Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Soccer Training Equipment-best Online Deals

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been looking for training ladders, hurdles,plastic poles etc online .Most of the searches on google seem to be in USA. can anyone recommend an online company that has the best deals/ prices for soccer equipment please. my friend has one of them mail boxes in blaine so i can get stuff delivered there.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Private Message KNVB here on TTP - he'll be able to hook you up through SoccerCity.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most popular Chuck Norris facts, Girth style:

1. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you?

2. There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer? Chuck Norris is always in control?

3. Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song?

4. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open? (Now that's impossible)

5. Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip?

6. Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you?

7. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise?

8. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird?

9. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris?

10. There is no theory of evolution? Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No they can't because there isn't one in Canada!

I gave you solid advice, did you try it?

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geordie is this for the kids team you were starting up ? The Bay has some bibs online that might help you out.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll never forget my first experience outfitting a team through the interweb. The year was 2005 and i was organizing an indoor team at 8-rinks. We all know the registration is a killer but if you are charging 200+ bucks per guy they will want a kit. That's when I found my kit on e-bay. The shorts were called "dazzlers", they were 2.25 each. I thought i was awesome. Until they showed up. They were black, shiny, tight, and were for teenage girls. But my cheap ass Poco team wore them anyways. I never saw so much unwanted salami in a single season of soccer in my life. Fu ck

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts