Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go Canucks Go

Apprentice,

I'm counting on you for providing TTP with more shots like this from the garage on Sunday.

Go Canucks Go indeed,

~TB.

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a great game, but I wonder if the Canucks intensity will remain. I think they went in hoping to steal one at Joe Louis. They have done that now. I agree they need to take the body more. I diodnt see a lot of Big Bert throwing his weight around. he can do some damage if he choses to. The battle with him and Chelois will be great to watch

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice Puppies

Someone must know who those two girls are...

That photo has since hit my EMail box twice.

:eek:

soccerplayer13

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOOOHH!!!!!!!

CANUCKS WIN AGAIN TONIGHT 5-2 NASLUND SCORED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GOAL EVER!!!!!!!

CANUCKS TAKE A 2-0 LEAD ON THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

GO CAUNKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Vancouver Canucks were lucky to get the win tonight in Detroit . Detroit dominated the game but I will give tons of credit to Dan Cloutier who has played two amazing games so far . If he keeps up his play the Canucks have a good chance of progressing.

Dominik Hasek has looked very weak during these first two games. The old Hasek would have saved all four of Vancouver's goals including Naslunds. It was a well placed shot but he had lots of time to react and wasn't even screened. It looks like he is in slow motion when he is reacting to the puck, I'm wondering if they wil start Legace next game.
NASLUND SCORED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GOAL EVER!!!!!!!
soccerplayer13, give your head a shake for a comment like that.

TA is impressed but you gotta win 4 ;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Vancouver Canucks were lucky to get the win tonight in Detroit .
Lucky? Who the fcuk are you? Get the hell out of here and go back to your Habs thread where you can knock one off in privacy. :eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen you third rate goalkeeper, who the fcuk are you...The Canucks had 10 shots through the first two ****in periods you piece of shite. Dont tell me they were playing the ****in trap either you dumb fcuk. Cloutier kept them in the game. Any honest Canuck fan would realize there team got outplayed...Every Canuck fan I have talked to so far has said that the Canucks did not play too well and Detroit was stoned by Cloutier. I give them credit for the win and speak the truth and an Idiot like yourself opens his yap...go figure...who's next?

guyslikekeepershouldjustshutupandsticktotheirwifestupperwareparties

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy on the Appy, Keeper.

He is just regurgitating the only analysis he knows...

"The Habs were dominated but Theodore was amazing and stole the 2 points for us" :rolleyes:

Appy,

I'm not so sure I'm gonna give my digital to you now... with this kinda attitude, surely you will get pummelled by the Canuck faithful on Sunday night resulting in a flying WOP off the top balcony.

I just can't risk that with my camera.

~TB.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk the digital camera and fcuk keeper, you know what.... fcuk therob who is lurking and at any moment will post something stupid.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

You must've have done one too many juntas tonight and found it hard to see your little tv. If Detroit were all over Vancouver for the entire game as you imply and only were lucky- how is that the entire building was empty by the end of the game? Detroit fans know the game and they knew that the Wings weren't coming back - long before the score went 4 and 5 for Vancouver.

I will agree that there were times we were hanging on but overall Vancouver did what they had to do to get the win. Sure Shanahan hit the post but look at the frigging imbalance in penalty calls. We got everything called against us and they got zip against them. They were hauling our guys down and the ref let it all go.

Detroit had moments in the game where most of them (except Steve Y.) looked like they weren't in it cuz they know they aren't going to win this series.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
reccos,
first of all u dont do juntas u smoke them....secondly, are u trying to tell me that when the score was 3-2 there was no one left in the building:confused: when the score was 3-2 the crowd was definitley into the game and i am sure they thought their team had a chance to tie it up. I admit the reffing was bad but thats part of the game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smoke as I say, not as I do...

Shoot the puck... Shoot the puck...

Yeah, the Wings dominated... why else would this quality crowd be chanting? :rolleyes:

~TB.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The crowd was chanting this because the wings were looking for the perfect play all the time and passing up open shots. Detroit had close to 40 shots and if it wasnt for cloutier it would have a been a long night. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TA

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I used to think that it was all bunk when some so-called expert analysts insisted that the gange led to a life of harder drugs. But I'm starting to waiver on that conviction...

You're on crack Appy, that's the only way I can explain your reasoning :rolleyes:

Canucks in 4 :eek:

~TB.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tru dat

APPRENTICE,
yes, you are right but it looks like experience over youth is not going to win the series this time. they're broken right down. Yzerman ..... love em but he cant go on with one leg. thanks for the memories, but youre done. Oh yeah Chelios good luck with the italian stallion BERTUZZI #44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0