Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2004/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Shhhhhh, listen. Can you hear that pin hitting the floor?

A few tunes to break the deafening silence.

"You only sing when you're winning" follow followed by a rousing rendition of "Can you here the Scum sing?".

RF said:
A rare snap of Martin O'Neill actually standing still on the touchlines.

A rare sight indeed. But MoaN was up to all sorts after the match. Like Jinky before the CIS match, a dossier of excuses except for a rubbish side. The man's a laughing stock. As for MoaN..........

The treble is on.

Buckfast

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The pk was warrented. Valgarens a diddy. Martin will for sure appeal the Thompson butt as replays show there was no contact. Suttons was pure stupidity. There you go.

Regs, I didnt realize you were a bluenose. I thought you were a pool fan so Naturally Celtic would be your choice north of the fence.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
Regs, I didnt realize you were a bluenose. I thought you were a pool fan so Naturally Celtic would be your choice north of the fence.

Why would anyone won't to support two shite sides?

Chelsea & Rangers - THE BLUES BROTHERS

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I'm not... just an observer of the obvious, steveo, just an observer...

~Regs.

The obvious being how quiet it was? Sadly this is so because a few of the staunchest tic fans can no longer be bothered to post here. It must be because they are thin skinned, right?

Looking forward to reading more of your posts in the Scottish threads, thanks for gracing us.

Things can only get better for the Huns. They are like the Scots on Holiday, nae money but a new Visa. From the BBC.

Djordjic looks for Rangers move

Djordjic joined Manchester United in 1999
Manchester United midfielder Bojan Djordjic has started a week-long trial with Rangers.
The 22-year-old Serb-born Swede aims to impress Ibrox manager Alex McLeish with the January transfer window looming.

Djordjic, who spent last season on loan at Red Star Belgrade, is out of contract at Old Trafford at the end of the season.

Teenage Finnish defender Jukka Santala, who is currently with HJK Helsinki, is also training with Rangers.

Celtic are apparently interested in trying to pry Socrates from Garforth.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
Sadly this is so because a few of the staunchest tic fans can no longer be bothered to post here. It must be because they are thin skinned, right?

You only sing when you're winning

Ahhhhh, hard done by Sellick supporters. Cannae take it, just like your wee lamb, Lemon and MoaN.

TIMMY said:
Things can only get better for the Huns. They are like the Scots on Holiday, nae money but a new Visa. From the BBC.

Even skint, the future's bright at Ibrox.

Back to your hole, bhoys.

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's official. MoaN has lost the plot.

O'Neill: Lennon's been racially abused

Celtic manager Martin O'Neill has accused the Rangers supporters of racially abusing Neil Lennon during Saturday's Old Firm derby.

The Northern Irishman's outburst was triggered by a question over his own post-match actions after the 2-0 defeat at Ibrox.

O'Neill was criticised for being 'provocative' after he led Lennon to the travelling contingent and repeatedly punched the air following the stormy match.

And he claimed to have no regrets over the incident, instead complaining about the treatment his fellow countryman - who is being investigated by police over some of his own actions - received.

O'Neill compared the abuse of the Rangers fans to the Spaniards who targeted England's black international stars in last Wednesday's friendly in Madrid.

The Bhoys boss said: 'What should I regret?

'I go to the away fans every fortnight with the players and nothing has been said before.

'I think this is the first time we have been beaten away from home in 18 months and nobody has picked up on that at all.'

He claimed: 'I applauded the crowd because the support was fantastic - and because Neil Lennon was abused from start to finish I think I had a right to show some support.

'He was verbally abused in a racial and sectarian manner.

'Neil Lennon was subjected to this from start to finish - and it reached an incredible crescendo at the end.'

Give me a fcukin' break. How does the wee tosspot feel about "We are the IRA" chants during the match. Also, forgot to make mention of Lemon spitting on a Rangers scarf. A wee tidy up of his own backyard is in order, I would say.

