Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you find it, post it in here... just like youtube links, justin.tv links will embed automagically.

Example:

[ame=http://www.justin.tv/mibarcelonaec]Justin.tv - Manchester Utd vs Zenit in HD - Live Streaming Video[/ame]

Excellent stuff.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did a quick lookaround that site and somedude named Larsson71 has the game on his 'channel' if that means anything...

[ame=http://www.justin.tv/larsson71]Justin.tv - larsson71's channel - Live Streaming Video[/ame]

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 - 1 at the moment for the Huns......Celtic's attack is toothless.....only goal came from a mistake.....Kenny Miller scored, which was almost inevitable after his 52 bad touches in the first half. Cousin bent Mark Wilson over for the first goal and Boruc had a minger.

Celtic will not be leveling this game as Strachan, as usual, has failed to make any changes...

As I'm typing Mendes just scored a CRACKER........good signing for Rangers....Celtic has made NO good signings.........I will be the first to say, Celtic will not be winning the league with this shite...........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, I will NEVER doubt you again. :D

Miller with the BRACE........thanks to Boruc on that one.....

Rip the piss out of us because we deserve it..........:D

Strachan can go fcuk himself as he proved once again, he has NO fcuking clue......

I will say it again..........unless Celtic make several moves before tomorrow.....Rangers will win the league.........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 - 2 as Naka scored a neat free-kick at the end......too little too late.......he was one of the only players on the park for Celtic today.......

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes first off The wee Gingerhead proved he is a muppet! He has no clue, Two biggest needs heading into this year were a leftback and to get Caldwell off the park. apparently done neither. Ahem loovens or Balde since you are paying him could fix the latter. That being said full marks to the Motley crue for taking advantage of a piss poor celtic effort at home nontheless. Have to say as bad as the defense was great finishes on the first three goals. miller well taken, cousin great run and mendes great shot. 4th was a gift from Boruc who had an off day to say the least.

After watching this Captain i would not throw away the league by any means yet. Celtic were shite and was as bad as I have ever seen at home but in saying that I see nothing to fear in that mob. They are terrible too!

The biggest thing missing from our side was heart! No one got stuck in like say (Sutton,Lennon,Mjallby,Balde etc...) It is one thing to lose the game but to not even fight is another!

Very disappointing day! Long way to go !

Come on the hoops!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes first off The wee Gingerhead proved he is a muppet! He has no clue, Two biggest needs heading into this year were a leftback and to get Caldwell off the park. apparently done neither. Ahem loovens or Balde since you are paying him could fix the latter. That being said full marks to the Motley crue for taking advantage of a piss poor celtic effort at home nontheless. Have to say as bad as the defense was great finishes on the first three goals. miller well taken, cousin great run and mendes great shot. 4th was a gift from Boruc who had an off day to say the least.

After watching this Captain i would not throw away the league by any means yet. Celtic were shite and was as bad as I have ever seen at home but in saying that I see nothing to fear in that mob. They are terrible too!

The biggest thing missing from our side was heart! No one got stuck in like say (Sutton,Lennon,Mjallby,Balde etc...) It is one thing to lose the game but to not even fight is another!

Very disappointing day! Long way to go !

Come on the hoops!

Very true, Bigyin.

Come on the Celts

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was pretty good by Rangers today. That Mendes is a pretty good footballer I'd say.

Both of Celtics goals were not well earned, although Nakamura took his freekick beautifully, the wall bottled it...

McManus and Caldwell, what a partnership ;)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN not a mention of Miller or as you call him Mhiller.

I hate to say under the circumstances that I told you so but. This once again shines the light on my stellar read of Scottish football.

Re: Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybluenose
Yeah Yeah,

And I'm sure everyone of us here is going to appluad Wattie on this one

What a fcuking joke...

The ONLY possible way to explain this is because the donkey actually works his ass off, and will be the guy that partners Boyd against the diddy teams in a 4-4-2 in the SPL, the ONLY way.

I would much rather spend any of that money elsewhere (Davis Deal with Fulham, Lafftery, anything!!!

Miller can go fcuk himself.

Then by me again..

"The only person who has consistantly played Kenny ( for Scotland) and had results from him is Smith. Give your head a shake, this is a good signing if it happens."

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was pretty good by Rangers today. That Mendes is a pretty good footballer I'd say.

Both of Celtics goals were not well earned, although Nakamura took his freekick beautifully, the wall bottled it...

McManus and Caldwell, what a partnership ;)

JBN,

The wall didn't bottle it..........Broadfoot was off the wall to cover the far post that much more......Nakamura placed it in the only spot it could have gone........Watch it again....I'm pretty sure it was intentional to go right where it did.....no a fluke.......but it made no difference.

McManus/Caldwell = shite at the moment

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mhiller scored twice, once was a tap in gift my granny could have scored after Boruc gifted it him, and one magic volley into the grass and past the "holy goalie" :rolleyes:

A plate of crow never tasted so good.

I love this picture of Super Ally giving WGS a big GIRFUY

Attachments

• muamp1.jpg
    muamp1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 64

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One more Captain.

He was a fud yesterday but did help win 3 in a row.......a major player in that.....How did Edu play yesterday? Surely Follow Follow could have thought about that......:lol: But then again, they're not the brightest over there. :D

BTW, nice to see Neil Lennon knocked unconscious last night by a couple of bigoted thugs...........fcuking cnuts....

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ParkHeed,

Bet is on again, and I would have said that even before the weekend. Missed the game as I was Winter Camping:eek:

Payment to be received at Nations.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lennon is a bloody wanker, but there is absolutely no need to be attacked by two thugs 200 yards from his front door. What a joke.

More knuckle dragging retards giving other decent good bears a bad name.

I hope he isn't in any serious, real trouble, health wise.

good luck to the wanker so I can go back to hating his guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0