Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

handcannon

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
back to school apprentice

If it hadn't been for apprentice's girlfriend, he would have scored. He dominated all night, but just couldn't get any penetration.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get it right HC, it's girlfriends not girlfriend:rolleyes: and this is coming from a guy who's name is HandCannon....:confused: the only slappping your doing is with your meat infront of the computer screen in lonely Ottawa;)

School is in session

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice,

If the Canucks lost the first game, I might be inclined to agree with your luck comment. However, back-to-back playoff wins in Detroit would indicate otherwise.

KeeperwholikestheCanadiensbutnottheirfans

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got the Bounces, in Both Games

Lady Luck was with the Nucks the last two games in MoTown, its about time.

The Dead Wings won the first two games last year against the Kings, and then lost the series 4-2, with 4 straight losses.

There is still a battle left, and Vancouver should put the foil away for all the Cups that guys will want to bring to GM place on Sunday.

Be quite at the game and mabey Hasik and the boys will sleep right through this series and wake up on the golf coarse instead of the Ice rink.

HOSstillnervouswitha2-0lead:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0

How good was Stevie Y last night? If the Wings lose this series, it won’t be due to his lack of effort. He’s proved why he’s not only one of the top 10 players in the world, but one of the best leaders in sports.

You guys can all thank me…I was tempted to lay down on my little white couch to watch the games, but we all know my divine powers kick in when I do that, and the opposition out-scores the ‘Nucks. I also bet $10 on the Wings winning by 3+. Once again, to put my divine powers to use. You see, I never win bets on hockey. I’ll continue to do my part for the rest of the playoffs. Could get expensive though- 16 wins x $10.00 = $160.00…

I agree w/ HOS…w/ a 2-0 lead, I am still pretty damn nervous. I envy anyone who got tix for tomorrow. I, unfortunately, sat on my hands too long when I had a chance to buy in early…when I finally made the move, too late.
:mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stevie Y a good canadian kid, Dude

If the other players can't pick up their game, with stevieY playing on a "Clipped Wing" (bad knee), then what does it take for the over paid players on the team to play.

I am glad that Steve has a Gold Medal, but he is not going to get the big Double, like I hope Jovo, can do this year.

HOSwantsGoldandLordStanley

GoCanucksGo

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

You'd figure $160 is a pretty good price for a Stanley Cup though. I say go for it -- just don't expect me to contribute. My way is just to wear my 'nucks sweatshit: it's gonna get hot in June, though.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA=SCALPER

Dude....$500 and you can have my tickets...I'll even drive you to and from the skytrain station.

keepersecretlyadorestheHABS

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gonna be a close one

I was thinking this game might be a little closer than the last one. Maybe a 4-2 win for the Nucks, or a blowout if Hasek plays as shaky as the last games:D :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight we ride!!!

I will be sitting in the 9th row of section 122 for this HUGE game!!! Sorry Dude you should have jumped when you had the chance...;) Will be screeming like a nut job and anticipating a defening crowd!!!:D

GO CANUCKS GO!!!
and...
Fcuk Yeah!!! :D :D

BTW, Appy you're a fcuking tool and need to get those eyes examined!!! Canucks lucky??? What series have you been watching??? Must be the nogoodouttabetossedoutoftheNHLHabs...:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TA=SCALPER

Originally posted by The Apprentice
Dude....$500 and you can have my tickets...I'll even drive you to and from the skytrain station.

First question: are you serious? Second question: how many tix? If serious, PM me.:cool:

I bet double or nothing the Wings would win by 3 tonight.

And...

FCUK YEAH!!! (Beacause the "FCUK YEAH!!!" is now good luck.) :D :D :eek:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertuzzi penalty shot

That wass just a brutal way of taking a penalty shot. Coming in on Hasek like that then shooting it from 10 feet away, of course a goalie like Hasek is going to shut the five hole in no time flat.
Hopefully they can regoup by Tuesday nights game.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure, but how else are you gonna beat him?

It was a great game to watch, but what an unfortunate result.

I expect many to put the blame on Cloutier for the 19:35 debacle, but it shouldn't be -- he's earned the right for more than a few mistakes. The turning point came during our inability to score durin the string of powerplays (including a two-man advantage). But that's not to say they didn't work their asses off. Linden, Jovo-cop, Cook, and Helmer all played hard. And Bertuzzi? Holy crap, what a hitter! That battle between Bertuzzi and Chelios has to be the best entertainment North America has to offer. On the bright side, it's nice Detroit won tonight: we can look forward to two more!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Linden was the best Canuck tonight. He is a veteran and it shows. Very composed. Glad he's back and it is no coincidence that his return coincided with the Canuck's run this year.

I'm going to the game Tuesday night. Isn't that dandy? :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
G'Day Mate

Anyone wondering who the wondergirls are on the last page????

Check out the Province Page A3

Do those girls look familiar?

From Australia

Serena "Puppies" Newell:D and
Chantell "Faked my friend out" Castillo:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I noticed that too.:D Seems they've made friendly with a photographer. I wonder if they're aware of their infamous existence on TTP?:eek:

Canucks didn't play as desperate as usual last night. No worries...they'll get another tomorrow night.

Chubarov keeps getting better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0