Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Team TTP In Penticton 2004!

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it that GG will be opening her doors for the weekend
I thought her doors were always open?like 7-11

HELP WANTED APPLY WITHIN

references required :D

Now can't we just all get along and meet as usual in the beer gardens in yet another drunken stupor.
This "non stop, til i drop" will be in the Pen by noon Friday, and perched pool side with SC and team Green at the Crown Motel ..just a stumble down from Tiki Shores.

"Spicy"GG

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin said:
THE KNIGHTS WILL BE IN PENTICTION.Were going to have alot of players from metro ford and sapperton like rich fagen, mike alfano, matt telford, kevin todd, chris todd ect. so looks like were hitting the "A" final thisa year boys

Speak for your self mate I’ll be in the garden with the rest of the BK's while your running laps getting ready for the next game…. :D

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't checked this thread in a while and have noticed that my keeping abilities are taking a beating. I'm off to sulk in the corner, I hate all you guys and I want my money back! :(

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MILLSY said:
I hate all you guys and I want my money back! :(

You guys should leave the keepers alone, Millsy was the only one that brought up any easy birds last year, Zenga was the only WOP that could get out of bed in the morning, and I was the only one that could set Bunny up on a Break away.

In the Union, Leave the Keepers Alone.

On that note, knvb should go nowhere near the pipes, not after the slander, Garbage Can Remarks, made toward a Union Member in 2003, there is still an investigation going on.

How many broads this year, Millsy?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just got some bad news. Gong Show will not be attending Penticton this year. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this yet.

I'm so upset I can't type anymore.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
glasgow ghirl said:
at the Crown Motel ..just a stumble down from Tiki Shores.
For you I believe it may just be a 'carry' down from the Tiki Shores. :eek:

Oh, I can just feel the sand between my toes, and not in the cracks as you suggested GG :D

Is our coach coming? I need to know whether or not to bring the camera ;)

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
I just got some bad news. Gong Show will not be attending Penticton this year. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this yet.

I'm so upset I can't type anymore.

Just mean's more beer for everyone else...A LOT more beer.....Gong Out..... :(

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
How many broads this year, Millsy?

I have changed "stables" so to speak since last year so I am unsure if the phillies that accompanied me to last years festivities will be in attendance this year. I have since taken an interest in sushi, writing Haiku's and a geisha girl. Although Paulsation does still have ties to the "stable" so he may be able to comment more on the availibility of pony rides in Penticton this year. .

Cheers the Asian Ass-ass-in.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, a little preview of team TTP. A little police chase, followed by a police dog search.......................not right. Cops are dumb. Friend just left and saw a cop checking out a car that fits our description. :D They are all over the car, poor guy! Not my problem now! Surrey rules! OOPS..........I did it again! :rolleyes:

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
well, a little preview of team TTP. A little police chase, followed by a police dog search.......................not right. Cops are dumb. Friend just left and saw a cop checking out a car that fits our description. :D They are all over the car, poor guy! Not my problem now! Surrey rules! OOPS..........I did it again! :rolleyes:

Should we look for you on an upcoming episode of " To Serve and Protect"..... :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: KNVMuppet

bertrum said:
Guinny, the beer garden isn't open on Friday but it does open on Saturday. Gongshow and I have in fact had some preferential treatment in years past and have opened the beer garden at 9am. Just ask the nice man in the beer garden who is setting up the tent if you could be the first customer.

Good luck in the "A" final Clubbin'. Are you going to be as unbeatable in Penticton as you were in Div 2 this year? Don't worry about Kev T, as soon as I see him in the beer garden (thats if any of the knights bring their fake ID's and can get in) he's going to get tomahawked into a garbage can, much like H dog last year. :D
Thanks for the heads up, I'll see you around 8:45am then???
As for that Kevin Todd kid, he's a dead man... Him and his champaign boots won't even make it out on Sunday... ;)

Gonger BTW, Stepchild has starred on that Surrey TV a few times!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a novel idea.

Hmm, perhaps a pre-tourney game between the Knights and Team TTP. Assuming all the guys who are playing in them are done provincials early enough.

Thoughts?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clubbin, you are goin to penticton? Who u going with? well at least we will have a linesman up there. In terms of what not to do, your 2nd to last post was parallel with Pauly Shores last movie. Remember, its about beer,fun,soccer, and maybe winning.

The Rob,
In order for us to get anything out of a friendly betwwen ttp fc and the knights, I feel we must have a 4 oclock kickoff but a mandatory 12 oclock show up time, consume many many a pints(except for bertrum, we all know he is a light weight, he can show up at 3) and see what happens. But whats the point, theres so many maple ridge teams that go up every year, we will probably end up playing each other up there anyways.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Clubbin, you are goin to penticton? Who u going with? well at least we will have a linesman up there. In terms of what not to do, your 2nd to last post was parallel with Pauly Shores last movie. Remember, its about beer,fun,soccer, and maybe winning.

The Rob,
In order for us to get anything out of a friendly betwwen ttp fc and the knights, I feel we must have a 4 oclock kickoff but a mandatory 12 oclock show up time, consume many many a pints(except for bertrum, we all know he is a light weight, he can show up at 3) and see what happens. But whats the point, theres so many maple ridge teams that go up every year, we will probably end up playing each other up there anyways.
Liquid stepchild is in whether we play now, soon or in penticton. 30th this weekend so look for me on COPS! :cool: Next report, when I get my motor control back..... :wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we will probably end up playing each other up there anyways.
Only if it's in the first game Luc. ;)

Pick me up eight beer tickets when you get there. Thanks.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC Razorbacks are in for Penticton again ! Heard were staying at the same hotel as Poco City & Coquitlam City United womens team. Could see the cops at are hotel again! It's going to be fun !

Cheers
Rex

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Invisible liquid???

Liquid stepchild is in whether we play now, soon or in penticton. 30th this weekend so look for me on COPS! Next report, when I get my motor control back.....
For a lad that was turning 30, you sure know how to disappear...
Balsa (AKA the bigger dumber verson) worked the beer garden at the Pak and you were no where to be seen???
Soft, very very soft!!! :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0