Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors?????

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Sorry my mistake:

Thu, Jun 30 6:30PM

WFC Rangers "A"(a.K.A. Fossils): 8 - Club Ireland "A": 1

South Memorial Park

Have you started the winter season already? Well done, putz.

Fossilsareus CSC

Stranger, do you enjoy watching all the games?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnro,well seeing as you are a westside lover,I would bet against you in thinking that the Rangers will take 1A in a cake walk!
Div. 1 'A' may prove to be nothing more than a stroll for the Rangers this year.
My prediction is that they will be in tough to come in the top 3 on that side and that's counting on them having the rumoured guys that are coming over at most of the games!!!

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Have you started the winter season already? Well done, putz.

Fossilsareus CSC

That was your last result against us this summer green idiot! 8-1 maybe you can try and cut that beating in half this winter against our fossils. Fossils F.C. vs Green Putz F.C.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
you with your arse licking & ballbag with his knowledge should get together & write a fcuking book about kaksucking,knOB what if slater was still playing with surrey!would YOU still be picking needles out of your arse or sucking gizz out of marty! as you call him!
:eek: ,anyways mr new webster dicKtionary I guess the rumour of miller to surrey & the chance of you playing SUB again is becoming more of a reality,cause word on the street is miller will be playing the mr striker roll :eek: :knvb:
ps olive oil(BALDBABY) SUCK ME OFF YOU DOG!!!!
Oh Sid. Nothing like waking up, getting a freshly brewed cup of coffee, clicking on TTP, and reading that! You do have a way with words and you are obviously the romantic type. :rolleyes:

I have to admit, I do laugh a ton with your posts. Calling KNVB a lesbian was the clincher. One ugly lesbian.

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Girodo is the "Powerhouse" signing for Club I this year.....
Stranger could easily start up front!

But, of course that would be a huge lose to the Rangers and we just can't let quality go! (he has the balls and nets)

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as goalies go we will have 3 this year...Mike Wicks

who is this mike wicks kid? :rolleyes:

on a side note, an official gag order is going to be issued against Stranger. talk about setting a team up for the big fall. i'm transferring....idiots apparently have a #11 jersey ready to go.

as for rino's, i sincerely hope the squad can somehow make a go of it with the new and younger faces and wish them the best of luck.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are the Blaze reacting to the loss of the Rogers brothers. Is the other brother still playing? Any new players in the camp?

Mark MIGHT play for Firemen and JR is not playing for anyone. If JR does play at all it will be for the Blaze, but chances are that won't be until the second half of the season. We do have the other younger half of the Rogers family still committed. We have also made a few off season signings that should keep us competitive this year in the MUCH stronger 1B side.

Thanks for the phone call ARMY...

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnro said:
The funny thing about these comments is that none of our so-called "leaders" or "core players" have bothered to recommend or attempt to lure any more quality players to the Hoops camp for the upcoming season...apparently it is the sole responsibility of the head coach?!

A good point Burnro, however how many of these so called 'leaders' and 'core players' do we actually have in our camp? We probably won't agree on a specific number, but my guess is that it's quite a low number.

Oh BTW, who says no one has bothered to try and 'lure' any players to our camp? It's not easy I admit, but I beleive the responsibility lies primarily with the Coaching Staff and Management.

Instead of worrying about who hasn't come, we should be worried about who might be going :eek:

FunnycommentsCIC

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Oh Sid. Nothing like waking up, getting a freshly brewed cup of coffee, clicking on TTP, and reading that! You do have a way with words and you are obviously the romantic type. :rolleyes:

I have to admit, I do laugh a ton with your posts. Calling KNVB a lesbian was the clincher. One ugly lesbian.
a true lesbian and all
:D ;)

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 2 - Surrey 2

Decent game by both teams. Surrey was up 2-0 before Inter came back to tie it up in the second half. Both teams were missing several players.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Burnro,well seeing as you are a westside lover,I would bet against you in thinking that the Rangers will take 1A in a cake walk! My prediction is that they will be in tough to come in the top 3 on that side and that's counting on them having the rumoured guys that are coming over at most of the games!!!

