Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Save Dazza

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's settled then. Fastshow is a depraved bastard who ravages girls in between two buildings of close proximity. By the way, how much does an alley weigh?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fragile grasp of reality.......

He’s got lifeless eyes - black eyes - like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at you, he doesn’t seem to be living... until he bites you. And those black eyes roll over white and then - Oh! And then you hear that terrible, high-pitched scream. The ocean turns red, and despite all the poundin’ and hollerin’, they all come in and rip you to pieces..........

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So...Dazza is a seagull then? If I had half a brain I think I might be scared. Anyway, I'm calling sharesies on the girls who like to be ravaged between two building of close proximity but I have a question. Does it always have two between two buildings or could it happen somewhere else too, like say, between a telephone pole and a car?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
response....

Does it always have two between two buildings or could it happen somewhere else too, like say, between a telephone pole and a car?

It can happen, literally, anywhere. Unless, of course, you're Terry at which point you ring your 'missus' (ahem) every other hour. There are no rules. The scenario Terry is alluding to occured in Ireland where, of course, there are no telephones or automobiles, only penguins, so your query is irrefrangible.

Terry, re-re-re-re-reading your manifesto, it has just occured to me that you've missed out an apostrophe. I believe you'll find the new meaning far closer to what you actually meant to say.

source:Terrys Camp 03

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look here I drank more than you on the afore mentioned trip cause whilst I was at the bar getting you your drink I was buying drinks for myself.

Beanbag

Nov 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He Speaketh the Truth

Look here I drank more than you on the afore mentioned trip cause whilst I was at the bar getting you your drink I was buying drinks for myself.

It's true, I can back him up on that one, I was there I think?? My eyes weren't open but I clearly saw it ....as clear as you would see a great dane shagging in an alley not 5 feet from passing traffic.

And if you believe that I've got another doozy about boy who went to Ireland and never tried Guinness!!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wankers.......

It seems only fitting that, while fannying about in a thread devoted to the common man's hero Dazza, you should be changing history to suit your own inadequate needs.

The great Dane isn't a member of TTP so your little love-in is only understandable for one member of TTP.

And Disco_Bob has never posted.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are we not supposed to be discussing the pro and cons of whether Dazza should be brought back into the firing line or banged up onto a train off to a labour camp?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
go on then......

Are we not supposed to be discussing the pro and cons of whether Dazza should be brought back into the firing line

Go on then if you've got one. What's the pro?

Your train idea won't work, there are leaves on the track.

I like your Graham Taylor impersonation though, excellent.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's Dazza????

Dazza's mysterious disappearance has been gained scant attention from all but former (?) 'Loma Fastshow and Terry.

Once again the only thing the former mighty 'Lomas prove their inability to stand up for a team mate other than joining in a collective hissy fit walk off. Maybe the Meralomas should have stayed out of soccer and stuck to football, rugby and off colour humour at the club house.

Not even KNVB, HOS or Captain Shamrock who never saw a thread they didn't post in have added to the debate, err silence.

Bring the Mermaid Puppet back!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Captain, Hello Pot.

I never met a thread I didn't like. TTPer yes, thread no.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't Get me Started, Reccos

I think that Dazza has been dealt a Raw Deal, now I know that Regs snapped when Dazza continued posting in a thread when everyone was warned, but this guy takes more abuse on TTP than me in the Premier Reslults thread.
He try's to start a discussion or debate and is knocked down by tits like knvb and fasty who hide behind thier moderator status, and say "Off Topic", fukc if TTP were to delete all the off-topic post out there, I think both fasty and knvb would be under 1000 for post counts.
Bring Dazza back, the ban has gone long enough, even the old lady in Edmonton only spent 30 min. in jail for not clearing her sidewalk, Dazza has been banned for a week for standing up to the TTP Man.

hos may have to march on the new TTP Headquarters on Sat. night, I will be in the area.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hiding behind my moderator status? Are you fcuking kidding me? There is public washrooms with toilet paper that hold more clout than my 'moderator status'...
I think both fasty and knvb would be under 1000 for post counts.
Sadly though, you would not be.

