Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet you Callum Elliot is looking forward to this weekend's match. He's going to get pelters. What was he thinking?

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=07eO6-fvgiQ]YouTube - dance practice lol[/ame]

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the Hearts supporters are saying the same. Their big striker's a girl's blouse. Deary me. After Celtc, surely Hearts have had the most disappointing season.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright, alright. My mistake. I should have posted in the Greek League where it would have been appreciated.

Callum is going to get pelters this weekend CSC

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBC NEWS | UK | Scotland | Glasgow, Lanarkshire and West | Old Firm kids kits lose beer logo

huh...So the SFA and pc brigade are doing their best to further harm the ability to make money through branding and sposorship for the game in Scotland. Just what the Doctor ordered...

Because when I was 12 I decided I would drink Carling because Rangers had it on their top :rolleyes:

I wonder what effect Heineken's presentation of the Champions league has on children watching TV...or those fantastic Carlsberg ads...

And I'm sure that all the Man Utd players are thinking about how their investments and holdings at AIG are oding before they take the pitch, I'm sure Ballack and Terry are dying to get home to their samsung Flat Panel TV prior to kickoff...

What kind of reasoning is that!? :mad:

Scotland is really cutting edge for those of you not in "the know" :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gretna: Fleming, Barr, Griffiths, Meynell, Skelton, McGill, Osman, Murray (Deverdics 46), Wilkinson (Hogg 73), Kissock (Taylor 81), Naughton. Subs Not Used: Sharples, Fisher, Robinson, Schultz-Eklund.

Booked: Meynell.

St Mirren: Howard, McCay, Haining, Potter, Barron, Brittain (Molloy 83), Dorman, Brady (Kean 58), Corcoran (McGinn 58), Hamilton, Dargo. Subs Not Used: Smith, Maxwell, O'Donnell, Docherty.

Booked: Dargo, Hamilton.

Att: 751

Ref: S Finnie

Speaking of fcuked up...........nice to see 751 go out of their way to watch this cracker.........

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags:

Let's set our differences aside tonight, not talk about the big match, and just enjoy the Scotch shall we? :D

BTW, Rangers did what the 'Tic did last time with the UEFA Cup progress.
Whoever wins the league next year gets automatically into the CL Group phase for the 2009/2010 competition.
Which we'll get of course...;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Problem is that supposedly Manure and Hotspurs are keen to sign him up as well...

If his missus is given then choice between Munich and Glesga we all know he'd be a Ger...

But London or Manchester would be different.

He has been distinctly average this last season or so...but a change of scenery may do Rino good.

I'd take him back in an instant...Especially if Wattie keeps up with this 4141 or 4411 formation against the Dhims and in Europe

He would be a huge improvement to our middle of the park and that would free up Hemdani to be sold on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0