Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Soccer on TV

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Lads!!!

Its good to know that this thread has factual information... (ofcourse except when Jinkwad posts on it)...

Jinx, that was a 7 out of 10 by de Boer on the one called!!! how about the linch mob (known as Motherwell) and they're other non-calls...shite, does any of it matter the score was 3-0...

Regs,
is that hear say or is Shaw leaving it until after the new year for sure... if so, must it be packaged or can it be solded as a separate entity?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
watch the shaw channel

Channel 18 have been running a 'factual' interview session where two guys talk about the new digital offerings over the last few days.

It's in this infomercial that they say exactly what I posted previously.

I seriously doubt it will be available all on it's own. I surmise that you will see it in a 'sports' package, bundled with Classics, the NHL Network, Extreme sports, etc.

If you follow the satellite scene at all, you'll know that this is the only reasonable way for them to make money.

Then again, if they packaged it with the Playboy channel, they could probably create more, erm, exposure for it...

~TB.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

they should automatically throw the playboy channel into every package...although I don't think anyone wants to see Jinkwads package chucked into some big lad......

Cheers:eek:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone been watching the South American leagues on FSWC?

I can't get over how poor the Brazilian clubs are. They are great strikers of a ball but defensively poor. Their idea of good defending is to foul the ball carrier far enough away from one's net so as to make for a difficult free kick. Chippy stuff.

Argentinian football is superior by a great margin.

Anyone else care to comment?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's a bit but there's a collossal amount of obstruction. The games have no flow.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday's Auld Firm match has just started on Fox Sports World Canada 8pm.

Worth repeated viewing.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Irritated

Anybody else irritated that TSN is showing Curling(sp) right now instead of the Champions League game?

How much does it cost to get Fox Sports World Canada?

Fcuking irritated, CD

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TSN is showing the games tape delayed tonight. Don't waste your time and money on Fox sports World. Right now they are showing German soccer and there game selection is not always the greatest.

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Irritated

Me too,

Whats worse is that Vic (the prick) Rauter is commentating the Curling. I can't stand the bollocks he comes out with, whatever the fcuk he's talking about.

He is a complete fcuking Lemon.:mad:

BTW,
Its 2-0 to the Gunners.

If this shite happens during World Cup, I will lose my fcuking, marbly darbly wip wop shacka sponge bath up to my ping pong :eek:

bibble,

hedKandi

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FSWC on Shaw digital

Talked to Shaw Cable on Saturday.

From Jan 15th, the free preview is over.

However, I was gobsmacked to discover that any of the 30 new digital channels can be subscribed to individually, for a nominal $1.99 per channel.

This is a good deal and great news

lifeforthefootyfaninvancouverjustgetsbetterdaz

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap!

It's 9.23am, they're supposed to be showing some soccer, and they've got fcuking baseball on! Fcuking spring training baseball!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But still . . . . fcuking baseball.

KeeperwhowastoldSportsnethadtherightstotheFrenchCupFinal

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TSN Champions League schedule

Sep 17 AS Roma v Real Madrid 2:30pm (Eastern)
Sep 18 Bayern Munich v Deportivo 2:30pm (Eastern)
Sep 18 AC Milan v Lens 8:00pm (TD) (Eastern)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard on Fox Sports World that they will be broadcasting LA LIGA games starting next saturday.

Fcuking Brilliant! as the brits would say.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody frustrating

Can someone tell me why Sportsnet are showing the Man Utd-Charlton game first ahead of the Leeds-Arsenal match? The Leeds-Arsenal game kicks off in England at noon. So when the man u game starts you KNOW the commentator is going to tell you the Arsenal score. The only way you'll avoid it is by either taping the first game and watching the Leeds match or by watching the man u game on mute. I mean how stupid can you get!! Who cares about United and Charlton any way? Well apart from the scum supporters.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0