Please note this on your calendar - when Lemon's contract is up at the end of the year and the generous Celtic Board decide that his 35K-40K/week fee is far too good for such shite; it will be the sectarian and racist abuse that has him leaving. How fcuking convenient from the biscuit tin.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The race card Martin? Fcuking weak mate.

Lemon. :D

I gotta say I watched the highlites on Fox last night and had a good chuckle.
That rivalry is fcuking second to none.
When Thompson got his red, the crowd reaction in the background was priceless.
The two finger salute from the Bluenoses made me howl.
Lovenkrands had the Hoopsters wanting to rip his head off - I loved it.
He SO embellished the heed butt, and had Thompson panicking right after.
Tsk Tsk Alan. :p

And when Diddy scored, the passion in him and the rest of side coupled with the crowd being right intae it, man, something we've not had in a fcuking long time was great to see.

We knock off Grazer AK at Ibrox this week, November will have been a great month.
Jinky and Stevie may just have a Teddy Bear in their stocking after all.

In response to Bucky's post:

The future's bright, the future's orange,

RF

:knvb:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's Tuesday already give it a break. God help us all if Rangers actually make it to the group stages. February will be unbearable. Did yae get the pun thier tumshy.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Silly me almost forgot.

Police investigate Novo threat

The Rangers player was also a target for vandals last month
Rangers striker Nacho Novo has had a death threat painted on a fence near his home.
The Ibrox player complained to police after vandals sprayed "Novo R.I.P" outside his flat in Renfrewshire.

The graffiti appeared after Saturday's Old Firm clash which Rangers won 2-0, with Novo scoring the opening goal from the penalty spot.

A police spokeswoman said: "We have received a complaint regarding graffiti on a fence. Inquiries are continuing."

"It occurred between 8pm on Saturday evening and 9pm on Sunday evening."

Last month, Novo had his BMW convertible vandalised and his tyres slashed.

A Rangers spokeswoman said: "The club is aware of repeated incidents and acts of vandalism with respect to Nacho Novo and is concerned enough to have sent the club's own security people to speak with local police."

The Rangers star is at the centre of an investigation by the Scottish Football Association following the violent scenes on the pitch which marred the game.

The SFA are set to look into claims that he stamped on Celtic's Stephen Pearson during the clash.

The police are also investigating claims that Celtic's Neil Lennon made comments to fans and spat on a Rangers scarf which was thrown on to the side of the pitch on Saturday.

A spokeswoman for Strathclyde Police said: "A number of incidents involving Neil Lennon have been brought to police attention.

"We are currently looking into this. However, there is nothing to suggest that there will be any action taken at this stage."

Poor wee Nacho, get used to it son.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stevie Oneder

At least you're posting sonno.

steve1234 said:
unbearable

That's no bad on the pun, chum.

Get used to what Nacho?
Bagging game winners against the 'Tic? ;)

And, that was a peno - no doubt in my mind.
Great move just inside the box to draw it.

Follow, follow,

RF

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun Nov 28 2004
Bank of Scotland Scottish Premier League
Dundee 2 - 2
(1 - 0) Celtic R
S Lovell 35
S Lovell 76
H Camara 53
J Hartson 62

Bookings:
S McNally 41

Bookings:
H Camara 85

1st v last yes thats right Dundee last, Is there to be a change at the top?

wonder what excuses Martin will have this time? Lemom rip his tights?

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 Rangers 16 7 1 0 22 4 5 2 1 11 3 26 39
2 Celtic 16 7 0 1 19 4 5 2 1 21 13 23 38
3 Aberdeen 16 4 2 2 8 5 5 2 1 11 9 5 31
4 Hibernian 16 4 2 2 13 10 4 1 3 13 13 3 27
5 Motherwell 16 4 0 4 14 11 3 2 3 9 10 2 23
6 Hearts 16 4 3 1 9 2 2 2 4 6 11 2 23
7 Kilmarnock 16 3 2 3 15 14 3 0 5 7 14 -6 20
8 Dunfermline 16 2 4 2 10 8 2 0 6 6 14 -6 16