face it - You guys stink - and for that matter so does PAU, at least so far. That has a nice ring to it 'PAU Stinks', rolls off the tongue.:D :eek:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone noticed the posts from the Lions boys lately, dont quote me but if I recall correctly they went from "look ut us at the top, we all love each other, mooch, hug and a kiss." too "

Osame Osame Osame...What do you expect a team that just lost four straight to say? Obviously we're frustrated you would be as would any team on here. If we said "we're the best" "on top"...blah blah blah whatever your fat fingers were saying believe me it would be known for a fact. Cause aint no way anyone in here would let that sht pass.

This is just the BEGINNING the first year for a team that is not used to losing...unlike POCO im sure you guys have never lost before:rolleyes:

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey knight rhider you guys are doing fine. You're right, it is your first year and it will take some time. We got the crap kicked out of us last year, but we had our moments. Losing 8-0 to GEU was not one of them....just saying that makes my eyes well up. Anyway, keep fighting, you'll surprise people.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU

Originally posted by Reccos
Is it time for a new thread discussing the PAU nation's record pre- and post- the acquistion of former Surrey United star midfielder, Guiness?

I am not suggesting that Guinness is to blame. Games are not won or lost by a single player or single play but is there something there since the arrival of Guinness at Softball City?

What a mupett !! For the record Guiness was part of the VMSL league champion team 02, followed by the FVSL championship team last year, and you think he's the detriment to the side? Get a life Rico.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he was just trolling for a bite. Reccos likes small boys, so I think he sees Guinny in a special light.;)

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
check your line ups

I was told tonight by the fvsl brass that poco will be awarded the 3 points they lost to Aldergrove.Tjey used a ineligible player. We never like to win in that matter but we will take em and run like Sliver. We will need every point from here on just too stay in the top 5 as we are loosing 4 more key players for the season....If fact, if this keeps up, I might pull a razorback..

slickster

Aug 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: check your line ups

Originally posted by Osame bin madden
I was told tonight by the fvsl brass that poco will be awarded the 3 points they lost to Aldergrove.Tjey used a ineligible player. We never like to win in that matter but we will take em and run like Sliver. We will need every point from here on just too stay in the top 5 as we are loosing 4 more key players for the season....If fact, if this keeps up, I might pull a razorback..

if thats the case, then sufc would be a minus 15 points on the season :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slickster,

That's the second time you're tried to sewer these guys...talk about kicking someone while they're down. What's your beef with SUFC?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
action jackson

I was out with billy jackson last night , & he is sick of the lack of time he is getting with poco premier,whom ever is coaching these guys have sume class & play this lad

apparently he had a blow up(doll)& wants to fcuk poco shitty and sing with haney over 35 true or what poco

sidsback;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0