Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Senior Girls AAA Soccer

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, I was waiting for you to call back. Can't understand why Natasha didn't deliver my message to call me back when she answered after I asked for you
"No Stephen is not here, he was supposed to be back two hours ago". I tried to cover saying things ran a little late and that we went out for dinner. Why would you listen to E.P. anyways. Weak. I saw you were posting after four in the morning so I assume you got up to no good of some kind last night.

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to South Delta, you guys make the fraser valley very proud. Reading your essay captain brought back many memories of when I was in my grade 12 provincials, 5 years ago! North Delta had taken the frasers with ease and had a very good chance of winning it all. We had even beat argyle in a tourny that year 3-0, so we didn't think we had any opposition. But the provincial week took a tole on our team we had our 3 top grade 12 players out with injuries going into the semi-final against bby south. Well their only player Sinclair scored their only goal and that was the end of our hope for gold. We ended up with the bronze and the tears poored for hours. All of your reminising about songs and quotes, is exactly what we did. We actually five years later, still talk about that year and what a great team we had. So if you think this year is over. Don't worry even five years from now, everyone will be talking about what a great team you had and how close you were to winning it all. I now play coed soccer with my old highschool coaches. So you never really get rid of your players, even if you try.
For South Delta, the school should be very proud of how well you guys did this year. The fraser valley schools are always accused of not having any competition for the vancouver schools. Well you proved them wrong, AGAIN. And the girls should know that they might feel a disappointment of not winning gold, but just remember their were 16 teams who went into the provincials thinking they could win it all. So to be 3rd out of all those great teams is quite an accomplishment. Oh and if you guys are desperate for goalies next year. Our goalie my grade 12 year, was the captain of our volleyball team. We didn't have a goalie either and so she offered to play. She had never even touched a soccer ball. She made the second all-star team in provincials!!! So have a look at the volleyball team you never know what you might find, your goalie will have great hands at least. Keep up the great work you three your time and effort will be remembered by all the girls on the team. That's it, hopefully mine was a shorter essay.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers, Lionheart. Very well said and that sounds very familiar. I know there will be at 7 girls from this year's team who will be joining the Club Ireland women next season, and three of them will just be going into grade 12. That is why I wanted to get a women's program established, so there was a place for players to go when they're finished high school. Thanks for the well-wishes and hopefully one day, you'll introduce yourself to us. :)

One Dart,

I actually got home around 11:00 and woke up at 4:30, painting the toilet. I couldn't sleep for awhile so I thought I would check up on things. Natasha did give me the message but it was past 11:00 and my day was officially done. I fell asleep with 10 minutes of hitting the bed. I'm sure Natasha appreciated my company. :rolleyes:

Captainwhoisstillmarginallyguttedwiththesemifinalloss

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well gents, congrats on the season and the provincials. From all reports you did an outstanding job all year.

One thing is bothering me, though, and I'm sure I'm not alone when I ask WTF is up with Rockaberry coolers? Captain, grade 8 was a long time ago for you, and OD, if you were drinking them, you may get the boot from the family.

Congrats again.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD, Dith, Shammy, Congrats lads on a good season. Lookin forward to making it to the BC's next year. Just need to find a goal scorer for next season. Onto The Euro's now, big party at my place Sun morn for England's first match against the frogs. Have a good summer boys.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, Studsup, and I know it will be very difficult for us next year, with 8 players leaving. I have a goal scorer but no goalie. I will be scouting the volleyball/basketball teams this year(Thanks, Lionheart) :D .

ScrewYouCaptain,

Beer over a 4 day period is WAY too much. Rockaberry is a nice light(7%) beverage which cons you into believing you're sober until the 4th litre. BTW, I was consuming Orange Canada Cooler before the Rockaberry and One Dart didn't start the Rockaberry until Saturday at 10:47. WE had to finish things by 11:00. ;) But the last 4 litres went down really well, along with the Pina Coladas on the way home. Throw in a couple of pints of shizer in the OTB and the body was thoroughly pummelled over 4 days. Thanks you, Chilliwack, home of the ex-cons and mullets.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0