Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sports Med Issues

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a doctor but I am a Captain.....

The doctor -- who, incidentally, asked me none of these hard-hitting questions -- simply said I could ice it and maybe take some Ibu to help reduce swelling.

Keeper, I could have told you than. Change doctors now. Fcuking shocking. According to Glasgow Ghirl, Stepchild is great with his hands. :eek: :eek:

Is your doctor at least half decent in terms of looks? If not, get rid of her, or use her for T-3's......

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can attest to that

Dr. Stepchild is wonderful with his hands. He's helped cure my Bikesitis.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone ever used the pain killer oxycodone?

Rush Limbaugh? Ozzy's fat son? Are either of them TTP lurkers Regs?

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oxycodone (or OxyContin) is commonly referred to as "Hillbilly Heroin" south of the border. The most recent notable Ox junkie would be Courtney Love, who barfed up the 20mgs of HillBilly Horse she took during one of her manic bouts of self-pity/attempted suicide. OxyContin has made the rounds in a variety of southern "rural areas" (read: trailer parks) where it is crushed and snorted, mixed with water and injected, or simply taken via the standard oral route. Sadly, I made none of this up.

From what I understand, the aftershock is something between morphine and heroin - dangerous, but an effective painkiller. I've never dabbled in bumpkin smack, as I normally try to stray away from doing anything that's nouveau in the trailer park. Except for chasing raw hotdogs with cheap Vodka.

And living in my buddy's car.

Fcuk off,
-Ricky.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0