Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh, and if he (wee arsehole) had a knock and had an inconsequential friendly upcoming do you think he would not do the same as Baz?

give me strength ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
........it must mean a lot for them to play for their country.......

You and I both know sonno it's got everything to do with who pays their wages and risking injury.
There's no denying the fact they're all hurt and why would you put out a substandard, hurt team against such a quality side like Croatia?
Like JBN said, it's just a friendly.
Nice try with the wind up though...;)

The only one who is vague on the injury front is McGregor and that's a smart move anyway considering who we play this weekend.

Downtown Johnny Brown is making the trip to Ibrox this weekend to take in the match.
Lucky fcuker...;)

Come on you Rangers. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, why would it have been fine? Why is it ok for Shellick Supporters to support scotland when it suits them and Ireland when it suits them too? I and eveyone else knows that Celtic has strong ties and roots to Ireland...that being said where the hell in Ireland is Glasgow? The boy was born and raised in Glasgow. Played all of his football and trained in Scotland. He makes the Shellick First team and the first chance he gets he Caps for ireland because he has a granny with an Irish passport?

Hmm, I didn't realise it was a crime to support any country one would fancy. I support Ireland as that is the country I was born. Is that okay? Just wanted to make sure. As for McGeady, it was entirely his choice. Can you blame him when people in Scotland actually look to charge people who bless themselves on the football pitch? It's ****ed up, JBN. Great choice, Aiden. BTW, anyway you look at it, Celtic is an Irish-Scottish or Scottish-Irish club and where did Aiden McGeady learn his trade?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You and I both know sonno it's got everything to do with who pays their wages and risking injury.
There's no denying the fact they're all hurt and why would you put out a substandard, hurt team against such a quality side like Croatia?
Like JBN said, it's just a friendly.
Nice try with the wind up though...;)

The only one who is vague on the injury front is McGregor and that's a smart move anyway considering who we play this weekend.

Downtown Johnny Brown is making the trip to Ibrox this weekend to take in the match.
Lucky fcuker...;)

Come on you Rangers. :)

It seemed to work with the TRUE Bitter Bastard. :D How has Downtown been doing anyway? Always a good lad and a good laugh like most of the Rangers supporters I know around here. :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmm, I didn't realise it was a crime to support any country one would fancy. I support Ireland as that is the country I was born. Is that okay? Just wanted to make sure. As for McGeady, it was entirely his choice. Can you blame him when people in Scotland actually look to charge people who bless themselves on the football pitch? It's ****ed up, JBN. Great choice, Aiden. BTW, anyway you look at it, Celtic is an Irish-Scottish or Scottish-Irish club and where did Aiden McGeady learn his trade?

I never said it was crime Cappy, nor did I intend for it to come across that way. What I mean to say is what is good for the goose is good for the gander no? I wonder why, if any, good Scotland-supporting-Shellick-Supporters would prefer to slag off Baz, Mac, Dailly, and McCullough for resting against Croatia while cheering on Wee McGheady the "turncoat tim."

I support Canada first:rolleyes: then Scotland second, because I was born in Canada to a Scots heritage family... I know Canada will never win anything, never qualify mind you, so the answer is easy to arrive at. Good for you for supporting Ireland, it makes sense to, and that is not what I was on about. I have no care for the Irish vs British/Catholic vs Proddy BS...I have a good buddy that is a Roman Catholic Rangers supporter. For the record the teams that do qulify for the odd tourney that I have a soft spot for are croatia and holland. Croatia because their supporters are immense and holland because they play some of the most beautiful football ever.

Nobody is charging nobody for blessing themselves, there is a difference between quickly crossing oneself before running off the touchline and sauntering down in front of the Gers Support and going down on bended knee and doing it to incite a riot *cough* Borat *cough*

PotcallingkettleblackCSC ;)

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would want my son to play for Norn Iron because he was born there not because of my own beliefs. Even if there was a united Ireland i would still want him to play for the Country in which he was born. Even though he could also play for England or Scotland (mom).

ps.... am I going to get a kick at you RF next Sunday??

Billy Boy

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How has Downtown been doing anyway?

He's actually been out to the last few training sessions and looks great considering he's not kicked a ba in about 7 years...
The lucky cnut...:D
Fcuking would DIE to go to this game.
Really, how much bigger does it get than this weekend?
HUGE.

Speaking of big:
johnnybluenose said:
Croatia because their supporters are immense
Unless you are made up of 50% wee bandy leg Scot. ;)
Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT, forget the fcuking donuts.
OK?

4PM at MAP it is Billy Boy.
Keep your fcuking head up. ;)
Not sure actually, but am aiming to make it mate and tip a pint after with you.

Cheers,
RF

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said it was crime Cappy, nor did I intend for it to come across that way. What I mean to say is what is good for the goose is good for the gander no? I wonder why, if any, good Scotland-supporting-Shellick-Supporters would prefer to slag off Baz, Mac, Dailly, and McCullough for resting against Croatia while cheering on Wee McGheady the "turncoat tim."

I support Canada first:rolleyes: then Scotland second, because I was born in Canada to a Scots heritage family... I know Canada will never win anything, never qualify mind you, so the answer is easy to arrive at. Good for you for supporting Ireland, it makes sense to, and that is not what I was on about. I have no care for the Irish vs British/Catholic vs Proddy BS...I have a good buddy that is a Roman Catholic Rangers supporter. For the record the teams that do qulify for the odd tourney that I have a soft spot for are croatia and holland. Croatia because their supporters are immense and holland because they play some of the most beautiful football ever.

