Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saltspring Island Tournament 08

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What KJ is trying to say is that 4 or 5 Nomads (Doyle, Tre, Marc, Hauser, Magic, I think that is it) are playing for Belmont, who were in the final last year against ACBC A in the Open group.

Oh, well we're in Rec, although I'm sure we'll be moved up to comp and get completely thrashed because we won it last year. We drink far to much to compete. Hell we only won last year on own goals.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Belmont Squad and ACBC Squad would play you guys off the blinking park sober or not...it's irrelevant. You guys are pretty good but a notch or two below them for sure, anything can happen, but the ACBC guys are not too party hardy on these trips from what I hear...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Belmont Squad and ACBC Squad would play you guys off the blinking park sober or not...it's irrelevant. You guys are pretty good but a notch or two below them for sure, anything can happen, but the ACBC guys are not too party hardy on these trips from what I hear...

That's the reason why we play rec. It would be like BlazeArmy last year (I think they went 0-5). 3 Kegs in 2 days is our main goal :) Winning is second.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't even remember our last game. I think we went straight to a shootout but that may have been the year previously( i think we played Juan De Fuca). We did not play in Rec though. Fairly sure our partying and absolute pisstaking of each other during games ruffled a few feathers. I don't think Belmont likes us very much :D. I may have been the drunkest person ever to stop a pk.:)D, Seriously, their penalty taker goes right every time. 2 years in a row i believe)

Due to circumstances beyond our control, (RCMP and locals don't like us) we are going to the interior this year.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't even remember our last game. I think we went straight to a shootout but that may have been the year previously( i think we played Juan De Fuca). We did not play in Rec though. Fairly sure our partying and absolute pisstaking of each other during games ruffled a few feathers. I don't think Belmont likes us very much :D. I may have been the drunkest person ever to stop a pk.:)D, Seriously, their penalty taker goes right every time. 2 years in a row i believe)

Due to circumstances beyond our control, (RCMP and locals don't like us) we are going to the interior this year.

I don't think anyone liked us. I've never been booed by an entire beer garden before. It was actually kinda cool.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think Belmont likes us very much :D. I may have been the drunkest person ever to stop a pk.:)D, Seriously, their penalty taker goes right every time. 2 years in a row i believe)

Belmont LOVE you Blaze cause every time we score you hit the Demoralizor! Quite solid on the PK's I might add :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what s the camping like?

Well most people use what's known as a tent. Some roast weiners over the fire for hot dogs along with marshmallows.It gets cold at night so make sure you bring a sleeping bag. And remember you are outside so don't bring a hair dryer or curling iron as electricity is almost non existant.

Hope this helps.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saltspring was a blast last year and we won. I should have gotten the MVP of the tourney as I posted 1 goal against. But that's me being selfish as we played brilliantly as a team and won, like we should always.

Great tourney and thanks to Ghouse for taking care of us.

Mike Jones!!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
odog are u guys goin back this year? and if so, what time is your curfew at?? twat.

LOL, we are definitely going back to reclaim our title, just like the 7 aside tourney.

Curfew yea, we sort of have on, at our 5 star resort outside of Nanaimo.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL, we are definitely going back to reclaim our title, just like the 7 aside tourney.

Curfew yea, we sort of have on, at our 5 star resort outside of Nanaimo.

And what about the warm-up? Tell me you'll be doing that clapping thing again. Please?

Our warm-up for the final last year was laughing at you.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0