Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...where are the claims of "everyone is out to get us" now by the Celtic support...

Those Orange Proddy Bastards at the SFA have screwed this up this time haven't they

alwaysbitteruntiltheshoeisontheotherfoot CSC. :(

JBN, no problem, pal. That road is well hoed by that mob. If its not one thing, its another. Let them continue as such.

Another reason why,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you kidding. After that horrendous mistake in the Scotland Italy game he had to leave the country.

No that's good humour. Well done, Steve-o. You're alright with me, mate.

Personally, I'm right there with you. I was glad to see the back of that wee Ned. Particularly with what the Gypos paid for him. It's all about the bling. Ask RF.

Da' spinnin' Loyal

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done...Well done...

I am usually the guy that instigates that sort of thing with my buddies etc...

I am getting slow and old, thanks for exposing me:eek::eek::eek:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slow, old and exposing should not be used in the same sentence.

Milf...erm..Granny Hunter CSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN, no problem, pal. That road is well hoed by that mob. If its not one thing, its another. Let them continue as such.

Another reason why,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

What are 'the people'? What makes you 'a person in the people'? :confused: Always wondered that........Are "The People" Rangers supporters? Is it as simple as that? :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, its that simple. As such, we would hope that you would understand. Clearly, you don't. Here's a free tutorial:

Rangers 1 - Celtc 0

108 and counting...................

As usual, you can't answer a fcuking question, can you? Who are 'the people'? What is that a reference to? You're a cnut......that I understand but this 'people' business? :confused:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I answered your question, dumb-fcuk. You asked if it was that simple. I answered unequivocally. As such, I was hoping you would catch on. I'll try to dumb it down going forward. I would prefer for you to follow follow along. It's more fun for me that way.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

SO FCUKIN" EASY! SO FCUKIN' EASY!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb-****? It must be great living in the land of snow. You really are a grade 'A' prick, Todd. I've tried in the past to attempt to be civil with you......but I have to be honest........I really can't stand you so there is no point in playing along or TTP.....you're a hateful ****. I'll leave it at that and I hope that we never cross paths again. You certainly are ' the people'........I think I finally understand what you are.....actually, I know what and who you are and I thank God I'm nothing like you.

BAck to the thread at hand.....Thomson is a diving **** who deserved to be punished for his actions. I'm sure karma is kicking around somewhere in the SPL......

Sporting CSC

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cant find any info on the game on the BBC. ( they are busy with champions league) Who do the Huns play tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0