Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saltspring Island Tournament 08

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're in, rec division again as I have no clue how we won it last year. Oh yeah, own goals :D Hopefully the don't move us up because of it, we'd get slaughtered.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to miss the "Holiday Inn." :mad:

Stupid Cops! :mad:
Stupid Locals! :mad:

Going to miss sunday night at Ruckle too. Stupids Provincial Park People!! :mad:

<sigh> Hope the interior is going to be ok. <sigh>

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phone everyplace you can until someone lets you in. Cedar Beach resort was nice, we got banned from there though. Ganges campground looks alright, you get free golf.

Haha yeah I tried Cedar Beach, they said no more teams because it got rowdy last year. A couple other places said the same thing...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're in, rec division again as I have no clue how we won it last year. Oh yeah, own goals :D Hopefully the don't move us up because of it, we'd get slaughtered.

If you need someone who can score....as I know Whalley seems to have that problem give me a call...or if you need an extra guy to keep beer cold

Cheers

Franchise

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you need someone who can score....as I know Whalley seems to have that problem give me a call...or if you need an extra guy to keep beer cold

Cheers

Franchise

Good on the scoring front, just too much drinking to do anything right. If we do need an extra guy though you're first on the list.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone on TTP staying at Ganges Campground? According to the manager there's 2 other teams staying there, just wondering if it's any TTP'ers.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What KJ is trying to say is that 4 or 5 Nomads (Doyle, Tre, Marc, Hauser, Magic, I think that is it) are playing for Belmont, who were in the final last year against ACBC A in the Open group.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0