Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors / In The FVSL

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
The Rangers had a magical training session last night. The team is coming together nicely. It was nice to see two of our new signings, Guinness and Studsup, out last night. Those two will certainly add another dimension to our side.

I think we'll be playing Kwantlen in the near future. That should be interesting.

Looking forward to Tough Tuesday followed up by Fun Friday. Gotta love the Rangers. :D

Someone tell a moderator this is in the wrong thread. This thread is for rumours. Like Stepchild is going to start this year or the Rangers are only selling pop at their games. :D

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Someone tell a moderator this is in the wrong thread. This thread is for rumours. Like Stepchild is going to start this year or the Rangers are only selling pop at their games. :D

or Milhouse is really fit this year.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Milhouse, I believe doc has covered the "selling Pop" rumour by bringing coors light, Sleemans Clear and Becks non alcoholic beverage to training. :eek: :mad:
Looks like he will be crossed of the list as beer man!
As for the signings, cannot waite for the opener.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depends on what you mean by start. By start, do you mean "inserted into the line-up for the start of the game", or "may actually start running before half".

I'll believe the first before the second. TheRob has efficiency down to a science.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangers who?
The rangers are done!
I do remember them though, they were a good team.
Back when I was in my teens.
Maybe an exhibition with this new team taking there name?
stepchild?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
The DFC Razorbacks have picked up some new faces also. Very good additions!

Rex
I didn't see any additions tonight in your stunning 2 - 2 draw vs. The Storm. You should have won that game though. You guys dominated.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering if all the premier clubs are planning on having a cat team for this season. Ive been hearing rumors that some teams wont.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe it is Mandatory to provide a CAT team this year in order to compete in Premier. At least thats how it came out at the FVSL meeting a few months back.

I am sure some teams would love not to (GN?).

shite or get off the pot

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It'll be interesting to see if any team (GN) tries to call the league's bluff. If they do, let's hope JB shows the Red card.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, we have to wait til tomorrow?!?!

Suspense is fcuking killing me.

Doesn't Dude play in this league? Christ, they'll let anybody in. Maybe my cousin Quasimodo could find a team to play with after all. He's fcuking brilliant at humping it up the field.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually after the last meeting, the league told us we dont have to have a cat this year but the league will work with us to build a cat. However, we will be having a cat team. So thats 3 teams for GN in the Fraser Valley.

Another thing is, the league can't force us to put a cat team in, because when GN got promoted to premier there was no rule about cat, and BC soccer agree's with us. You cant change the rules half way through. But regardless we will have a cat team this year. Also the league better make the other teams have a cat team.

I heard rumors that whalley wont have a cat team. I also heard GN are in talks with few peace arch players.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Kokanee

That's funny you said that because if they did say those comments to you guys then they are telling lies to the rest of the league! Also the league can make those rules ! BC soccer has nothing to do with it.

Cheers
Rex

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN GN Gn everyone seems to love to hate us...to me the whole cat system is a money grab business in order for the league to make sum more moula....fcuk relax we'll have a cat team this year...but if i were a player on any cat team i'd wonder the point of it was...what happens if you win the cat......nothing...what happens if you have 10 premier level players on a cat team..nothing...b/c obviously the premier league team doesn't think enough of you to b on the big team...its a joke.....so yeah we'll have a CAT team and we'll have players that want to have a little run, but not b/c its gunna benefit anyone except the league......well thats my little rant...im sure this will provoke a little response...cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0