Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, let's, shall we?

Like let's chat about the great Scotland result and the fact McCulloch retired from International football today.
Fcuking brilliant....

:rolleyes:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
McCullouch is a donkey at best...I love he thinks all of Scotland hates him right now :rolleyes:

He needed to retire from Intl Football to focus on keeping the pine warm at Rangers ;)

How he will ever get near the park now is beyond me...maybe as a 80th minute sub against the likes of Beriwck or summit in the CIS Cup or Scottish Cup

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
McCullouch is a donkey at best...I love he thinks all of Scotland hates him right now :rolleyes:

He needed to retire from Intl Football to focus on keeping the pine warm at Rangers ;)
How he will ever get near the park now is beyond me...maybe as a 80th minute sub against the likes of Beriwck or summit in the CIS Cup or Scottish Cup

I bet he does a lot more for the club than just keeping the pine warm. The man has the tenacity and drive that goes miles on the training pitch and the changeroom. Come January or February when Mendes, Beasley and Edu are cold and whining, he will see the pitch.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed - Huge McCulloch fan here.

Hey Johnny:
How do you like that Miller/Boyd tandem up front? ;)

Majeek and all that wi the 4-4-2,
Scotlandforever

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree with steve and RF here. McCullouch is a work horse and will see loads of time down the stretch. Only problem now, he doesn't realise Rangers won't be playing 4 matches a week without being in Europe! :(

~Top of the league loyal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Needed more than luck today, RF..............perhaps a person to score a penalty kick?

Group is all level BUT that was a must win for Celtic.........now UEFA Cup looks a distant prospect.......as we will not beat Man U or Villareal at home and we're certainly not going to win an away game, are we?

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Needed more than luck today, RF..............perhaps a person to score a penalty kick?

Group is all level BUT that was a must win for Celtic.........now UEFA Cup looks a distant prospect.......as we will not beat Man U or Villareal at home and we're certainly not going to win an away game, are we?

Yee with little faith. The danes are a huge team they qualified by beating who??? Who beat who?? ten points to the first correct answer.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yee with little faith. The danes are a huge team they qualified by beating who??? Who beat who?? ten points to the first correct answer.

Was the who the same who who beat Celtic 2 weeks ago.......convincingly.

Let's be honest.......we NEEDED to win that game today to have any hope of coming 3rd or higher........:(

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was the who the same who who beat Celtic 2 weeks ago.......convincingly.

Let's be honest.......we NEEDED to win that game today to have any hope of coming 3rd or higher........:(

Apparently we are in adjustment. It will get better. From the BBC.

"Meanwhile, the Celtic manager and defender Mark Wilson believe the current squad is the strongest in Strachan's three years at the club"

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kenny scored two, didn't see the game...Moving and not having Internet or Cable installed yet sucks ass.

Good for him. I hope he keeps it up...Humble Pie never tasted so good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0