Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League Results 2002/03

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Therefore, until Celtic play those games and drop any points,

Pressure's on. ;)

BTW, did I tell you Bobo Balde's the biggest twat in the league?
He's a fcuking cnut and a useless defender.
I wouldn't be surprised next to see him going off spitting in people's faces and such.

:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't be surprised next to see him going off spitting in people's faces and such

That's best left for hallions such as Amoruso. Balde has too much class for that. Besides, he wears the hoops, which automatically means class. :)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many perfectly good goals did Motherwell have chalked off and who scored Rangers' penalties?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Motherwell hit the posts and cross bar 17 times.
Ferguson and Lovenkrands with dodgy PKs late in the match.

;)

Actually ma Celtic brother, we played quite well by all accounts for once.
Bazzadonna :D with a cracking free kick.

This one's just for you Jinks:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you ever seen an uglier group of humans assembled in one area? No wonder they're called Huns. BTW, this is somewhat rhetorical, so a comment about the 'good' team's fans in Glasgow(Sorry, Jags, not Partick Thistle) would be inappropriate. ;) :p

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodness gracious,

I'll just try to catch my breath while I try to think of a comeback to the old "the family of someone I've never seen or met before is ugly" pisstake.

Anyhoo,

Any bluenoses who watched the League Cup final and have a clue about Football (both of you) must surely know that their team was lucky. Very very lucky.

Celtic will win the league.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From The Scotsman

THE three Celtic players arrested after a reported fracas with a press photographer during the club’s Christmas party will not face any charges, opening up the prospect of the trio taking legal proceedings against the newspaper involved, writes Angus Wright.

The squad had travelled to Newcastle for their night out, which turned sour after an incident involving a photographer.

They had spent the evening drinking and the fracas centred around the alleged taking of the photographer’s camera outside a nightclub.

A group of players were later arrested by police. Seven were interviewed and Joos Valgaeren, Johan Mjallby and Bobby Petta were held overnight.

Last night, Celtic manager Martin O’Neill said: "The boys who were on the front page of the newspaper are delighted. I don’t think they are surprised but they are very pleased. What they decide to do [now] is up to them."

The Daily Record, whose photographer had complained to police about the actions of Celtic players, welcomed the fact that no players were to be charged.

In a statement, the newspaper said:

"Quite frankly, there are more important matters on the horizon for both organisations.

"Celtic have a huge match to play. We wish them all the best and sincerely hope that the UEFA Cup comes to Scotland"

I doubt that the players, dubbed Thugs and Thieves by the rag, will be able to get much of a settlement out of them as a boycott by Celtic supporters has crushed their sales.

Serves them right.

Liars and Lowlifes

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of lowlifes......

FT Dunfermline 1 - 1 Rangers

Unfortunately, it was an FA Cup match. Mr. Cnut Ferguson got a red with 1 minute to go. According to all reports, the Forces of Darkness were VERY lucky to escape with a draw. Things are starting to fall apart for the 'men' in blue. Now I hope to fcuk Celtic beat Inverness CT, or I will be eating a HUGE piece of humble pie. I'll be happy with a draw at least, to earn a replay at Parkhead. Actually, I'm a little concerned about this match because of the last couple of weeks. It must be very difficult to get ready for this after stuffing Rangers(1 - 0), drawing with Liverpool, TTP out of Rangers(2 - 1 setback), and then lump-ing Liverpool at Anfield. Going up to Inverness will be no easy task.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Now I hope to fcuk Celtic beat Inverness CT, or I will be eating a HUGE piece of humble pie.

I tried hard not to but I couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

Give me a "T"; Give me an "R"; Give me an "E"; Give me a "B"...........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I'm a little concerned about this match because of the last couple of weeks. It must be very difficult to get ready for this after stuffing Rangers(1 - 0), drawing with Liverpool, TTP out of Rangers(2 - 1 setback), and then lump-ing Liverpool at Anfield. Going up to Inverness will be no easy task.

Yes, I was concerned for good reason. Even so, they still shouldn't lose to a division one team. I didn't see the game but by all accounts, which is not surprising, the amount of chances squandered was ridiculous. However, the Celts have just handed another trophy to Rangers, who didn't beat Dunfermline today. I am going to have to blame O'Neill somewhat. Celtic has two weeks before their next game and he didn't start Balde, Hartson(I hate him but he scores), Thompson, Mjallby, Lambert, Sylla, and Petrov. Douglas didn't start in net either but that is moot. On top of that, he only put the fat fcuk in with 30 minutes to go and made no other changes. Balde and Petrov sat the whole game. Either way, it shows that Celtic does not have a deep enough bench, and maybe they will be use some of the money they will be receiving for their semi-final appearance to buy some more quality.

I have just eaten my HUGE piece of humble pie and am rather full. :)

BTW, did I mention that Rangers drew with Dunfermline today? :p

Celtic manager Martin O'Neill retained only three players in his starting line-up from the side who won 2-0 at Liverpool in the UEFA Cup quarter-finals on Thursday, but still felt defeat was unacceptable.

It's all about decisions, all about decisions.......:confused:

It is extremely disappointing after such a great win on Thursday. I can only hope for a league title, which will be very difficult, and of course, a chance to win the UEFA Cup. I guess we'll take these two trophies over the two that Rangers are going to win. :rolleyes:

Thanks for being kind, gentlemen. I would have reacted the same way had Rangers lost to Dunfermline. :)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I choose to view it as Martin O'Neill's way of telling the board that they really have to improve the quality of the Celtic squad.

It works for me.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a great guy MoN is.

Leaving at the end of the year, he risks the opportunity for a treble to send a message to the board. Should be Martyr O'Neil.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 2 Partick 0

Unlucky JAGS.

Chinese International, I mean Dutch International, Michael Mols with two.

Nine points up just like my crotch at the moment.

Hey, I hear Celtic Park's having a open market tomorrow with a sale on pressure cookers.

;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0