Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
4.WEST VAN (Dropped off a wee bit,still strong with a coach who likes to win))
5.DRAGONS (If they can keep the big lad healthy can be a force)
6.POCO CASTILIANS (Already suffering with injuries to key players,so many games to play,extra cup games)

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4.WEST VAN (Dropped off a wee bit,still strong with a coach who likes to win))

Awesome statement. Watchman, do you know of a coach that does not want to win????? Maybe Bill LaForge for the Canucks back in the 80's, but not many others.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awesome statement. Watchman, do you know of a coach that does not want to win????? Maybe Bill LaForge for the Canucks back in the 80's, but not many others.

I stand corrected,he plays to win,even if it means some lads don't even get on.

Being a legend yourself I would have thought you would have picked up on that.:wa:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey JAGS my friend, that was the first time in like forever that I received a compliment on this site, and you throw Bill Laforge into the mix! By the way, I understand that the Flying Horses will be getting a couple new top drawer signings from West Van M this weekend so the latter can keep it under the salary cap for more Prem guys coming over :cool:. In the next few weeks, will a VMSL Masters Div 3 team crack the top 20 of the rankings? Think about it...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the next few weeks, will a VMSL Masters Div 3 team crack the top 20 of the rankings? Think about it...

If this happens than I will finally have to believe what some people say about this site. Some do say that this top 20 thing is a farce and biased!!;)

No way a Div 3 team should be in this, oh I forgot the Flying Horseman play in the VMSL. Maybe the people calling this a sham might be right? Oh please I hope not, as I look forward to this site every week.:bronco::D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I have seen, I think they may just hand you your lunch...Eagles is a very good coach.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If this happens than I will finally have to believe what some people say about this site. Some do say that this top 20 thing is a farce and biased!!;)

No way a Div 3 team should be in this, oh I forgot the Flying Horseman play in the VMSL. Maybe the people calling this a sham might be right? Oh please I hope not, as I look forward to this site every week.:bronco::D

Conductor ......... maybe an Exhibition game between the Flying Horses v. Roma is in order. We would be more than willing to put our 3rd Division VMSL Reputation on the line with the top team in NSCL. Hoping that you would not hit double digits vs. us and would take it easy on us.

Let me know if you are open to that and we can arrange.

JAGS

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor ......... maybe an Exhibition game between the Flying Horses v. Roma is in order. We would be more than willing to put our 3rd Division VMSL Reputation on the line with the top team in NSCL. Hoping that you would not hit double digits vs. us and would take it easy on us.

Let me know if you are open to that and we can arrange.

JAGS

EZZZZZZZ!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, would the lunch be free? Cause I'm getting laid off tomorrow and could really use the free handouts!

From what I have seen, I think they may just hand you your lunch...Eagles is a very good coach.

Jags, not sure if you have seen the standings from the NSCL, but Roma is not the top team from that league! If your offer is for real Roma would love to set up an exhibtion game. As I'm sure coach Eagles knows, it is always easier to get the majority of guys out for a game than it is for a practice at times. Plus Roma is always looking for the extra games and conditioning!
We would be more than willing to put our 3rd Division VMSL Reputation on the line with the top team in NSCL.

As for double digits, the only way that happens is if Azzurri is man marking you and he gets his hand near your ass!;) Than you truly will be hoping he doesn't get double digits, as he has bear paws!! LOL

. Hoping that you would not hit double digits

PM me to see when you guys are available!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attention!

Flying Horses vs Roma
Time: TBA
Place: TBA

Who deserves to be in the SirM Rankings? We'll find out........

Well, it looks like the call has been answered.
JAGS, it's in your court now.
When will this game be played?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do know that a VMSL Masters 17 goal scorer (who actually scored a couple including the winner in the Cup final last year) from 3 or 4 years back will be getting transferred and re-united with a 19 goal scorer from the same team and year this weekend, as well as a quality wide player both from the apparently struggling yet undefeated Masters team to the Horses. I believe that will bring the total to about a dozen from the West Van Masters Prem team from last year who have moved over. The Flying Horsies have scored a ton of goals and have won all games thus far but Eagles WTF is going on with the GAA:eek: ...are you still lost in the Velvet Underground?

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is Eagles!! Eagles is still at the Velvet Underground - it is on fire tonite!! Conducter - so true about games v practice. I can probably arrange a game at the Carson "small" gym during the week. Was there last night and the 3 v 3 match during the JBL was outstanding. Could get any more players on the floor not big enough.

whataboutbob - flying horses are #1 in BBQ functions even though we are NAIA!!

Good luck to all - where ever you stand in the rankings!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conducter - so true about games v practice. I can probably arrange a game at the Carson "small" gym during the week. Was there last night and the 3 v 3 match during the JBL was outstanding. Could get any more players on the floor not big enough.
Good luck to all - where ever you stand in the rankings!!
Well the Flying Horses blinked first. You knew they didn't want to play.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in, WAB has already posted the 6 Provincial berths from the VMSL masters. Not sure if up coming games matter anymore, as you all now know the 6 teams getting in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0