Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2004/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why thank you Hugh!

I think my Uncle goes to the same Masonic Lodge as Hugh actually. :D

What?

And no review of your pathetic, lacklustre, lucky, 3-2 win over the 'Well?

Tsk, tsk.

;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hugh Dallas

What a suprise... He was the reason Rangers won FIVE - nil !!! :eek: :rolleyes: It never seems to amaze me how a few tims on here always blame the ref when the Gers get a result...
Again no mention of any last minute goals Celtic needed to get their result??? Weird no mention of that... I think the Captain and Jinky are the only wankers who spit out the truth (even if they hate Rangers, prods and anyone associated with them) ;)

So hard done by at the top of the league eh??? :eek:

Weak free kick given to the Bhoys yesterday... Something to do with the keeper holding on to it for too long??? That is rarely if ever called... Then you couldn't muster up another goal against 9 men!!! Great result for Celtic at home, I hope O'Neill is kissing his lucky beads you've still got an outside chance at an UEFA birth...

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right it's not often called, but they showed a commercial, and came back and he was still strolling through the box with it. So it's no Celtics fault he's daft. All he had to do was drop the ball, and he could have pissed about for a good minute or two, until Hartson mustered up the energy to give chase.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought you were taking the piss.......for a change. Will definately bring some back on my next trip.

Went to the Schalke/Hearts match. 28K out to Murrayfield for a decent atmosphere.

The treble's on.

Buckfast

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Heart of Hunlodian FC

It's an inside joke. :rolleyes:

You would nae get it. :D

Actually I was having a laugh at how 'cosmopoliton' Bucky was acting, sounding all rich and rounded going off to Edinburgh.
Seeing as he was hoi poloi and all that, I was merely 'taking the piss' that he wouldn't have caught two matches instead of just one whilst visting the Nation's capital.
Easter Road, as you well know, the other big club there being the home of Hibs.
He could have well caught in a match there also I suppose.

All posh Mr. Buckfast Tonic Wine Esq., Sir.

I would nae have forgotten the Cremola Foam,

Jamboforever

:knvb:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not too sure how taking the train from Queen Street to Haymarket for the Hertz/Schalke match is posh? Must have been the prawn piece?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prawn piece.

I actually had to put that one together for a couple of seconds there. Absolutely amazing concept.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shouldn't be surprised. It's scary what you can come up with after two nights in Larkhall and 3 bottles of the Tonic Wine. It's the posh lifestyle I lead.

Buckfast

PS - Had the new Lamb and Mint sauce crisps. Maaaaaaaagic!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the TTP blue noses must be foaming at the mouth (without the usual rabies being involved) at the thought of playing the severely depleted Champions tommorrow.

Eight will be great but Rangers must know that if they can't get a result Wednesday they may as well pack it in as a Football Club and take up renting out their playing squad as full time "before" picture models.

The Hoops haven't played a decent 45 minutes of football yet this season and will likely be missing Sutton, Petrov and Bobo for the cup game.

Don't forget to phone Guinness and let him know the game is on. I wouldn't want Rangers' biggest supporter to miss this one.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Passive aggressive. You wear it so well, Jinks.

Missing three players from the squad and you claim underdogs? Surely the world's greatest club, with the world's greatest supporters, could still manage against a bankrupt, end-of-the-road. raga-muffin outfit, like Rangers? Or so you had led us to believe......

Get it right up ya!

The treble is on.

Buckfast

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
Buckfast,
I see you lurking you wank, where's my Cremola foam?

Mr Bucky....

Unfortunate news on the Cremola Foam...

Sadly they went oot ai business a wee while ago, my mum was shattered!

Oor Wullie

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 November, 2004, 22:16 GMT

E-mail this to a friend Printable version

Rangers 2-1 Celtic

Prso's late goal took the game into extra time
Shota Arveladze's extra time goal took Rangers into the CIS Insurance Cup semi-finals

Goal Attempts 19 : 11 Goal Attempts

On Target 10 : 6 On Target

Crosses 49 : 24 Crosses

Corners 13 : 5 Corners

Offside 2 : 1 Offside

Fouls 22 : 22 Fouls

Free kicks 23 : 24 Free kicks

Yellow cards 2 : 3 Yellow cards

Red cards - : - Red cards

% Possession 56 : 44 Possession %

Status
Not open for further replies.