Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors / In The FVSL

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raiguy said:
that was brilliant :D :D :D
that was slightly overstated. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rumour has it, for safety reasons, LFC2 will not invite Dude to games when teams are wearing red tops. On the positive note, Dude will get an all expenses paid trip to Fiesta next July to run with the humans.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone got any info from the meeting on the 24th? Schedule release dates. That kind of thing?

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sage to GN CAT Team

Rangerforever said:
Not bad at all. :D

Sage:
You 35 yet? :cool:

Way more money than GN...

I could never play for GN... you see, I'm what you might call the "other dark meat". It would be sacrilage :D

Besides, wouldn't want to take away a spot from their angry "rap star" up front.....word :cool:

sorry RF, not even 30 yet... save me a spot though, I've had almost all I can take from the red midget Cainy and his blonde hair :wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Cainy do the full blond salad downstairs too? :D
I have a thing for strawberry blonds too.....

OK - rumours.

Far be it from me to yap off about pre-season maneuvers ala Milhouse, who's more concerned about fcuking deals up rather than reporting them in interest but:

Dewdney FC.
I'm hearing about 4 QUALITY veteran players going there.
2 are a bit long in the tooth ;) , with the other 2 really still in their prime.
All 4 are names in the community basically.

If this is true, this could be the mix that puts them in a different class.
A source informs us they weren't there against the Storm in the last exhibition match though.
A young gun side adding 4 veterans like that could make the product on the pitch and the prescence in the changeroom awesome.

Well done Rexy Roller,

RF

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever

I don't know about vets! But there are 4 new quality palyers that have been brought in. 2 ex UCFV players, 1 ex premier center mid from a certain Poco City Prem squad,& 1 young lad from GEU u-21 team. Also 2 more vets that are in the works as we speak!

Cheers
Rex

ps - Rangerforever that sucks about the injury! I know what that feels like I'm out myself right now with knee problems.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rex you really have been scouting in the off season! how do you think you will do this year, and who is your mayjor comp. this year????

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
Rangerforever

I don't know about vets! But there are 4 new quality palyers that have been brought in. 2 ex UCFV players, 1 ex premier center mid from a certain Poco City Prem squad,& 1 young lad from GEU u-21 team. Also 2 more vets that are in the works as we speak!

Cheers
Rex

ps - Rangerforever that sucks about the injury! I know what that feels like I'm out myself right now with knee problems.
name sone names rex

bigdoggy ;)

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ps - Rangerforever that sucks about the injury! I know what that feels like I'm out myself right now with knee problems.[/QUOTE]

Rex u play soccer??

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin
Comments coming from a Black Shite member meanings nothing!!!! Other than Bullshite!

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
just a simple question i just thought you were coaching this year!

so what teams do you think will give you the most comp. this year??

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is 3 of us running the team this year.
As far a competition it's tough to say because last season any one team could beat another team on any given day.
These teams are always tough : SFC Rangers(don't know what there going to look like) , Poco Raiders(old side but exp).
Teams I think will be good matchs against us will be GEU Black Knights.Also one team we hate playing is Aldergrove never have any luck .

Cheers
Rex

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting I just looked at the FVSL web site & they updated the contact list & i noticed a couple of funny things 1. GN Sport has no cat team 2. Coquitlam City Arsenal u-21 team got moved up to Div 2 they didn't need to start out in Div 3. All I can say is this is bullshite!What's the use of having any format if the exec is not going to stick to the rules that are set!
Cheers
Rex

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Far be it from me to yap off about pre-season maneuvers ala Milhouse, who's more concerned about fcuking deals up rather than reporting them in interest but:

I still need to learn to use my powers for good not evil. :D

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
Interesting I just looked at the FVSL web site & they updated the contact list & i noticed a couple of funny things 1. GN Sport has no cat team 2. Coquitlam City Arsenal u-21 team got moved up to Div 2 they didn't need to start out in Div 3. All I can say is this is bullshite!What's the use of having any format if the exec is not going to stick to the rules that are set!
Cheers
Rex

It's kinda like how you moved into a new club and didn't need to start in div3.... Right on big shooter!!!! you should play for over 30's....cause the way I see it you better put on knee pads and thank wade cause thats all your team has got. Easily the best forward in div 1 with your lack lusture play you should move NICELY into the middle of the pack. Enjoy cruising to games in your pimping labaron!

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0