Nobody is charging nobody for blessing themselves, there is a difference between quickly crossing oneself before running off the touchline and sauntering down in front of the Gers Support and going down on bended knee and doing it to incite a riot *cough* Borat *cough*

PotcallingkettleblackCSC ;)

Now you're taking the piss..........a Catholic Rangers supporter? :eek: :D

Fair enough, Billy Boy. I would have been able to play for Ireland and that would have been my choice for obvious reasons. :)

JBN, it was a ****ing joke the whole Boruc and blessing himself. HOw ****ing backwards is a country who would try to charge a person for blessing himself? Seriously, m8, there is NOTHING you can say that can justify this.....nothing. Yes, he was inciting a riot. I have asked this before and I don't think I ever had an answer.

Hail Hail and let's get stuck into these cnuts on the weekend.

:D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the game is nothing short of Brilliant, I predict 2-0 Rangers.

The Boruc thing is irrelevant, it is smut surrounding a fierce rivalry...

and Yes...the Catholic Rangers Supporter is also a TTP lurker and sometime poster......they do exist ;)
I know, because he skipped our last game for Easter Mass :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't care if he's a Catholic or not.....he's a Hun. :D

It looks like Ginger Baws has decided his striking duo for the weekend..........:(

Georgios Samaras once again came off the bench to net for Celtic but, with Scott McDonald and Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink also on target, the Greek may be left among the substitutes at Ibrox.

"He's had a few starts but I have to be fair to the rest of the players," said Strachan.

"I can't forget all the good work Scott and Jan have done this season, although I imagine there will be a time when Georgios gets his chance."

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The quote today from Burley was "I'm no mug" - he believes the old firm 5 and the 2 from down south missing the game against Croatia are all legit. The papers are suggesting that the friendly should have been sold off for much cheaper than £25 each - tickets are only 50% sold as everyone is focused on the weekend match. Full team or youngsters....ahhh what the hell, off to Hampden for the first time tomorrow night. Taking the train in for noon tomorrow to get prepped for the 8pm match with a bunch of the Tartan Army lads I met in France. Good god, I hope it make it to game time!

Then its Saturday's big match...and so far my ticket contacts have failed me miserably. Aarggggggggghhhh. I'm counting on a sob story to everyone tomorrow about never being to a rangers/celtic match to hopefully have some bastard hand one over.

Either way, I'll be enjoying the gers victory in glasgow and just praying for a ticket in next few days.....now its 4pm and I've just got back from the co-op grocer and its time for a snack before I hit the pub in beautiful Loch lomond - 2 Bells meat pies, irn bru and vodka.

RF/Silverfox - played golf yesterday at Vale of Leven - bloody freezing, up and down the hills like you wouldn't believe, massive winds, then a brief snowfall for last 2 holes - brilliant !!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB:
Of course you're getting right stuck into the Velvet too aren't you?
Fcuking mother's milk that you Lucky Bastage...

Heard about the cold back home which makes me think you should get a nice Bovril in ye for the match tonight.
Hampden is unreal now with all the work they've done over the last decade.
Easily the second nicest stadium in Glasgow next to the Mecca of Fitba located in Govan.
Word of advice - Don't ask for for anything other than 'Bovril'.
Don't ask for Chicken Bovril or Veggie Bovril.
You'll get a 'Fcukin what?!' 'There's only one Bovril son...'

Loch Lomond eh?
Legends created there from twinkles in eyes you know.
The Hotel there is where my Dad took the high road and unfortunately Mum took the low road...
Ta-da!
Regardless it's a nice wee place for a jet ski. ;)

Good luck getting into Ibrox for the match of the year, I'm sure someone will feel sorry for you (Most people do anyway :D) and help you out.
As long as you've got £1,000 handy...:D

Give us more updates mate and enjoy,
RF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suppose you could always sit in the green zone JB.
Tickets must be available there for sure.

Just remember to piss in their Bovril if they shite in your shoes.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The quote today from Burley was "I'm no mug" - he believes the old firm 5 and the 2 from down south missing the game against Croatia are all legit. The papers are suggesting that the friendly should have been sold off for much cheaper than £25 each - tickets are only 50% sold as everyone is focused on the weekend match. Full team or youngsters....ahhh what the hell, off to Hampden for the first time tomorrow night. Taking the train in for noon tomorrow to get prepped for the 8pm match with a bunch of the Tartan Army lads I met in France. Good god, I hope it make it to game time!

Then its Saturday's big match...and so far my ticket contacts have failed me miserably. Aarggggggggghhhh. I'm counting on a sob story to everyone tomorrow about never being to a rangers/celtic match to hopefully have some bastard hand one over.

Either way, I'll be enjoying the gers victory in glasgow and just praying for a ticket in next few days.....now its 4pm and I've just got back from the co-op grocer and its time for a snack before I hit the pub in beautiful Loch lomond - 2 Bells meat pies, irn bru and vodka.

RF/Silverfox - played golf yesterday at Vale of Leven - bloody freezing, up and down the hills like you wouldn't believe, massive winds, then a brief snowfall for last 2 holes - brilliant !!!

Good stuff, Downtown. There really is nothing better than vodka and Irn Bru. :)

Hopefully Celtic's win will not ruin your trip, m8. :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could you imagine the struggles of a Glaswegian scalper? :rolleyes:

Enjoy the trip JB, maybe teach some of Govans finest the art of the table slide! :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There really is nothing better than vodka and Irn Bru. :)
Hopefully Celtic's win will not ruin your trip, m8. :D

Had my first Irn Bru on the weekend, great stuff, would have been even better with vodka. No worries about the Celtic upsetting your trip, there is NO way they can win this weekend. Have a good one Downtown, we will put one back for you on wednesday.

hos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0