Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors / In The FVSL

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
What happened Sub? What Langley coach is gonna let me have it when I accidently collide with one of there players? :rolleyes:

LOL, Nothing much happened. I stepped down this year for a break. That will give LFC and Nukes a chance to dress the team they want in the Cat position rather than the guys I am partial too. By the end of the season I was no more than a cheerleader, and I don't look great in a skirt. :wa:

The guys I was keeping around were not dedicated enough for the system Langley wants to implement with combined training etc. There was also not much merging of the two teams, with the majority of Premier Players over 30 (and responsible church going adults) whereas the Cat team was almost a decade younger (Except Dude and Ohlman...lol) and had prioritys other than that of Premier Soccer. Who the hell knows what they were however.

You can expect a very solid Cat team this year I am sure which in turn should strengthen the Premier side.

As for letting you have it, Wagner doesn't say much so I doubt you'll hear him berate you... I am sure I will be around enough to give you an earful on occasion. But this time I will at least buy you a pint.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Lets Go Rangers.

hos

Hear fcuking hear HOS.

Rex:

From what I gather TR is still playing in the Valley FYI.
Probably Div.1 again.
But can't say for sure where the pogo stick will land.

Also, how do you feel about these rumours and innuendos regarding these stackings/signings to the Rangers?
Sounds very brides-maid-esque again for your bunch no?

Come on you fcuking Rangers,

RF

:p

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats too bad that won't be coaching this year Sub...... It was always fun to have ya around...telling our players to stop whining or stop pretending like they got shot :D......hope to see ya around the pitch though.

GN Cat ?? Can't wait to kick Raiguy :D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T... Will be around... as for hearing me, apparently the opposition listens better than my players.

I still remember the time I crossed the field to attend to one of your "Shot" guys, thinking he was broken into two pieces... I arrived with Ice and first aid in hand and he says " Thanks man, but I am just tired.." funny as hell.

Good luck this year.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chris C. signing for Langley? I guess you Valley boys are gonna see a lot of parachutes this season. My ankles are already starting to hurt from the thought.

Rangers are signing more players. You guys must have a Billionaire backing you to make all these contracts. Looks like you'll have to buy another cooler and two more blenders before the season starts...I heard Canadian Tire has a sale on... :wa: :wa: :wa:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever

Not bad signings ! I must say! The question is will they gel together as a team.
Cheers
Rex

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The DFC Razorbacks have picked up some new faces also. Very good additions!

Rex

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage said:
Good to hear you guys will be around, I was afraid you might fold up shop!

We actually has some good signings, we have three players that are coming from indo of the vmsl. Two of which were key figures of indo's promtion to premier in 2003. And the other is a gladiator for UBC. Another player is moving down here from the island where he played for i believe the vantrieghts or there top division, premeir or div.1, whatever they have there. Our sweeper is moving back from Prince George. And we have confirmed the signing of our rapper, Snoop kutha Kutha. :cool: We also signed three players from Sikh Utd. We will also have a U21 team. So we dont plan on leaving you guys anytime soon, unless the league really pisses us off.

The only bad thing this season is GN will lose the best dam defender Kokanee can buy. Right Raiguy :D

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee said:
We actually has some good signings, we have three players that are coming from indo of the vmsl. Two of which were key figures of indo's promtion to premier in 2003. And the other is a gladiator for UBC. Another player is moving down here from the island where he played for i believe the vantrieghts or there top division, premeir or div.1, whatever they have there. Our sweeper is moving back from Prince George. And we have confirmed the signing of our rapper, Snoop kutha Kutha. :cool: We also signed three players from Sikh Utd. We will also have a U21 team. So we dont plan on leaving you guys anytime soon, unless the league really pisses us off.

The only bad thing this season is GN will lose the best dam defender Kokanee can buy. Right Raiguy :D

Who did you guys get from Indo? Who moved from Sikh United.... I thought that was a taboo thing??!! Sounds like you're gonna have a decent team again.

So do you mean you are leaving or is it Raiguy??

Sageabitconfused!

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage said:
Who did you guys get from Indo? Who moved from Sikh United.... I thought that was a taboo thing??!! Sounds like you're gonna have a decent team again.

So do you mean you are leaving or is it Raiguy??

Sageabitconfused!

We have Sunny Uppal, Shum Birring and Pumi Birring. I dont know the players names from SU, I do know they will be playing in our cat team though. I myself have got a promotion to cat. :cool:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee said:
We have Sunny Uppal, Shum Birring and Pumi Birring. I dont know the players names from SU, I do know they will be playing in our cat team though. I myself have got a promotion to cat. :cool:

Umm, I have never heard of these 3 players before, in fact those names kinda sound made up, ohh unless u got them mixed up with sangha, menta and that 40 yr old pendoo of mine...now that would make sense...... a wise man once said " GN doesn't stand for Guru Nanak, it stands for Going Nowhere" .......hope that clears things up for ya sage :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the old GN propoganda machine is on the run again......churning out the false rumours, and hype, only to have another team muppet deflate it.....:rolleyes: ;)

Sage you know GN, they will finish in the bottom half of the table with the most talented team, shite the bed for another year, and won't try to beat anyone except against PAU. Thanks for playing 2004 - 2005 season GN !!! ;) :D

Thank you come again.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
Looks like the old GN propoganda machine is on the run again......churning out the false rumours, and hype, only to have another team muppet deflate it.....:rolleyes: ;)

Sage you know GN, they will finish in the bottom half of the table with the most talented team, shite the bed for another year, and won't try to beat anyone except against PAU. Thanks for playing 2004 - 2005 season GN !!! ;) :D

Thank you come again.

You welcome, we gotta help the other teams in the division, someone has to get relegated. :) My prediction for this season is gn to when the chutney bowl and the world cup. However, Big T to be the showstopper once again, with a well orchestrated (sp) plan to demolish his competion.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:

Thank you come again.

Those fcuking guys do beat us every year :mad: Maybe this year they will be kind enough to beat GEU, Poco and a couple of others to even it out :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is anyone else a little concerned with the lack of FVSL bashing this year?

Could it be that they have all their ducks in a row for a change? :eek:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Is anyone else a little concerned with the lack of FVSL bashing this year?

Could it be that they have all their ducks in a row for a change? :eek:

TR,

maybe this thread needs the Rangers brand of posts to pep it up a bit....now that they are in the better Over 35 FVSL (Legends and Icons), you guys in the Premiership, Div 1 et al have nothing to talk about....

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers had a magical training session last night. The team is coming together nicely. It was nice to see two of our new signings, Guinness and Studsup, out last night. Those two will certainly add another dimension to our side.

I think we'll be playing Kwantlen in the near future. That should be interesting.

Looking forward to Tough Tuesday followed up by Fun Friday. Gotta love the Rangers. :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, with those two signings, the Rangers are at least maintaining the alchoholic quota. With the exception of that left back position, a strong line-up. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0