Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Save Dazza

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm currently banging a spoon on a silver plate, marching outside the Canadian Embassy.

Bring back the yid.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wires crossed.........

Therein lies your problem. Well, one of your problems.

You're banging yer cutlery outside the wrong gaff.

The South African embassy is elsewhere.

Try Acton or Ealing.

Let me know how you get on.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, I'll go over to Robben Island and chain myself to a fence.

I'm missing my cycle theories and tales from the snout.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally, a rally for Dazza movement of sorts.

Let's get Dazza back posting again. He may not be the most engaging poster but he posts!

Fastshow: I don't know Mr. Dazza other than he is of 'Lomas fame and likes a good walk off when things aren't going their way, but were you and he teammates at one time? Maybe this is why the great Loma is scorned?

Hey, where the fcuk are the 'Lomas when one of their lot is under siege? Do you guys EVER stand up for one another other than during a field leaving exhibition?

:p

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will do my part to save Dazza and eat a poor-boy sandwich in support of the poor boy.

This is prime Spurs rumour time with Rivaldo available and all.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depayto: another good one for Dazza.

I am reminded of what happens when people don't speak out in support of the downtrodden, despised and ridiculed. Don't the famous words go something like:

First they came for the Razorbacks, and I did not speak out--
because I was not an idiot;
Then they came for Star Pimp, and I did not speak out--
because I was not that stupid;
Then they came for Cainy, and I did not speak out--
because I was told to shut it by the Redragon;
Then they came for Dazza, and I did not speak out--
because I was not a Mermaid;
Then they came for me--
and I couldn't speak cuz Regs banned me.

:wa:

Support Dazza!!!

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come On! Imagine how excited he'll be now Postiga has popped his cherry.

This is the cycle he forecasted

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
in memory.......

Amazing goal by 'Postie' last night, proper goal of the century stuff. Ridiculous hyperbole, no sense of irony, Spurs are the best because I used to live in the Midlands, more unsubstantiable claims.

Smiley-face.

Even though the Arsenal won 5-1 with a side of school children against a Wolves First XI, they will go out in Europe because I want them to and Pires is a diving 'fag'. Preoccupied with homosexuality, blinkers on since Tarricco is consistently a gentleman and never a cheat, Terry's an ignorant prick, mention that Fastshow didn't start one game for the Meralomas for no reason whatsoever. Ironic-face.

Phone Regs.

Seagulls following trawlers, cycles lasting 50+ years, Jinkwad, Fatnslow, NO2 won't read this because he has better things to do, leaves in the garden, my own personal snout on www.topspurs.com, drinking coffee, throwing things at the t.v. ringing clients.

Max Blink lives in London. Smiley-face.

Berate someone for posting off topic, question the role of a ttp moderator, suggest everyone's a loser for wasting time on ttp, obsess with Fastshow's life in London, impotently proclaim that the other ten Meralomas have better things to do than come on ttp or win a football match, agree with anyone who posts anything anti-Arsenal, Jinkwad, Fatnslow or any of the other bum-buddies. Ingratiate oneself with Beanbag.

Daz Idiot grinning smiley-face.

Edit something.

Repeat 541 times.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fair enough......

Admittedly though I think you'll find TTP has grown and is now far more than a simple village.

It's now more a hamlet or borough.

Plus, there's only so much idiocy I can provide without some back-up.

Thankfully, there seems to be a growing number of idiots about though unfortunately only one and a half (so far) has admitted to fancying Spurs.

I suppose there are varrying degrees of idiocy.

If Dazza means that much to you, why don't you just call Regs? All numbers in Canada are toll-free from Highbury.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess the final solution of ridding dazza from the site will prove a success in development of superior ttp posters.

We should look at ridding the site of his "bum bandit" friends too either that or do experiments involving broom handles with them

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
terrific idea.......

......do experiments involving broom handles with them.

You're volunteering for that aren't you? You could enlist the help of one of your reindeer chums.

A snout tells me you're also slavishly working on your new range of 'Save Dazza' t-shirts and panty-liners to be sold outside the public lavs at King's Cross station in time for Christmas.

Excellent idea.

This might help boost sales..........

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
urgh!! whats worse the picture or the fact you have one of him?

No I'm busy enlisting members of the TTP Youth and the top end no nonsense branch.

[W]ithout consideration of "traditions" and prejudices, it [TTP] must find the courage to gather our people and their strength for an advance along the road that will lead this people from its present restricted living space to new land and soil, and hence also free it from the danger of vanishing from the earth or of serving others as a slave nation.

source:Terrys Camp 03

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
clarity.......

This is what I'm talking about!

I've been wondering what the fcuk you've been talking about.

As charming and philanthropic as your TTP youth benefaction idea certainly seems to be, doesn't it contravene your parole agreement to be perfidiously communicating with youths?

The new land and soil part of your manifesto reminds me of the coffee in our canteen. The dozy bints who serve it up claim it was ground yesterday and they've never had any argument from me because it certainly tastes like mud.

Thank you, I'll be here all week, please tip your waitress on the way out.........

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've seen the depths of depravity he and his friend will stoop to.

Suposedly drinking more than anyone else and then ravaging young girls in alley ways

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alley ways? Is that cokcney rhyming slang for something? Perhaps they go "dumpster" diving? Qu'est-ce que c'est?

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No its an alley way, larger than a path, smaller than a road.

They can often be found in between two buildings of close proximity.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0