Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't stand Lemon myself but I hope the fcuking cnuts who took the boots to him get caught and get handed the harshest sentences ever.
GET THE FCUK OVER IT YOU FCUKING TITS.
WE'RE TALKING THE 21ST FCUKING CENTURY HERE.
Get a fcuking life.
It's just a game of fitba for fcuk's sakes.
Cnuts.

Capitano:
Sorry, didn't think Cousin was getting the nod, otherwise my prediction was spot on with the Miller brace and the Mendes performance. ;)
As Bucky said, why, oh why, did we not get that guy before the Kaunas disaster...
Happy for Miller (I'm a huge fan) after all the stick he's taken from both sides of the Old Firm.
Johnny? ;)

Gotta say though JBN, love that pic of Ally and Strachan. :D

It's a long season but nice to take 3 points at Parkheed.

Come on the Teddy Bears.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said, the crow tasted terrible, but I would eat it any day of the week if it meant that kind of result :D

33 appearances for Sheltic and he popped 7 goals...
30 appearances for Derby and he pops 4 goals...
3 appearances (this stint) for the Gers and he has 2 goals...although I'm sure they will dry up soon like they have everywhere else he has played.

He works his bag off, nobody is knocking him for that...he just doesn't score as much as a striker at that level should.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't stand Lemon myself but I hope the fcuking cnuts who took the boots to him get caught and get handed the harshest sentences ever.
GET THE FCUK OVER IT YOU FCUKING TITS.
WE'RE TALKING THE 21ST FCUKING CENTURY HERE.
Get a fcuking life.
It's just a game of fitba for fcuk's sakes.
Cnuts.

For fux sakes. Why is this sectarian? Was there a witness to suggest otherwise? Let me know when they dig this up.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was reported that there was verbal abuse before the beating that was sectarian. On to other highlights of the day Cousins to Hull for an undisclosed amount.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Bucky, yes, heard on Sky Sports last night that sectarian insults were thrown as he was getting the fcuk kicked out of him...
Rumours abound and all that.
Maybe I shouldn't assume it's true with the media in Scotland/Britain.

I should have known that Cousin was being looked at.
Only fcuking time you seem to get good performances out of players these days...
Good luck to him and hope we got good cake in exchange.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a close second............

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cy4brqTwAR4]YouTube - Celtic 2-4 Rangers - EVERYONE is laughing![/ame]

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like this one. The two biggest cnuts in Scotland got their just deserts over the weekend.

Attachments

• beergogsrr6.jpg
    beergogsrr6.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 59

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You might have to provide commentary on some of these Bucky. Poor JBN has been furiously googling Lurpak.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that it matters....Lurpak is a dairy producer no? Hence...Butterfingers... :D :D

again, It's not funny if you have to explain it steve-o ;)
Do I really have to go into this? :D I feel like Jim Rome here, did anyone listen this morning? :D :D
Why is the image funny?
1. He drops balls for Miller to ream into the net, hence Lurpak written on his gloves, could also, if one reached far enough, be a commentary on Borat's ever expanding waistline
2. Miller beer cans as goggles, Borat has not been selected for reportedly going on a bender and breaking curfew on a Polish MNT trip...also funny enough, if one reached far enough, justice served since Kenny Miller is a former teammate of Borats, and couldnae score on a middle aged that hooker whilst at Scumtic, and hence "Miller" being the brand of choice on the Bevvy Cans Borat "Can't see shite" through, it is a rather amusing little image

comprende? ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like this one. The two biggest cnuts in Scotland got their just deserts over the weekend.

So who would be the other one other than Boruc for you? Strachan?

Surely even you wouldn't be talking about what happened to Lennon? :confused: But then again, we are talking about the biggest cnut on the site, so it wouldn't surprise me.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cappy.

Not that it matters, because two guys battering one is never a good thing (and I hate to say But or However because it seems to discredit and of the preface or preamble...like saying "I'm not racist...but...")

BUT...rumours abound that Lemon was at the windup at some Bears in said pub, and was told to shut it by his mates, and left in a huff...the two followed him out and battered him, which is still shameful in and of itself...but there are two sides to every story.

I am not saying he deserved it or any of that nonsense, just posting that even "Celtic Minded" folks have been spotted at various corners of the interweb suspecting, yes even them, that Lemon had invited some sort of trouble/controversy on himself by even going out for a bevvy at a public house rather than having a quiet night in with mates...

I know it comes off as barbaric, and I posted my thoughts above or on the previous page...but surely the man should've known better...and If these rumours are false and it was just two wide-o Neds taking the piss out of Lemon because "he's Kafflik" than they deserved to chased down, arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...

I have a feeling the wanker did something, not that the ends justify the means...

In other news Novo was put under police watch after some of TGFITW were on a messageboard and demanded that after the next OF game some Rangers Personnell leaves "in a body bag" and posted up Wee Nacho's home address.- Shocking to say the least.

AmbulanceChasersForever;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cappy.

Not that it matters, because two guys battering one is never a good thing (and I hate to say But or However because it seems to discredit and of the preface or preamble...like saying "I'm not racist...but...")

BUT...rumours abound that Lemon was at the windup at some Bears in said pub, and was told to shut it by his mates, and left in a huff...the two followed him out and battered him, which is still shameful in and of itself...but there are two sides to every story.

I am not saying he deserved it or any of that nonsense, just posting that even "Celtic Minded" folks have been spotted at various corners of the interweb suspecting, yes even them, that Lemon had invited some sort of trouble/controversy on himself by even going out for a bevvy at a public house rather than having a quiet night in with mates...

I know it comes off as barbaric, and I posted my thoughts above or on the previous page...but surely the man should've known better...and If these rumours are false and it was just two wide-o Neds taking the piss out of Lemon because "he's Kafflik" than they deserved to chased down, arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...

I have a feeling the wanker did something, not that the ends justify the means...

In other news Novo was put under police watch after some of TGFITW were on a messageboard and demanded that after the next OF game some Rangers Personnell leaves "in a body bag" and posted up Wee Nacho's home address.- Shocking to say the least.

AmbulanceChasersForever;)

Oddly, that story is full of shite, JBN, since I have talked directly to a person (MSN) who was with Lennon in the pub.......but let's not let facts get in the way....

As for Novo.........it's the easiest thing to do by the ****. Let's try and get this somehow turned around after Neil Lennon was assaulted and left for dead. Sounds like a fair trade off..........:rolleyes:

As usual, Scotland's shame...........but then again, that's all that seems to be coming out of there. It's even better in the Occupied Six these days........well almost.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey fair enough, if you got word from the scene than that is that. done and dusted.

As usual is right, a few neds causing the entire nation to look like donkeys around the fitba.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Losing is an ugly reality. Get over it.

Now where is my back up? :rolleyes:

Could you imagine how ugly it would have got had the score been reversed. Lennon would have been killed. Bottom line is there is still a lot of work needed in Scotland to end this crap. Can we move on now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0