Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'l give Keano one thing - At least this thread's seeing some decent witty action now. :D

Where's Jinky? ;)

Jinky was probably in the mob that gathered to greet Robbie Keane outside Celtic park last night! :bronco:

.....for it's a grand old team to play for!!.....

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me, disappointed again.

After the events of the last 24 hours I don't think Kaka and Ronaldo on loan would of helped.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's Jinky? ;)

Jinky avoided gloating because all those years of catholic guilt told me that pride cometh before a fall.

And don't worry, all those years of catholic education taught me that one shouldn't refer to one's self in the third and first person in a single sentence.

Unless, of course, one is the Holy Spirit.

SaintThomasAquinasCFC

ps happy birthday Todd, all the best.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watching Aiden McGeady today, I was reminded of a game between Club I and Sailor Hagars during which the Captain in particular was having a very poor game by his standards but continued to plod away as best he could.

After about a half hour of this torture he finally turned to Jimmy and asked," just how bad do I have to play before you'll take me off ?"

JackanoryCFC

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walter Smith is walking down the touchline, woman sticks out her arm and so he signs it.

Next woman lifts up her top so he signs her tits.

Next woman strips off and lies bare naked in from of Walter who says to the woman, "Sorry love, only Mowbray signs the fannies"

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tony Mowbray says to his groundsman " The pitch is looking good " Groundsman replies " It fcuking should do we put £20 million worth of shite on it every week! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0