Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors / In The FVSL

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours / In The FVSL

Heard a good liittle rumor from our Div 3 coach that he heard from one of the GEU Premier players, that the GEU Premier (not sure about the Cat team) would be moving the team to Mission next year ! Any true to this ? Is it because you guys don't have a proper practice field or times ? Can you guys move the team ? Remember it is the GEU clubs spot!

Cheers
Rex

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
they should move the team to engerlund with all the other wankers there ,they would fit in perfect

sid
ps : maybe they could bring the prices with them too :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :knvb:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rumours / In The FVSL

Rex said:
Remember it is the GEU clubs spot!

Cheers
Rex

Personally I could not blame them if they left. They would get great field allocations I am sure, and only endure a 20 min drive for most I am guessing.

As far as who owns the spots, I would bet the FVSL has had many a debate over that one, but as far as I am concerned I think whom ever has their name registered as the teams Manager/coach etc is the holder of the spot. Clubs that want to "hold" spots should indicate on the teams registration form
naming someone from their executive as the "Manager".

In Langley, all the independant teams own their own spots at this time.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If this were true, why would it club care if they left? They don't want anything to do with the Premier mens team anyways so if they left, it would just mean less hassle for them finding us a field etc. I'm sure they wouldn't miss us one bit.

It's not like the league would have a problem with us changing from GEU to MUSC (or whatever). I think even if the club had another GEU team to take the Premier spot :rolleyes: , the league would love another premier team from Mission i'm sure.

But of course this is all just if they were moving.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
If this were true, why would it club care if they left? They don't want anything to do with the Premier mens team anyways so if they left, it would just mean less hassle for them finding us a field etc. I'm sure they wouldn't miss us one bit.

It's not like the league would have a problem with us changing from GEU to MUSC (or whatever). I think even if the club had another GEU team to take the Premier spot :rolleyes: , the league would love another premier team from Mission i'm sure.

But of course this is all just if they were moving.

Mission is currently in the process of renovating it's "sportspark", it will be a fully lit soccer/baseball facility with clubhouse/changerooms. I know for a fact that times have already been made available for a men's soccer team for next season. If needed GEU could even play games or practice there this season. With 7 players on the premier team living in Mission or Abby already this rumor may not be such a stretch. The Mission Soccer Club has said it would love to have a men's club again unlike the lack of interest shown by the GEU Soccer Club.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully all goes well and we can play in mission next year, it would be nice not having to practice on bits of grass barely lit from a baseball field, and perhaps have a field that isn't closed every second week due to rain. Although I enjoy the closeness of Albion a new park would be nice, there is also the possibilty of us getting to use the new turf field going in at the new highschool just up road from albion off 240th.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
there is also the possibilty of us getting to use the new turf field going in at the new highschool just up road from albion off 240th.

Don't count on it cascade. Youth get all the day time games on the weekend and the field won't be open past 8pm so not to disturb neighbours who live near the school. That's why Mission would be a perfect fit. However, it will still be a long drive for me from Calgary Northwest to Mission every Friday night. :confused:

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum said:
Don't count on it cascade. Youth get all the day time games on the weekend and the field won't be open past 8pm so not to disturb neighbours who live near the school. That's why Mission would be a perfect fit. However, it will still be a long drive for me from Calgary Northwest to Mission every Friday night. :confused:

That will be a long drive for sure. You can't even make it most of the time from Coquitlam for christs sake.....Feb 26th mark it on your calendar.....

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gong show said:
That will be a long drive for sure. You can't even make it most of the time from Coquitlam for christs sake.....Feb 26th mark it on your calendar.....
Is Bertrum leaving for good, or just a spell? If so good luck to ya Bertrum. I'm sure your team will miss you. As for the whole Mission/ GEU thing, as long as you have changerooms for the visitors, fair enuff. :rolleyes:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard through the grape vine the Black Knights will acquire two new players for the 04/05 season….

(The Black Hole & The Italian Stallion aka Clubin) :rolleyes:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
Heard through the grape vine the Black Knights will acquire two new players for the 04/05 season….

(The Black Hole & The Italian Stallion aka Clubin) :rolleyes:

That is the truth. Although it is only happening if we are promoted to div 1. They are both playing vmsl prem and refuse to play div 2 anywhere.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Mighty Rangers to be re-building next year, look for some new blood from the VMSL to come into the mix at the once un-beatable club.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only way young blood is going into the Rangers next season will be if Coach lines them up for team blood transfusions. Aren't the young veterans off to the 0-35's? I think you're just bored and making shite up.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll bite

HOS said 'new' blood, not young blood Daft Dutchy.

You've been watching too many Rob Lowe movies again KNVB. :D

The majority of us will go O-35s next year I'm 99% sure.
I don't know what will happen with the young lads.
I hope to see a Rangers team in Div. 1 again, but who knows?
I know you've heard it all before, but I sincerley believe it will happen this time.
If it does, yes, I see some veteran VMSL talent coming on board hopefully.

We may go VMSL Masters, we may go FVSL Masters.
Jury's out right now.

Club wants us to go VMSL Masters.

Later lads,

RF

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe some Rangers will come play for the Highlanders next year. Facility upgrade, once a week practices, friday night games on grass, practices on turf 1/2 yr and then grass for the other 1/2, beer deal with Big Rock, McGill will yell at you...

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Maybe some Rangers will come play for the Highlanders next year. Facility upgrade, once a week practices, friday night games on grass, practices on turf 1/2 yr and then grass for the other 1/2, beer deal with Big Rock, McGill will yell at you...
You had me until Big Rock Beer!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it true that clan will be joining forces as dewdney fc div 3 team ;) ;)

that will be funny to see all the boys from clan play div 3 valley :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rex !!your view??????? :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I'll bite

Rangerforever said:
HOS said 'new' blood, not young blood Daft Dutchy.Club wants us to go VMSL Masters.

Perhaps the Div. 1 team should go VMSL Div. 1, now that would be interesting, perhaps Clans div. 1 spot is up for sale.

What is WhiteShoes take on all this?
Is he running the Team next year?

hos

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hos ??larsson shoud buy that spot since he will be propably jumping to another team after A.F.C get promoted :confused: :rolleyes: :D :D

sid

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
That is the truth. Although it is only happening if we are promoted to div 1. They are both playing vmsl prem and refuse to play div 2 anywhere.

Which two players are going to be signed?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0