Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats a big three spot leap for Sapperton near the top, which is very rare. Congratulations on that!

Sir M

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that is true, thank you. But, I think it will all be for naught after our game vs Surrey. Everyone taking the week off to rest injuries - 11 guys max for Sapp.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to all correspondents, staff, competitors and Paparazzi over the last few weeks for all of their input. We here at Rankings Central are now in a position to go forward with the latest and muched anticipated edition of:

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings 2010-2011...

1. Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL). Last rank: 3. Poco is rounding into form at the right time of year, and are a couple of wins away from clinching their second consecutive FVSL title.

2. Columbus FC (VMSL). Last rank: 1. Columbus drops after a loss, tie and win over the last three games. They won the VMSL league, and will be one of the favourites in the BCs, staff report.

3. West Van FC (VMSL). Last rank: 2. West Van won a couple, but then lost at Sapperton, thereby losing their chance to repeat as VMSL champions.

4. Sapperton Rovers (VMSL). Last rank: 7. Sapp has gone on a roll after three straight losses, including notable wins over West Van and Westside at home.

5. White Rock United (FVSL). Last rank: 5. WRU is in second place in the FVSL and could contend in the BCs.

6. Westside A (VMSL). Last rank: 4. This team's schedule has caught up with them a bit, and they now are fighting injuries and suspensions. Having said that, they were in a much tougher ranking position at this time last year, and went on to win the Provincial Cup.

7. South Delta FC (FVSL). Last rank: 14. SDFC jumps way up, and have a good shot of making the BCs.

8. Delta United (FVSL). Last rank: 6. DU is still battling to make the BCs, and are a well rounded side. They have had trouble against the top teams though.

9. Peace Arch Dragons (FVSL). Last rank: 8. This team is a bit one dimensional, but can do damage on any given day. Iffy to make the BCs...

10. Portuguese Club of Vancouver (VMSL). Last rank: 11. PCOV had a big win over SU out at Cloverdale on the weekend. Interesting matchup against the VMSL Div 1 Champs coming up in Cup play...

11. Surrey United (VMSL). Last rank: 10. SU drops after losing at home. They are a good side, but struggle with consistency. They can, however, still beat anyone on any given day.

12. North Delta United Alumni (FVSL). Last rank: 13. NDAU has a ton of experience, size, and are well coached. Sadly, due to the current allocation of BCs spots to the respective leagues, they are not favoured to make the BCs by staff. Hopefully staff are wrong...

13. Wickham FC (VMSL). Last rank: 9. This team is one of the toughest teams to play at home. In the BCs at this pooint, but not for sure...

14. Norvan FC (NSCL). Last rank: not ranked. Norvan has forged its way up into this spot in the rankings. 1st in the NSCL, and I believe they have qualified for the BCs.

15. New Amsterdam Football Club (NSCL). Last rank: 12. This team is currently in second place in the NSCL and have a good shot at the BCs.

16. Richmond FC (VMSL). Last rank: 16. Richmond does well against weaker teams, but struggle against tougher teams. They have to rely on Cup play to qualify for the BCs.

17. Peace Arch United (FVSL). Last rank: 17. PAU is a long shot to make the BCs this year.

18. KLM Alemania (VMSL). Last rank: 12. On their way back down to Div 1 in the VMSL, but did not finish last.

19. Roma FC (NSCL). Last rank: not ranked. This team is well coached, has some good players, and some not so good players. Sir M is impressed about how many guys they get out to games, and this may be a recipe for success in the BCs.

20. Westside Originals (VMSL). Last rank: 19. This side should be promoted to Premier in the VMSL next year, but is there a rules controversy over that?

Anyway, there you go. Good luck to all teams this weekend.

Sir M

Looks pretty accurate Sir M.

I have an update:

My sources tell me The The Dragons have signed a new player to play up front with Kuschy,he use to play with JTL @ SFU.I know him and he is a very good player,nice lad.That strike partnership will work well together.If true they will make the playoffs and have a good run for the Cup.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks pretty accurate Sir M.

I have an update:

My sources tell me The The Dragons have signed a new player to play up front with Kuschy,he use to play with JTL @ SFU.I know him and he is a very good player,nice lad.That strike partnership will work well together.If true they will make the playoffs and have a good run for the Cup.

Jas Atwal. Good North Delta boy.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is my prize a ferry full of smilies to use in my next post?

Yoda, you are close but your prize is that you get to Smile for the Fairy!!!::D If your smile is good enough you may even get a :wa: dance!!:eek:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, i heard thru the grapevine that you are gonna have a lot of time on your hands in the next few weeks. Any idea when you might get the next power rankings out. i really appreciate it!

PS: Wasn't that shot in the 80th minute a rocket :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0