My point here Conductor is that our side of Div. 1 is very wide-open as any one of 4 or 5 teams could win promotion, unlike last years' Div. 1 'B' side where only Indo/Akal or Sikh Temple were expected to win, and no one else. My comment in reference to a WFC Rangers cake-walk was a mere example, but as some others have posted, their success will be a direct result of who shows up on what days.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
A good point Burnro, however how many of these so called 'leaders' and 'core players' do we actually have in our camp? We probably won't agree on a specific number, but my guess is that it's quite a low number.

I agree fully, my comment was not suggesting we have a surplus of 'leaders' or 'core players', quite the opposite, as I believe we have way too many passengers in our squads and not nearly enough leadership on the field.

See ya Tuesday at training!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnro said:
I agree fully, my comment was not suggesting we have a surplus of 'leaders' or 'core players', quite the opposite, as I believe we have way too many passengers in our squads and not nearly enough leadership on the field.

See ya Tuesday at training!

Bingo, m8. :)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
Mark MIGHT play for Firemen and JR is not playing for anyone. If JR does play at all it will be for the Blaze, but chances are that won't be until the second half of the season. We do have the other younger half of the Rogers family still committed. We have also made a few off season signings that should keep us competitive this year in the MUCH stronger 1B side.

Thanks for the phone call ARMY...

The Blaze will be competitive in Side B. There is no question. JR did not play much at all after November last year and noone else has left. If anything the team will be stronger than last year as the youner guys will have expereienced 5 or 6 more months of playing together and have a bit more time playing together.

BR #1,

cell phone lost memory. Did not have number. i told willie and blake last week. It's not like i'm needed for anything in the winter anyway.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks as though the Div 1A side is getting stronger by the minute, while the 1B side is weakening slightly.
Westside Rangers are stacked to the t1ts(regardless of age CS) and should be easy favourites for side A. Olympics and Wickham, who both have slight but unrealistic chances of posing a threat to WSR, will be battling for 2nd and 3rd.
In side B many of the title contenders have all disbanded and/or had players sign for other teams, leaving it wide open. Both sides are looking much more evenly matched now as compared to when the draw was made.............thank Christ!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
In side B many of the title contenders have all disbanded and/or had players sign for other teams, leaving it wide open.
Que pasa Sikh Temple?

Talk to Ingo and I think you'll agree that the Rangers' average age now matches the Knights' summer squad. :eek: Albeit with slightly more skill (yours truly notwithstanding).

What's this new afiliation I see with the Lobbans? Lobban's SC Hellas? One summer season as a Greek and you & Art have converted the whole club? :)

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC played Olympics last night and I will say this for them...........they will score a ton of goals this season. Frankie is quite a player and really could be and should be with the Whitecaps at very least. They also have added Johnny Pesch (sp) ex Croatia and PCOV which will help get Frankie the ball more.

As for Polonia now leaving the division has opened up a great deal more, and with a few people not returning to Sikh Temple it again is going to be wide open.

As for the Rangers...............I would say they will beat everyone and anyone they want but won't have the committment required to winning a division. Much better teams than them have failed to get out of Div 1 due to one bad week and with a bunch of guys being as non cimmittal as they, well I perdict a top 3 finish at best.

John

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frankie is quite a player and really could be and should be with the Whitecaps at very least.
Whitecaps have a co-ed team now? I hope you're taking the piss, john. You may very well be. I swear I saw pig zip by my window and shite on my car today. Try not to get me wrong here Frank(ie) has more skill in his left shoe lace than me but would get absolutely punted off the park with a sort of decent defender marking him, not unlike yourself, 40 years and pounds ago, john.

~Steve Millar using KNVB's password.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
john said:
RUFC played Olympics last night and I will say this for them...........they will score a ton of goals this season. Frankie is quite a player and really could be and should be with the Whitecaps at very least. They also have added Johnny Pesch (sp) ex Croatia and PCOV which will help get Frankie the ball more.

As for Polonia now leaving the division has opened up a great deal more, and with a few people not returning to Sikh Temple it again is going to be wide open.

As for the Rangers...............I would say they will beat everyone and anyone they want but won't have the committment required to winning a division. Much better teams than them have failed to get out of Div 1 due to one bad week and with a bunch of guys being as non cimmittal as they, well I perdict a top 3 finish at best.

John

Not sure who you are and how you can come up with the comment about how "non committal" this team is. I have know all these guys for many years and can't quite understand this analogy. I do agree that it takes a lot to win a division. Please elaborate.....feel free to give specifis examples????

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0