I didn't ban him remember? I was the one who wanted to punt him. On the plus side I have received a very generous offer from a more than willing Div 1 team, although logistically speaking, I don't think it'll be as easy to get him playing on the same side. So please address your complaints to the head office, if you can find it. It's always on the move. Right now I think it's in the back seat of a Chevette on Helmkin.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
There is public washrooms with toilet paper that hold more clout than my 'moderator status'...

I am sure that you have a vast knowledge of toilet paper qualities at some of Vancouvers public washrooms, especially at say Stanley Park or Central Park, but that is another topic all together, that thread would be called "Where knvb likes to go for the Bulls Eye".

Look at how many times a "Moderator" steps into a thread to do a so-called piss take and when someone has a comeback of any kind the old "Off-Topic" gets thrown into the mix. I say go back to your public washrooms and talk to your boys about "Off-Topics".

hos

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS:

The defence of Dazza post was excellent and I am very proud of this once great GK from SFU.

However, there was one small sentence that concerned me in your post and I am enquiring if you have had a recent change of occupation from sleeping in a city car to something related to street walking and .... maybe something bad?

hos may have to march on the new TTP Headquarters on Sat. night, I will be in the area.

Care to clarify that for the faithful?

:p

KNVB: can't you come out in support of Dazza more strongly or are you afraid of losing your moderator privileges?

How about a poll???

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Hands of Stone

[BLook at how many times a "Moderator" steps into a thread to do a so-called piss take and when someone has a comeback of any kind the old "Off-Topic" gets thrown into the mix.
[/B]

I have to disagree with you hos. They may be overly sensitive and quick to admonish at times but moderators do serve a purpose. They do their best to keep threads "on track" and they also try to start as many new topic threads as their imaginations will allow. Often they suffer for it as well. Look at the abuse TheRob took for his teary-eyed ode to cabooses. (or is that cabeese?)

If it weren't for the Mods, the 'Star Pimps' of TTP would run amok with their self-agrandizing dribble in whichever threads they liked.

Speaking of mr Pimpin' Anit (sic) Easy, moderating anit easy either. Look at this thread for example, it's entitled Save Dazza but it seems to be a hodge-podge of gay inuendo, (that's not a BMX trick btw)Hitleristic plans for Spurs supporters, Beanbag Beastiallty, thoroughfare definitions and reccos professing his unrequited love for Daze-a. Kinda hard to be off-topic in here.

As for Dazzagate, I didn't wish to see him banned (there are plenty of others who deserve such a fate before him) and I do feel a tad guilty for winding up Dazza on the Closed Field thread which of course led to an equally off-topic stramash between him and Fasty but he really had only himself to blame. Regs was right to lay down the law as it was an "informative" thread relied upon by thousands of vmsl'ers to dictate their hectic leaf raking schedules.

That being said, who didn't piss themselves laughing when Daz came back and did EXACTLY what TotalBastard told him not to do? If Daz wasn't piss-takingly challenged I'd have thought it was his first wind-up ever but I think we all know that it wasn't.

Bring back the whipping boy. Hopefully he'll have learned something from all this.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
here, here.

Will still be marching on TTP Headquarters tonight, well if it rains it may just be a few crank calls and mabey a pizza to regs. Do people still do Burning Bags of Shitt?

hos

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stand in

Dear Jinky and Fastshow,
If in dazza's absense you find yourselfs with nothing to do, please feel free to ridicule and pester me to no end. Chase me from thread to thread, that would be great.
Hopefully this will speed your recovery jinky.
And fasty if terry's not up to it maybe this will help fill the void.

Helpfull as always, Steve.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posted elsewhere today...
On the subject of Dazza get him back on here, his views on the forthcoming cup in Africa will be brilliant
The ban was just lifted.

However, I am not going to email Dazza to tell him for fear I'll get another set of emails telling me how much TTP needs him and how boring the site was w/o him. He'll have to 'discover' the news himself, if ever.

On a side note, the new banning tools with the forums are tremendous... bans can be made for set time periods and noone needs to tend to anything after a ban has been made.

TTP Timeouts are waiting to be issued [insert conspicuous smilie here].

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0