Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB's Predictions

1. PoCo
2. Sapp
3. White Rock
4. Columbus
5. West Van

I think for the 1st time in a 4 years a few teams from the Valley are legitimate powers.

Sancho IV

Sep 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 Poco - I am a little bias
2 Columbus - the only team to beat us
3 Sapp - looking good,but allowed 4 to the bottom feeders
4 White Rock - finding a way each week to remain undefeated
5 West Van - win over Sapp, but draw to Romania?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any truth to the rumour White Rock is paying guys to play Masters?

Regs I also heard this rumour! Not sure if it's just being started by POCO to stir up the pot though?? It may well work though as some of the TTP they have done on the Dragons has seemed to have worked!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is the first I have heard of it.
I will bring this up at our next (twice weekly) meeting to discuss the next organized media blitz on TTP.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was told the players paid $150 team fees at White Rock.

I will confirm some rumours about Sapp. Sapp IS paying some players to play Masters. I will not name any names because it is unfair to those 4 players, but all of us at Sapp know who they are and we all agreed that it is in the best interest of our team. We all agreed that an extra $50/player would cover most of the costs, while a reverse draw would help out with the rest.
We at Sapp value our defenders and hard working players the most. Also, we have a lot of goals this year, so we are doing something right.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 Poco - I am a little bias
2 Columbus - the only team to beat us
3 Sapp - looking good,but allowed 4 to the bottom feeders
4 White Rock - finding a way each week to remain undefeated
5 West Van - win over Sapp, but draw to Romania?

The only VMSL team you played.

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB's Predictions

1. PoCo
2. Sapp
3. White Rock
4. Columbus
5. West Van

I think for the 1st time in a 4 years a few teams from the Valley are legitimate powers.

WAB, you are being much too modest...you guys are without a doubt the powerhouse right now.

1. Sapp
2. West Van
3. Columbus
4. Poco
5. Westside

Lets face it...FVSL has no business with 2 teams in the top 5! :p

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, you are being much too modest...you guys are without a doubt the powerhouse right now.

1. Sapp
2. West Van
3. Columbus
4. Poco
5. Westside

Lets face it...FVSL has no business with 2 teams in the top 5! :p

Of course they don't....

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Reminder criteria for the rankings are recent performance, and strength of opposition...with weight, albeit somewhat less, on overall season performance. So, for example, a FVSL side beating up on a lesser FVSL side recently will not necessarily have a lot of weight. Further, the VMSL champs tying six weeks ago won't really have a lot of weight. Last week's #1 tying will have some weight due to recency. In any event, staff advise that the rankings should be out tomorrow or the next day, and it is entirely possible that we will have a #1 vs #2 game this Friday evening! Plus don't forget about Delta Utd, staff advise.

Sancho IV

Sep 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are the rankings a reflection of what a Coastal Master's League would look like? I like the fact the we are in the top five although we play 'lesser' opposition. We all know that on any day any team can beat any team. Just look at EPL... New Castle beats Aresnal, Liverpool beats Chelsea.

I am just drawing parallels. We will compete with any of you. See you in the BC's.....

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Reminder criteria for the rankings are recent performance, and strength of opposition...with weight, albeit somewhat less, on overall season performance. So, for example, a FVSL side beating up on a lesser FVSL side recently will not necessarily have a lot of weight. Further, the VMSL champs tying six weeks ago won't really have a lot of weight. Last week's #1 tying will have some weight due to recency. In any event, staff advise that the rankings should be out tomorrow or the next day, and it is entirely possible that we will have a #1 vs #2 game this Friday evening! Plus don't forget about Delta Utd, staff advise.

Sir M , in the valley it is the current top 5 teams ( WR, POCO, S Delta, Delta, PA Dragons ) playing for the 4 provincial spots. ND Alumni and Peace Arch Utd have not found their rhythm this year, yet. Aldergrove, Chilli-Mission and Abby are all fighting to go down to Div 1 Masters.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK before everyone starts yelling at me, I am now going to edit this significantly....stay tuned.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SirM, just a heads up. All the FVSL league games should be back on track now because there's only 1 team left in the Cup now so wins and losses will be more influential to your rankings.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am experiencing severe laptop problems, and also thought I had a bout of mononucleosis, but then I discovered I was just bored. Having said that and with apologies on the format, here are the rankings before this evening's matches. I promise to have the rankings done in the fashion everyone is accustomed to next week. Super brief, but here thery are:

1. Columbus FC (VMSL).

2. Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL).

3. Sapperton Rovers (VMSL).

4. West Van FC (VMSL).

5. White Rock United (FVSL).

6. Delta United (FVSL).

7. Westside A (VMSL).

8. Surrey United (VMSL).

9. Peace Arch Dragons (FVSL).

10. Portuguese Club of Vancouver (VMSL).

11. South Delta FC (FVSL).

12. KLM Alemania (VMSL).

13. Wickham FC (VMSL).

14. Peace Arch United (FVSL).

15. Nordic FC (NSCL).

16. Romanian FC (VMSL).

17. Richmond United (VMSL).

18. North Delta United Alumni (FVSL).

19. Norvan FC (NSCL).

20. Roma FC (NSCL).

There will be some very interesting games this weekend, starting with Columbus visiting Sapperton this evening.

Sir M

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am experiencing severe laptop problems, and also thought I had a bout of mononucleosis, but then I discovered I was just bored. Having said that and with apologies on the format, here are the rankings before this evening's matches. I promise to have the rankings done in the fashion everyone is accustomed to next week. Super brief, but here thery are:

1. Columbus FC (VMSL).

2. Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL).

3. Sapperton Rovers (VMSL).

4. West Van FC (VMSL).

5. White Rock United (FVSL).

6. Delta United (FVSL).

7. Westside A (VMSL).

8. Surrey United (VMSL).

9. Peace Arch Dragons (FVSL).

10. Portuguese Club of Vancouver (VMSL).

11. South Delta FC (FVSL).

12. KLM Alemania (VMSL).

13. Wickham FC (VMSL).

14. Peace Arch United (FVSL).

15. Nordic FC (NSCL).

16. Romanian FC (VMSL).

17. Richmond United (VMSL).

18. North Delta United Alumni (FVSL).

19. Norvan FC (NSCL).

20. Roma FC (NSCL).

There will be some very interesting games this weekend, starting with Columbus visiting Sapperton this evening.

Sir M

Crystal Ballish Sir M.:D

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, where is the GEU THUNDER ranking up here? I figure we are worth a look seeing how we faired out better than most against the Poco Castillians a few weeks back. Another 15 minutes and I think we would have had those lads on the ropes.

I'm just saying.... :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0