Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2004/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk off, MoaN, with your "resting Camara" bollocks. Typical fcukin' Sellick with all the excuses. If the match wasn't important why the fcuk would you play Balde and Petrov. Your side is shite. Pure and simple. It was a piss take of monstrous proportions by the Sons of William. Only one team deserved to win tonight and justice was served.

A. Rae was brilliant all night. Ginger baws didn't have a sniff, the cheatin' cnut. Boumsong - different class. Prso had Bobo the clown in his back pocket. Novo's pace was magic, made Varga look a right cnut.

Champions League? You're having a laugh.

The treble is on.

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Justice

Rangers were the better side ALL night... A piss taking to say the least... I guess the Celtic supporters that paid the dosh to see the match didn't find it an important encounter!?!?!
Originally posted by Jinks
Don't forget to phone Guinness and let him know the game is on. I wouldn't want Rangers' biggest supporter to miss this one.
I wish I would have read this last night... Thanks for letting me know in advance cnut!!! :rolleyes:

Croatian supporter forever!!!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow,

One would think you had lost the game the way you two wanks are going on.

Here's the bottom line, at Ibrox, Rangers, playing the absolute best they could, had to come from behind to barely beat (in extra time) an injury riddled extremely poor Celtic side. Not excuses, facts.

Rangers are shite and you know it. Unfortunately so are Celtic right now.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Injury riddled", "Come from behind", "Barely beat", "at Ibrox", blah, blahblah blah FCUKING blah. The only fact, here, is that the TREBLE IS ON!

As the resident expert on everything, Aunt Jinky, what is shite about Rangers form? The backline was solid (Balde is a fcuking schoolboy compared to Boumsong......and you'll be losing him next year. Shake that biscuit tin, baby!) and bar Hamouchi the midfield grafted and provided decent service. Hmmmmm, Novo or the Middlesboro Reject? Novo, please. Most importantly, our manager doesn't jump about like a specky tosspot on speed. I think things are looking rather handsomely, actually.

Maybe I am getting ahead of myself, Jinks. You are right, as usual. I should know better. We only beat Sellick. The Champion League's whipping bhoys.

Buckfast

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I a suppose it was to be expected 8in a row would have been too much. As far as a pisstake is concerned, it took your mob 120min in your ain hoos.

Bucky, your obviously drunk, so I'll say well done and call it a night.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to say Bucky. :mad:
From most reports Rangers were much deserving of the win Yesterday.
Enjoy your Highlanders win,( I mean Rangers.) that will be the last against our mob this year.

A loss to the Blues is like hanging with the Maxwell brothers. It never ends. ;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
like hanging with the Maxwell brothers. It never ends. ;)

Tell me about. They seduce you with bottomless Crown Royal and then numb you into submission with their redundant patter. This description is fitting for 1/2 to 2/3's of the Vancouver RSC #1 members. Particularly the auld cnut who dropped his fcuking teeth in my pint glass.

Off to support the Treble in the making.

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Novo cleared!!!

originally from: www.scotprem.com
Rangers have been handed a massive boost ahead of their Old Firm clash with Celtic, with Nacho Novo winning his appeal against his sending off last week.
Novo was sent off during last weekend's win at Hibernian for an incident involving Hibs midfielder Craig Rocastle.

Rangers were unhappy with the dismissal and appealed against the decision on Monday.

The Scottish Football Association have now reduced that red card to a caution with three penalty points after reviewing the incident.

A SFA statement read: "In reviewing the video footage of the incident which led to the red card, the three-man panel took into account the views of the match referee, Willie Young, and Steven Craven, the assistant referee, on whose advice the referee acted.

"Both officials had advised that, having watched the incident again, they accepted a yellow card would have been a more appropriate sanction."

It means that Novo is clear to face Celtic at Ibrox on Saturday and is likely to partner Dado Prso in attack

Now that the wee man is cleared to play, I like the Gers chances of victory to narrow the gap at the top of the table!!! ;)

Guinnessnotgoingtobedanytimesoon

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Glasgow derby is one of the most fiercely contested and controversial matches in the world.

The rivalry that exists between the 'Old Firm' is intense but what separates it from other derbies is race and religion.

In the beginning
Celtic were formed in 1888 in the East End of the city by Glasgow's large immigrant Irish population as a way of raising money for Catholic charities.

Much of the Irish community were crowded into slums and were widely discriminated against due to their foreign status and willingness to take work at low pay.

This was seen to undercut the mainly Protestant native Glaswegians.

With a huge fan base and players taken from the Catholic club in Edinburgh, Hibernian, Celtic soon became a rival to the well-established Rangers football club across the city in Govan.

What's all the fuss about?
Rangers didn't start out as a Protestant-only club and Celtic have fielded non-Catholic players from the earliest days.

Celtic were seen as a Catholic club for Catholics, which led to Rangers, with their mainly Protestant following, adopting a staunch anti-Catholic approach.

Many fans were prejudiced against Celtic's Irish following and the frequent rioting of Celtic's support didn't help their image.

It wasn't until the Graeme Souness era in 1989 that Rangers actually signed a Catholic player, when Mo Johnston, a former Celtic player, crossed the divide.

TV pictures at the time showed outraged Rangers fans burning their season tickets!

Have things improved?

Behind the club 100%
Rangers have since fielded a number of Catholic players and the huge Ibrox support rises to applaud the efforts of all players in blue, regardless of their background.

Some bad feeling though does exist on the terraces. And the same goes for the other side of Glasgow, despite the best efforts of both clubs.

The quality on show
Both clubs dominate Scottish football and have teams littered with international players.

Neither team have too many local players these days, but the crowd are still just as passionate about this match.

(fcuking Irish.....fcuking magic....)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangers 2 Celtic 0

Well, I've finally recovered from this mornings match... I don't think I'd give much of a match report other than to say the PK was just (can't wait to hear stevo's view) :rolleyes: and Thompson's head nudge was a stupid act of selfish bullocks... (fancy an Englishman to be about himself?) :rolleyes:

Off to bed dreaming of the treble!!! :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shhhhhh, listen. Can you hear that pin hitting the floor?

:D

When's the next one?

~Regs.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old Firm - Rangers are MAGIC.

Not sure Regs but looking to be three in a row when it does happen. :D

Anyone know exactly how much ground we've made lately and how close we are we to the Hoops now? :rolleyes:

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0